Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "The incel fashion starterpack" created by normtards

They are wrong, all of us wear sunglasses by giorgio armani.

I was thinking of going the hypebeast route, getting some Off-White. I wonder if it will improve the way Chinese girls perceive me.
Cope Chinese girls only want tall pretty boy changs. Doesn’t matter what he wears. Then after that, once she settles down in her new country she will chase white cock on tinder

I'd never go out wearing that trash because I know I have to compensate for my subhuman features.

Chad could go outside with no shirt, no shoes, and wearing filthy mudstained jeans and he would look good.

oxybwcw8lki31.jpg

Jfl so this is what normtards mean when they tell us to dress better.
Also notice how the guys wearing glasses are complete truecels, why didnt he post a glasses wearing man that looks like this?:
81aMRUTm3aL._SL1500_.jpg

^this guys even wearing grandma glasses but he still moggs 99% of men

Normgroid: Lets insult and antagonize people already feeling isolated and hated! What could go wrong?
*gets shot in school by someone who's simply had enough*
Normgroid: *Wahhhh* How could this have happened?

Smoothbrain NPCs are just trash on two legs.

It's bullshit how these normalfaggots think so much about fashion for men. It does not matter what you use, it matters who is using the clothes. As a subhuman, you will always be treated like shit, so why bother trying to please these motherfuckers or trying to showing off how hip and fashion you are. Again, this fashion shit is for women and faggots, clothes for men don't matter, matters who is using them. Chad can use any shit and have women lusting for his dick.

They talk about appearance( jaw/chin) yet still say it’s our “sense of style” that makes us unwanted by females

Don't want to be rude, but there is a grain of truth in this. A lot of men really do have a absolutely horrendous fashion sense.

That's msotly because men's fashion is just kind of limited and shit in general.

I've noticed in my experience most clothes are pretty much designed for chad, so they look baggy if you have a shit frame.

I suppose you're american? In Europe everything is more neatly fitted, so even fast fashion looks like it was tailored for you.

literal normal clothes jfl

Just change your pants, bro !

I just wear comfy clothes.

oxybwcw8lki31.jpg

Jfl so this is what normtards mean when they tell us to dress better.
Also notice how the guys wearing glasses are complete truecels, why didnt he post a glasses wearing man that looks like this?:
81aMRUTm3aL._SL1500_.jpg

^this guys even wearing grandma glasses but he still moggs 99% of men

Oh course redditor are unaware. They keep thinking they're temporarily embarrassed Chads. When in reality they're not much better than us