Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Importance of Fast Banana

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
This morning I came across a thread here about an ITer who apparently saw her coworker use incels.co. That fucking cunt wanted to ruin his life and get him fired over it.

I looked at the post history of the account and it seems more likely to be a LARP but it got me thinking. What could have happened if it was real? Could he have gotten fired over it? Depending on the job yes or he would be in deep shit based on the fact that society wants all incels dead.

This situation could have been prevented if he used fast banana. Remember bros, fast banana can really save your skin if you are in public. I am pretty sure most of you know this but the situation I mentioned above could happen if someone is really careless

99% of normal people with jobs wouldn't know what incels. Co is irl so I wouldn't worry about it

I feel like the vast majority of workplace managers and irl people in general have no idea what an incel is and wouldn't care. but you never know with HR foids

:lul:

@FastBananaCEO thoughts?

99% of normal people with jobs wouldn't know what incels. Co is irl so I wouldn't worry about it
I thought so too but you could never know with the landwhales in HR. Always better to stay safe.

I don't know statistics here but I can assure most of us here don't have a job. Otherwise we wouldn't have the time to spend on forums.

Every nigger has a phone these days. Why would you use company internet for this shit?

Though I do hope an ITcel browses .co to farm for karma and gets fired over it. :feelshehe:

it still shows there

it would be nice to disguise it even more somehow. idk how though

I don't know statistics here but I can assure most of us here don't have a job. Otherwise we wouldn't have the time to spend on forums.
I don’t have a job either but it is just something I considered. This can also apply to the people here who go to college.

View attachment 305095

it still shows there

it would be nice to disguise it even more somehow. idk how though
The only real problem is the banner at the top that screams incels.co. That’s what most people will see unless they are right next to you. But i kinda do wish it changed the names of the sub forums and stuff

Best way to be not to be spotted would be using smartphones, Karen should be really near to see your banner, you can counter them with an invasion of privacy or something.

Best way to be not to be spotted would be using smartphones, Karen should be really near to see your banner, you can counter them with an invasion of privacy or something.
I never use it on any device other than smartphone. I don’t even use it on my house computer in case my parents walk in on me posting on incels.co

it was most likely a larp. link to the thread op?

JFL who was it.

doesn't @RREEEEEEEEE browse at work?

As if there aren't incels at every job.

God bless fast banana