Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The importance of NT is severely understated here

It's because he's not ugly and you are.

Here's another aspie. His gf is in the thumbnail

or maybe nt is severely overrated. Fucking catfishman the biggest sperg in the world had a gf before.

aspie with gf in thumbnail

I am ugly, not doubting that, but this is a poor example to use. You can’t throw a guy with super mild autism, so much so that I you could barely even tell this guy wasn’t NT if his channels name wasn’t like ‘AUTISM WORLD DATING XD’

There’s a difference between being very slightly on the spectrum and jerking off about it on YouTube and being autistic.

I'm hard NTfrauding and still no loli :feelsokman:

and he's ugly as shit

you just played yourself son
Catfishman and the guy I showed both have had gfs, so autism is cope.
I am ugly, not doubting that, but this is a poor example to use. You can’t throw a guy with super mild autism, so much so that I you could barely even tell this guy wasn’t NT if his channels name wasn’t like ‘AUTISM WORLD DATING XD’

There’s a difference between being very slightly on the spectrum and jerking off about it on YouTube and being autistic.
That's halo effect of his face.

Catfishman and the guy I showed both have had gfs, so autism is cope.

That's halo effect of his face.
Catfishman wasn't autism, in fact he was socially savvy AF he could walk up to random foids and speak with them easily

you're only making yourself look stupider bro...

Catfishman wasn't autism, in fact he was socially savvy AF he could walk up to random foids and speak with them easily

you're only making yourself look stupider bro...
If you mean walking around with a camera and sperging out on females saying he catfished them, than no.

People even call him mentally ill and autistic because of how he acted in the incel documentary
https://incels.is/threads/bbc-insid...-could-find-cfm-kept-saying-feeemeylz.131805/
@catfishman23 you autist

"being NT" is just rehashed PUA trash

kinda weird a blackpill forum is bluepilled as fuck and always reverts back to PUA scam shit

"just be outgoing bro and approach girls, work on your social skills"
And then they call us volcel because we don't listen to their bullshit advice.

Closeted bluepillers of the forum really piss me off

And then they call us volcel because we don't listen to their bullshit advice.

Closeted bluepillers of the forum really piss me off

they're ethnics who believe in magic
it's an IQ thing

Stop coping bro. Regular Chad will get laid off his looks alone. You don't need to be Gigachad. If a 5/10 normie can get laid off being NT thhen you're saying being NT is worth over 3 points of SMV. Chad gets approached in real life too you know?
being NT is cope. Jeremy Meeks isn't NT. Criminality is inherently not NT. As is having an interest in video games, being out of work, and a bunch of other stuff. I'd say about 90% of young men in 2020 are not NT so it doesn't matter it's about looks.

Yes foids go bonkers for an enormous personality