Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "The incel fashion starterpack" created by normtards

Gants

Gants

Banned
-
oxybwcw8lki31.jpg

Jfl so this is what normtards mean when they tell us to dress better.
Also notice how the guys wearing glasses are complete truecels, why didnt he post a glasses wearing man that looks like this?:
81aMRUTm3aL._SL1500_.jpg

^this guys even wearing grandma glasses but he still moggs 99% of men

JAw is a fashion choice now.

JFl I have expensive designer clothing. I don’t even remotely dress like that. If you use reddit you’re a failed normie

JFL at normalfaggots thinking about this type of shit. This is because they're IQ is so low they have nothing else to insult us with. There is no "fashion style" for incels.

I wear nothing they mention, :feelshaha: guess i’m a fakecel

What's the point in the first place when dressing up as a subhuman will just make it clear that you're insecure and overcompensating to women?Homeless chad is still better for them

Only 84 updoots, poor guy.

The pathetic part is that they can't even make fun of people properly.

This is what I would do:

1. Vans jeans (Minassian Edition)
2. Broken glasses (Tried to break it after knowing that glasses lower SMV, but couldn't buy a new one since NEET)
3. Shoes with 12" lift or a stilt from pegstilts.com
4. T-shirt from incels.co merch store.

Un-selfaware losers ripping on a marginalized group while non redditors look on & think "what's the difference, they all seem like nerds".

JFl I have expensive designer clothing. I don’t even remotely dress like that. If you use reddit you’re a failed normie
Tbh

My wardrobe is worth more than their rent

.... what’s wrong with t shirts? What else am I supposed to wear lol

Yeah bro let me choose a new collection of jaws. I should go back to the X-Jaw shop and get that 90* degree gonial angle, large ramus and square.

I wear none of those. Except sometimes T shirts, but not really.

Only good fashion for an incel is a face mask

wtf, that's literally what 99% of people wear (jeans + tee)
what are you supposed to wear? wear suits and dress shirts casually like a total sperg? :feelshaha:
Untitled

>omg, he's wearing jeans, what a nerd :soy::soy::soy:
Yahtzeepost1

>now that's a well-groomed gentleman
Distressed Skinny Jeans With A Plain White Tee
F0072cf3ea57621778650ebaf1bf3747

The only thing that I have here is the glasses. They're rectangular, but what the fuck else can you get when you have parents that are hesitant to give you contacts? The only other glasses besides rectangular glasses that you can choose from are those fucking soyboy glasses that I absolutely loathe.
Same. My wardrobe is solid and full of designer shit. I sometimes even get compliments on the way I dress. I hate people who think we dress like the picture shown.

How the fuck is having a weak jaw or chin qualify as fashion?

I hate how normies think lower third is everything now. You have normies with no maxillas and bug eyes acting like they're chads because they have a good lower third.

Kek I have better clothes then all of cucktears they can fuck off.

Lmao my ass only weasring adidas tracksuits

Why is someone taking random pics of ugly ricecels for
found a facebook page where they upload sightings of ricecel hypebeasts lel

Imagine bragging “how rich you are” yet has a fat ugly noodle besides you :feelskek:

These morons are only rich because of their parents exploiting ricecels back in the mainland for their shoe or clothing factory :feelskek:
78D75B80 C59B 47AB BBE1 1F14224B8892

found a facebook page where they upload sightings of ricecel hypebeasts lel
I think I found it

"normatards"
That guy from reddit is a fucking weeb.

What's the point in the first place when dressing up as a subhuman will just make it clear that you're insecure and overcompensating to women?Homeless chad is still better for them
Yeah this is something I hate, and one thing I like about people like Cuckerberg. They don't have any time for people overcompensating with fashion

well they are fucking retarded, i never have worn anything like that

I was thinking of going the hypebeast route, getting some Off-White. I wonder if it will improve the way Chinese girls perceive me.

i wear converse. plus these faggots starter pack=balding, pube beard, star wars tee, and soy cuck face. girls=60000 lb weight blue hair and hairy armpits

Ngl the shoes are true and funny lmfao