Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The importance of being tall, and the shame of being short.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Taylor Lautner, famous for being 5 foot 9, in the promotional poster for Breaking Dawn, Part 1.

Depicted alongside Robert Pattinson, famous for being 6 foot 1.

A pretty face will not carry you. I'm not saying being tall will carry you either, but a pretty manlet is of no use to anyone. Or at the very least, no use to Hollywood and the people who enjoy what Hollywood produces.

Or at the very least, no use to Hollywood and the people
I don't think height matters much in Hollywood. Your height doesn't really show on screen, unless the director wants it so.

I remember stumbling upon a famous actor once. I was amazed how short he was.

Taylor Lautner is 5ft 8 ½ (174 cm)

Rober Pattinson is 6ft ¼ in (183.5 cm)

in on boomer thread

brutal posterpill btw, they just moved him up so he matches Pattinson's height :lul:

I don't think height matters much in Hollywood. Your height doesn't really show on screen, unless the director wants it so.

I remember stumbling upon a famous actor once. I was amazed how short he was.

I mean it matters when it's being presented. Plenty of actors aren't giants, but they have to look giant onscreen, and it's not just because the director wants it that way.

You need to be the whole package. Holes are demanding.

Nor is it just women. It's society as a whole. You can't be a powerful but boyish werewolf and be short. It doesn't present a powerful enough look.

I remember seeing a post of women laughing at him when they found out he is 5'9

I remember seeing a post of women laughing at him when they found out he is 5'9

They really put this dude on a stool