Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A boylet with a good face can "prettyboymax." But what potential does an old manlet with a good face have?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm not gonna be the one to say "You're incel/fakecel just because you have a particular trait." What matters is results. But I struggle to conceive of any results a short dude is gonna achieve, even if he's got a nice face, unless he's also young. Because then he's got boyish appeal, like Justin Bieber.

Being short is a dangerous game to play. Remember that Facebook post about Taylor Lautner? At the turn of of the 2010s the Twilight franchise made him what BTS is today to millions of homely fanfic writers. He was one of the "it" boys. But he also was, and remains, 5'9.

This picture is a classic, passed around before Reddit knew what the word "incel" was, or before incels knew what the word "Reddit" was. The takeaway here is, they liked his face. But they were crestfallen to know that he was shorter than them. You can't help but notice and be disappointed when a man is short. Even the people who claim they'd suck Bruno Mars' dick can't help but say "It is a little disappointing that he's so short."

But Bruno Mars, Taylor Lautner, Justin Bieber, they're all young. Or were young back in their heyday. Boyishness has its appeal. Yes, initially women might be like "Aw, I wish you were manlier" but they might still be down to fuck. How does an older gentleman do this? You might be tempted to say "Tom Cruise!" But who is Tom Cruise fucking?

Or maybe being old is an inherent cap on how good your face can look. Maybe being old is itself ugly.

man that's brutal, not even chad is enough these days

man that's brutal, not even chad is enough these days

This wasn't "these days," this is a pretty old picture. From back when Taylor Lautner was relevant.

Or maybe being old is an inherent cap on how good your face can look. Maybe being old is itself ugly.

Yeah normies see being old as ugly which is why they are always trying to talk about youth, praise adults that look younger than their actual age and say how they still feel young and say how "life starts after 30 :soy:".
Brutal youthpill.

I would say largely old, good-faced manlets aren't that common. Most were relying on aesthetic appeal rather than facial masculinity to begin with.

Height continues to grow in importance the later in life because people become older and uglier.

Furthermore, female preferences do change in life. Of course teen girls are more attracted to harmonious boyish faces when a lot of their peer group at the time is boyish looking.

I would say largely old, good-faced manlets aren't that common. Most were relying on aesthetic appeal rather than facial masculinity to begin with.

Height continues to grow in importance the later in life because people become older and uglier.

Furthermore, female preferences do change in life. Of course teen girls are more attracted to harmonious boyish faces when a lot of their peer group at the time is boyish looking.

But suppose you have an old, good-faced manlet. Who would want him? Maybe they are rare. But whatever the reason, I've never heard of any woman of any age liking one.

And if she does, it's likely not for how he looks. She's "looking past" his height/looks. Which means his height/looks are a flaw. They don't stand in the way of what she likes about him, sure, but it's not a thing she likes about him.

But suppose you have an old, good-faced manlet. Who would want him? Maybe they are rare. But whatever the reason, I've never heard of any woman of any age liking one.

And if she does, it's likely not for how he looks. She's "looking past" his height/looks. Which means his height/looks are a flaw. They don't stand in the way of what she likes about him, sure, but it's not a thing she likes about him.
The extremely rare women with some latent pedophilia perhaps? Maybe women within the anime community?

Not sure. There isn't much evidence of it all. Certainly it's not a very big pool at all.

The extremely rare women with some latent pedophilia perhaps? Maybe women within the anime community?

Not sure. There isn't much evidence of it all. Certainly it's not a very big pool at all.

But this is old men. You can't shotamaxx without the boyish appeal of youth.

But this is old men. You can't shotamaxx without the boyish appeal of youth.
Then it would be noone. There's a guy from 4chan I've seen who's 25 but looks like he's 12 or so It happens sometimes probably some disorder.

Even when he's 35+ he'll still have some boyish appeal at the rate he's maturing.

I guess the only answer is to look significantly younger than you do. Once your body finally matures and throws off your youthful looks though it's over.

Pretty much this. An old guy who is actually good looking shouldn't have a problem finding a partner. Age is just a number so to say. But age iself is ugly. It brings with itself undesirability.

Then it would be noone. There's a guy from 4chan I've seen who's 25 but looks like he's 12 or so It happens sometimes probably some disorder.

Even when he's 35+ he'll still have some boyish appeal at the rate he's maturing.

I guess the only answer is to look significantly younger than you do. Once your body finally matures and throws off your youthful looks though it's over.

Yeah that's what I mean. Someone who looks good, but looks old. Is obviously his age.

Pretty much this. An old guy who is actually good looking shouldn't have a problem finding a partner. Age is just a number so to say. But age iself is ugly. It brings with itself undesirability.

What if he's good looking, but looks old? Or is that an oxymoron?

What if he's good looking, but looks old? Or is that an oxymoron?
Does sound like one. If he looks old, that's already a negative marker on his good looks. Would bring down the value.

I'm not gonna be the one to say "You're incel/fakecel just because you have a particular trait." What matters is results. But I struggle to conceive of any results a short dude is gonna achieve, even if he's got a nice face, unless he's also young. Because then he's got boyish appeal, like Justin Bieber.

Being short is a dangerous game to play. Remember that Facebook post about Taylor Lautner? At the turn of of the 2010s the Twilight franchise made him what BTS is today to millions of homely fanfic writers. He was one of the "it" boys. But he also was, and remains, 5'9.

View attachment 310013

This picture is a classic, passed around before Reddit knew what the word "incel" was, or before incels knew what the word "Reddit" was. The takeaway here is, they liked his face. But they were crestfallen to know that he was shorter than them. You can't help but notice and be disappointed when a man is short. Even the people who claim they'd suck Bruno Mars' dick can't help but say "It is a little disappointing that he's so short."

But Bruno Mars, Taylor Lautner, Justin Bieber, they're all young. Or were young back in their heyday. Boyishness has its appeal. Yes, initially women might be like "Aw, I wish you were manlier" but they might still be down to fuck. How does an older gentleman do this? You might be tempted to say "Tom Cruise!" But who is Tom Cruise fucking?

Being a Manlet only matters if you're young, you can potentially blame being a Manlet as the reason you are Incel when you're young. Once you're an Oldcel, being a Manlet doesn't matter anymore because the very fact that you're and Oldcel is enough in itself to keep your "Incel" status intact for the remainder of your life.

Being a Manlet only matters if you're young, you can potentially blame being a Manlet as the reason you are Incel when you're young. Once you're an Oldcel, being a Manlet doesn't matter anymore because the very fact that you're and Oldcel is enough in itself to keep your "Incel" status intact for the remainder of your life.

But being young and short works to your benefit if you're going for the prettyboy angle.

But being young and short works to your benefit if you're going for the prettyboy angle.

You will always be the butt of a foids jokes as a Manlet, and they will never respect you.

View attachment 310208

You will always be the butt of a foids jokes as a Manlet, and they will never respect you.

I know being short is a dangerous game, but we're talking about those who take advantage of it for the prettyboy angle. People do that. I'm saying, making concessions even for that, what is there for older manlets?

I know being short is a dangerous game, but we're talking about those who take advantage of it for the prettyboy angle. People do that. I'm saying, making concessions even for that, what is there for older manlets?
There is nothing for us Oldcel Manlets.

at that point you use ur money to fuck women. In my case thats the only option.

I'm 5'9

I thought there was still hope for me where height was concerned.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

5'9 was average for men born during ww2. My generation b.1970's AVG 5'10.3 probably. Now it's like 5'11 for guys under 25/30.

Short men will always struggle, even with good faces. There really aren't any women who find short men attractive. The Taylor Lautner thing you posted just proves that even if a short guy has an amazing face, his height ruins his appeal. Those girls were annoyed that he frauded his height in the movies and they were laughing at him. All women want tall guys with large frames without exception. If you aren't tall with a large frame women will never see you as a real man. You will always be a joke.

Last edited:
Being old and a manlet is two strikes. Its over. That being said, ive never seen an old manlet a with decent face.

Short men will always struggle, even with good faces. There really aren't any women who find short men attractive. The Taylor Lautner thing you posted just proves that even if a short guy has an amazing face, his height ruins his appeal. Those girls were annoyed that he frauded his height in the movies and they were laughing at him. All women want tall guys with large frames without exception. If you aren't tall with a large frame women will never see you as a real man. You will always be a joke.

I'm not saying it isn't hard for short boylets, but they at least have something they can lean into. Not everyone likes a prettyboy. But for those that do, short youthful looking dudes have an advantage here.

But no one likes a short, old looking dude. There's no good way to spin it, not that I can think of.

I would say prettyboy maxing is the most potent mating strategy for younger dudes IF they have the face for it; I mean we all remember how in HS and college it was always these dudes that actually got by far the most female attention and fangirls and shit, not the tryhard gymcels and shit who still had to haul ass just to get a date.

That said it is definitely more a younger-dude thing. You can keep it going into your 30s and beyond as say a musician or an actor or something, but how is a middle-aged dadbod dude selling real estate gonna pull off wearing skinny jeans and eyeliner and shit

Youthpill is brutal. All the famous pretty boys that women like were probably under 27 and had chad - chadlite facial bones with good hair.

You have to be a masculine mogger chad to be attractive after that age and even that probably ends in your 30s.
I would say prettyboy maxing is the most potent mating strategy for younger dudes IF they have the face for it; I mean we all remember how in HS and college it was always these dudes that actually got by far the most female attention and fangirls and shit, not the tryhard gymcels and shit who still had to haul ass just to get a date.

That said it is definitely more a younger-dude thing. You can keep it going into your 30s and beyond as say a musician or an actor or something, but how is a middle-aged dadbod dude selling real estate gonna pull off wearing skinny jeans and eyeliner and shit

True. Like I wrote above the standards are lower for the pretty boy strategy than the masculine mogger strategy.

You need upper tier normie+ facial features with good medium length hair and you need to be LEAN with decent height. This strategy ends at a certain age though. I know a guy at work who does this and he's like 25, lean and ripped af, medium - long hair and has a rock band that plays some times in some local city bar perhaps.

It's the rock star look basically.

Last edited: