Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Incel Community made a big success with the smashing of the female privilege

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Making shitloads of untaxed money by simply selling pics of your own Body (even through selling your own fucking shit) and claiming that your gender is under-privileged is a fucking pathetic crime

These IRS Reports will leave them a mark

And someday we will be a authority by ourselves

And then no foid, White Knight, cuck, numale will stand a Chance against us

The Blackpill will makes his way!

based tax collectors

based tax collectors
7c49b67a169e31c9bb35970defc1b3d91e84fc7032cc5eaf38816bb1c3cc39d3

I don't think it will. They'll pay their taxes and be all the more legitimate for it. For paying their taxes, they'll earn their permanent keep and never go anywhere. If anything, they'll become more prevalent. Like legalizing a drug. Once you make it official business, it's suddenly everywhere.

I say we celebrate.

Make a pussy tax for e-thots
(((They))) take 90% of the income

I don't think it will. They'll pay their taxes and be all the more legitimate for it. For paying their taxes, they'll earn their permanent keep and never go anywhere. If anything, they'll become more prevalent. Like legalizing a drug. Once you make it official business, it's suddenly everywhere.
Sadly true
Make a pussy tax for e-thots
(((They))) take 90% of the income

How take all their fucking income and throw them in a slaughter house ?

No tax i'm ancap :feelswhat:

It makes me happy to be a tax preparer. All incels should be in stem and tax accounting if they are in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back