Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The importance of NT is severely understated here

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
I think people here are so concentrated on the initial attraction phase for a woman, and I don't blame them since trucels aren't even able to get passed this stage. But they completely forget or are unaware about the steps that come afterwards, which you MUST perform correctly to get anywhere with a woman. (inb4 gigachad doesn't have to do anything)

After the initial attraction, it is ALL NT. It is all about how you carry yourself in a conversation, and what your status is in the group. Yes, if you are gigachad you can get away with not doing this, but actual gigachads are VERY RARE. Regular Chad still has to show that he is NT and is able to talk to the foid. Keep in mind, the foid can literally get any type of Chad she wants though Tinder, so the way to separate the Chads is by social skills and status.

I've seen a Chad get completely rejected by a Stacy because he asked one of her friends if "she was ok". And she just went "ew", and completely disposed of him for caring about her because it was a sign of weakness.

Non NT is death. What difference does it make if you get rejected instantly by the foid, or get rejected after the 1st date when she sniffs out your autism.

Chad case= NT gives slight edge.
Normie case= NT has great effect.

Last edited:
it's over if you're just slightly autistic

It's a big disavantage to not be NT in life

look up halo effect a bit more. whether your actions are labeled as NT or autistic relies heavily on your appearance.
stuttering, dumb/inappropriate questions, shyness, you don't need to be gigachad to get away with those.

meanwhile as an incel, a single wrong breath is enough to make a foid creeped out by you.
also keeping up a successful convo is heavily dependent on your physical appearance. you will be surprised how BS charisma is. i found this out the hard way.

I think people here are so concentrated on the initial attraction phase for a woman, and I don't blame them since trucels aren't even able to get passed this stage. But they completely forget or are unaware about the steps that come afterwards, which you MUST perform correctly to get anywhere with a woman. (inb4 gigachad doesn't have to do anything)

After the initial attraction, it is ALL NT. It is all about how you carry yourself in a conversation, and what your status is in the group. Yes, if you are gigachad you can get away with not doing this, but actual gigachads are VERY RARE. Regular Chad still has to show that he is NT and is able to talk to the foid. Keep in mind, the foid can literally get any type of Chad she wants though Tinder, so the way to separate the Chads is by social skills and status.

I've seen a Chad get completely rejected by a Stacy because he asked one of her friends if "she was ok". And she just went "ew", and completely disposed of him for caring about her because it was a sign of weakness.

Non NT is death. What difference does it make if you get rejected instantly by the foid, or get rejected after the 1st date when she sniffs out your autism.
High IQ thread OP

9F022B16 B6E3 4BDE A2E0 38AD0477F331

Basement Dwellers on Suicide Watch

No he doesn't
For anything longterm, I agree with that part.

As far as Chad getting his dick wet, massive Fucking Cope.

She'll be slurping Chad's cock before noticing that he's a fucking Retard

Exactly. Tinder experiments have proved this time and time again

No he doesn't

Exactly. Tinder experiments have proved this time and time again

Those experiments are always done with instagram model tier guys that you never see in real life.

Even just for a hookup, Chad has to banter and transition to meet up somewhere, get her drunk without creeping her out, etc.

Can any one PLEASE ,explain the difference between Autistic and NT ? I really can't get it .

Those experiments are always done with instagram model tier guys that you never see in real life.

Even just for a hookup, Chad has to banter and transition to meet up somewhere, get her drunk without creeping her out, etc.

Bro you're coping. Chads get laid easy. People on this forum have used Chads time and time again to Chadfish and it was easy as fuck to get the foid into the Chad.

The "Chads" you're thinking of are high normies and Chadlites.

Most NT will ascend. Most autists won't.

It's outliers beyond that (good looking autists, ugly NT)

Nt is a result of being Chad. Not a requirement.

Can any one PLEASE ,explain the difference between Autistic and NT ? I really can't get it .

autistic = cannot communicate to others well and comes off as mentally abnormal

NT = neurotypical, normal person

autistic = cannot communicate to others well and comes off as mentally abnormal

NT = neurotypical, normal person
Neurologicals have no empathy or Awareness Of Self Or Anything They Feel . I Feel Like They Are NPC normies With No Soul Tbh .

Thanks .

You started off great man

Dont go ruining it with this massive cope

Chad doesn't need to be NT for ONS,, it matters only in LTRs and sometimes STRs.

look up halo effect a bit more. whether your actions are labeled as NT or autistic relies heavily on your appearance.
stuttering, dumb/inappropriate questions, shyness, you don't need to be gigachad to get away with those.

meanwhile as an incel, a single wrong breath is enough to make a foid creeped out by you.
also keeping up a successful convo is heavily dependent on your physical appearance. you will be surprised how BS charisma is. i found this out the hard way.
Yeah, just type in dating with autism and you will find guys with autism that still get laid. Anything is better than being ugly.

People would treat someone with down syndrome and aspergers that isn't ugly better than this person. People have less empathy for ugly people as well.
th

Yeah, just type in dating with autism and you will find guys with autism that still get laid. Anything is better than being ugly.

People would treat someone with down syndrome and aspergers that isn't ugly better than this person. People have less empathy for ugly people as well.
th

looks like nathan had to pay out the ass for his autism

exactly, he has looks of a Chad and look what he had to settle for

she probably doesn't even let him have sex with her
He's not chad. He has an underbite and is a manlet.

exactly, he has looks of a Chad and look what he had to settle for

she probably doesn't even let him have sex with her
maybe he likes fat women but even then it's mostly her attitude
sure, maybe it's not that bad now, but unless she changes her attitude, every day she will think he is more of a useless dumbass than the previous day, and i'm sure that will end well.

It's your personality xddddddddddd

btw, agree with this though also want to add that it's more complicated.

the biggest part of NT is not your attitude or your positive thinking or you remembering patterns of speech... it's literally the way your whole life has been built around you until now.

NT = everything is working right, you aren't hiding something like being an old virgin, friendly people around, phone is ringing and others are wanting your attention so it feels like strangers are competing to have your attention, all that shit

you unfortunately can't fake NT just by remembering a PUA or positive thinking routine very well, it's nowhere near enough

He's not chad. He has an underbite and is a manlet.
cope more, autism ruined him. He looks better than some Hollywood actors.

She probably fucks him in the ass with a strap-on or some shit.

Like OP says autism or other forms of mental disability are severely underestimated here.

Chad case= NT gives slight edge.
Normie case= NT has great effect.
pretty much this tbh
Although I'm not very sure being NT matters that much cuz that would mean personality and behaviour have some kind of SMV impact

Like OP says autism or other forms of mental disability are severely underestimated here.
Holy cope, he's a 5/10. He only mogs actors who are known for being overweight (Jonah Hill) or ugly (Woody Allen).

I'm an autist and I can ascertain from my experience that it's 99.9% looks. A confirmed autist I know got a girlfriend, because he wasn't ugly and he jestermaxxed.

Women literally feel physical disgust and discomfort and cringe everytime they figure out I'm autistic. There's this receptionist bitch in the gym that refuses to make eye-contact with me even though she should because it's part of her job. Should I fire her?

Bluepilled and retarded.

Personality means NOTHING.

Where is my qt3.14 autistic gf :feelsree:

I feel cheated by whatever charity this poor girl must work for.
Bluepilled and retarded.

Personality means NOTHING.
It’s not just personality. Autism and related disorders cause you to carry and behave differently in a very physical and tangible sense. Eve the way you position your face at rest is different if you’re not NT

He has an underbite. His maxilla is recessed and he is a manlet. You are the one that is coping. I actually explained why he's not attractive.

He has an underbite. His maxilla is recessed and he is a manlet. You are the one that is coping. I actually explained why he's not attractive.
men's ratings aren't worth shit

Where is my qt3.14 autistic gf :feelsree:

I feel cheated by whatever charity this poor girl must work for.

It’s not just personality. Autism and related disorders cause you to carry and behave differently in a very physical and tangible sense. Eve the way you position your face at rest is different if you’re not NT
It's because he's not ugly and you are.

Here's another aspie. His gf is in the thumbnail

men's ratings aren't worth shit
or maybe nt is severely overrated. Fucking catfishman the biggest sperg in the world had a gf before.

aspie with gf in thumbnail

I honestly think it's a bit overstated. It's a fakecel excuse or can be. Non NT chad will get women still.

Yes he does
This blatant denial of female nature is why this forum is a garbage fire, no one here thinks beyond facenrace

Bro have you seen tinder experiments where Chad acts fucking weird and still gets laid?

How is it blantant denial of female nature to say Chad can get laid off his looks?

I honestly think it's a bit overstated. It's a fakecel excuse or can be. Non NT chad will get women still.
Literally every single one of those is a 12 out of 10 model

Stop coping bro. Regular Chad will get laid off his looks alone. You don't need to be Gigachad. If a 5/10 normie can get laid off being NT thhen you're saying being NT is worth over 3 points of SMV. Chad gets approached in real life too you know?

Stop coping bro. Regular Chad will get laid off his looks alone. You don't need to be Gigachad. If a 5/10 normie can get laid off being NT thhen you're saying being NT is worth over 3 points of SMV. Chad gets approached in real life too you know?

"being NT" is just rehashed PUA trash

kinda weird a blackpill forum is bluepilled as fuck and always reverts back to PUA scam shit

"just be outgoing bro and approach girls, work on your social skills"