Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The incel discord blackpilled me about incels

Normies feel the need to occupy & fill every crevice like cement in a bucket so will pretend to be something.

There are more incels not active on any forum or discord than are.

“non NT” (a word that used to mean literal debilitating autism but now just means you get nervous around foids I guess). Someone literally said they have tons of girls interested in them but they can’t seal the deal because they are “non NT” JFL
but muh NTpill :feelskek:

if you look at r9k it becomes clear that the only reason this place isn't swarming with bragging is because of the strict set of rules that we have in place, really boggles my mind as to why normalfags come to these places at all, where's the appeal to them if they can't relate.
Easy ego boosting. Someone should start charging for the service. Entire subreddits and youtube channels exist purely to provide people with someone to feel superior to. And those were also the most common subreddits used by IncelTears members, no suprise. They just want someone to laugh at and shame.

Inceltears_related_subreddits.png

i think a lot of ethnics in west are "incel" because they refuse to date other ethnic womyn or below avg ethnic womyn. and i agree with you about discord having a lot of fakecels. some guy dmed me and he had a 7/10 jawline and was getting noods sent to him from foids
This is such a bs larp

@subhuman time for an update? :)