Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The importance of water is wet threads

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
I've been using the r/virgin a bit and honestly that sub is extremely depressing. It's like trying to understand inceldom through a severely blue pilled thought process. Many men that post there are openly being mistreated and taken advantage of, like this guy here:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/100mkow/what_kind_of_joke_is_this/

And you can't even explain what the fuck is happening because mods will remove comments with "incel words"....

So water is wet threads are important because lurkers might be looking for answers, and they find it here they become black pilled. It's also important so we don't forget - I've seen an alarming number of foid worship threads here. And it's how we drive the black pill forward, someone might arrive at an unknown conclusion, like the deep sadism displayed daily by foids, which is something I only perceived in the last months.

And you can't even explain what the fuck is happening because mods will remove comments with "incel words"....

Lol, that is so fucking pathetic of them. They are literally a cult that bans certain words that could challenge their idealogy. That proves that they secretly know we're right. Otherwise they wouldn't have to by afraid of those words.

Sad but what is this all about?

doesn't even play video games at all

Being a gaymer wont increase chances on getting pussy bro :soy:

Didn't read. What do you wanna say?

I'm just confused that the guy in the reddit post can't put one and one together and come to his own blackpilled conclusion ...

Lol, that is so fucking pathetic of them. They are literally a cult that bans certain words that could challenge their idealogy. That proves that they secretly know we're right. Otherwise they wouldn't have to by afraid of those words.
This is true, the forbidden words bring the explanations people there need.

I'm just confused that the guy in the reddit post can't put one and one together and come to his own blackpilled conclusion ...
Exactly. It's too much blue pill. Girls are good people, they wouldn't that kind of thing (he thinks while she's that to him).

I've been using the r/virgin a bit and honestly that sub is extremely depressing. It's like trying to understand inceldom through a severely blue pilled thought process. Many men that post there are openly being mistreated and taken advantage of, like this guy here:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/100mkow/what_kind_of_joke_is_this/

So water is wet threads are important because lurkers might be looking for answers, and they find it here they become black pilled. It's also important so we don't forget - I've seen an alarming number of foid worship threads here. And it's how we drive the black pill forward, someone might arrive at an unknown conclusion, like the deep sadism displayed daily by foids, which is something I only perceived in the last months.

Funny how he still chooses to support her.

JFL, commented that women have higher standards than men at that sub and it got removed.

tbf im in support, your thought process, the example prove your point is valid, I can't remember the time when i could say that i wasn't blackpilled, but the message is important and it needs to spread.

"I'm not ready for a relationship right now"

is foidspeak for:

"I'm thoroughly disgusted by you, filthy inkwell".

Bring this boi here

tbf im in support, your thought process, the example prove your point is valid, I can't remember the time when i could say that i wasn't blackpilled, but the message is important and it needs to spread.
Thank you.

I remember the time when I was bluepilled. It was brutal.

It’s hard to put it together if you’ve never been exposed to the black pill. Humans are actually really bad at creating original thoughts. Everyone here is bias because we’ve already been exposed to it so it seems so obvious to us.

Reddit completely censors anything blackpill or incel so normies can’t even imagine that there may be alternative points of view on women.