Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The incel crisis is superficial

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
The incel-crisis is just one of the many superficial manifestations of what I call the self-fellatio economy. Ever wondered why sodomy promotion is at an all-time high? It's because they know they have ran out of women to scam. On top of debt slavery, we have the usual lookism schemes - which you are a retard if you are actually following. My Chad friends know it's all fake. Unless you receive residual income, you are in a pattern of paying money to the 1%.

The incel crisis is real in the sense that if you are subscribing to these scams it is incredibly hard to overcome. But it's all predicated on wealth that isn't actually there. It's all fake. Unless you are planning on scalable nuclear fusion in the near future. Do not get your hopes up. Every year it gets worse. I feel sorry for those that have ascended in this sense.

The only way to stop this is to enslave women again, get rid of the soulless people spreading the cuck propaganda (jews, whites, westren countries) and go back to teaching men to be men from a young age

What do you mean by 'superficial"? :feelsjuice:

On top of debt slavery, we have the usual lookism schemes - which you are a retard if you are actually following. My Chad friends know it's all fake.
Do you mean that looks doesn’t really help you economically or that it doesn’t play as much a role in real life dating as we imagine?

The only way to stop this is to enslave women again, get rid of the soulless people spreading the cuck propaganda (jews, whites, westren countries) and go back to teaching men to be men from a young age
It's the consolidation of power that lead to this outcome in the first place.

What do you mean by 'superficial"? :feelsjuice:
Do you mean that looks doesn’t really help you economically or that it doesn’t play as much a role in real life dating as we imagine?
The incel crisis is a new form of class warfare. To get a sense of how a large majority of the working class thinks, think of the movie Idiocracy, now raise their IQ points by 20.

Understanding the blackpill is a good thing however. It means you can grasp how warped things actually are. Things like a jawline, how tall you are - these are all intrinsic on the bubble that is our economy. Everything is fake.

The incel crisis is a new form of class warfare. To get a sense of how a large majority of the working class thinks, think of the movie Idiocracy, now raise their IQ points by 20.

Understanding the blackpill is a good thing however. It means you can grasp how warped things actually are. Things like a jawline, how tall you are - these are all intrinsic on the bubble that is our economy. Everything is fake.
I’ve started to think that looks is high correlated with social class: stacy mom + ideal upbringing + good diets + low stress lifestyle + money to maintain your appearance etc = good looks. Average people can still win the genetic lottery but they’re unlikely to use looks to climb the social ladder unless they’re chosen by the top 1% as promotion tools for a certain agenda.

I’ve started to think that looks is high correlated with social class: stacy mom + ideal upbringing + good diets + low stress lifestyle + money to maintain your appearance etc = good looks. Average people can still win the genetic lottery but they’re unlikely to use looks to climb the social ladder unless they’re chosen by the top 1% as promotion tools for a certain agenda.
The middle class is hyperfocused on looks. The rich and poor have a larger distribution of queerness.