Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The ideal life as a man is to fuck as many virgin foids as possible

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I have no interest in marrying foids. All I want is to cycle through as many foids as I could possibly get my hands on. It's best if I manage to deflower virgin foids (18+).

Not really possible as a khhv lonercel but a man can dream. :smonk:

I prefer only 1.

However, since foids are not loyal. Might as well do that thing.

I prefer only 1.

However, since foids are not loyal. Might as well do that thing.
Divorce rape laws have destroyed the prospect of long term marriages

The ideal would be fucking a virgin foid and making +5 babies, as many men used to do in the past

I want to crush a foid's skull woth my bare hands so bad

The idea of having no-strings coitus with a bunch of women upsets me. Only one woman is deserving of my entire being; I cannot spread it far and wide.

I am very much not a red-blooded male. Ideally with one woman, my urges would blossom.
Your saintliness blinds me

*autismness. Apparently, it is common for males with ASD to prefer solitary sexual acts and monogamy. Women with ASD, on the other hand, are noted to engage in various sexual relationships (dyadic relationships).
That's a stark contrast between autistic men and women. I suppose all foids are wired to be hypergamous, including autistic ones.

Last edited:
I have no interest in marrying foids. All I want is to cycle through as many foids as I could possibly get my hands on. It's best if I manage to deflower virgin foids (18+).

Not really possible as a khhv lonercel but a man can dream. :smonk:
That's why I'm going to the Philippines if I'm able to. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: Marrying foids never goes well, they turn against you. Plus women are annoying to deal with.

That's a stark contrast between autistic men and women. I suppose all foids are wired to be hypergamous, including autistic ones.
JFL at "autistic women"
the joker GIF by hoppip

I want a relationship with a woman until death separates us and then spend eternity together in heaven with Christ.

I want a relationship with a woman until death separates us and then spend eternity together in heaven with Christ.
Sounds like a dream

That's what I want too, but that's unrealistic to the highest extend. I would love to deflower a hot, cute teen virgin everyday. But not even Chad can do that.

The luckiest you could get would be to marry a virgin teen and stay with her. But that's impossible now too.

We just stay alone
Why are you still on .is jfl

Last edited:
As I said, no self-control

I actually requested a ban some while ago. But even then I procrastinated. I actually tried to put my phone far away. Didn't work.
It's over for you depending on how hard the exam is

A man can dream
I have a dream, that one day men will not be judged on the amount of females they got, but on the content of their character" - as a non-nigger said.

Grade 13 math

Gaussian procedure, systems of equations, and a lot fucking more
I'm in college and never heard of that.

You have to study, it sounds like it's very hard.