Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The idea of "nobody owes anyone anything brah"

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world. You can tell a person that they aren't owed anything all you want, but here's the problem with that... It doesn't prevent them from acting on their free will to do violence to others when they've finally had enough. Yes this is a horrible thing to happen, but these things can be prevented by FEMALES fucking/ getting into relationship with an ugly male. Heck at the bare minimum, just at least talking to the ugly male, would be a start.

Spout your unrelenting capitalistic viewpoints all you want, it doesn't change the very real moral reality that there is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, SEX AND/ OR relationships.

I would never want anyone who I love or care about to be a victim of a tragedy, because the people who I love and care about don't deserve to be. I only refer to those that DO - the bullies, the alpha males douchebags, the attractive sluts who reject ugly and sensitive guys. Once again, you rage all you want about how such people are entitled to do what they want, but I assure you, sadly the next ER thinks the same way as you do only going in the opposite direction.

Dont you get it normies? We dont want ER's to happen anymore! We want a peaceful society like you do too, but in order for that to happen, things need to be changed and things need to happen. Eg - ugly males getting their basic needs met!

The society you want will never exist. Another thing people don't talk about is the fact that girls would rather go home alone after simply having fun with their friends than go home with an ugly guy or an average guy regardless of how ugly the girl is. The only way around this is huge amounts of effort and charming the girl.

Case in point, I went out to clubs and bars with my friends last night and I seen ugly girls all doing the same thing - showing interest in the guys that are good enough who either ended up with better looking girls or went home. None of them even looked at me once and if they did it was in utter disgust. I can't even attract the ugliest of fat girls. They don't want someone who looks like this :-

Last edited:
Yeah, I hate that "you aren't owed anything" bullshit that is only directed toward men and doesn't help anything but only to condescend and shame. Thanks for this post, I'm gonna have to use it at some point.

The society you want will never exist. Another thing people don't talk about is the fact that girls would rather go home alone after simply having fun with their friends than go home with an ugly guy or an average guy regardless of how ugly the girl is. The only way around this is huge amounts of effort and charming the girl.

Case in point, I went out to clubs and bars with my friends last night and I seen ugly girls all doing the same thing - showing interest in the guys that are good enough who either ended up with better looking girls or went home. None of them even looked at me once and if they did it was in utter disgust. I can't even attract the ugliest of fat girls. They don't want someone who looks like this :-

Dude, you look great.

Are you in your 30s? Still a virgin?

u mog me so hard

Dude, you look great.

Are you in your 30s? Still a virgin?

Thanks but I clearly don't and women confirm this daily. 32. Not a virgin but it has been YEARS and I have avoided society massively for years i.e. hardly going out ever and working in a security job for 8 years hidden away until recently.

Damn if you can't get any girls, it's over for the rest of us

Damn if you can't get any girls, it's over for the rest of us

He probably looks different in reality.

Photos are only 2D.

There are photogene people and people who are not

People aren't owed anything intrinsically. No girl owes me sex, but no girl also has any sort of right to life, bodily autonomy, happiness, food, water, etc. Rights are a fundamentally theistic and religious idea and without that it loses all intrinsic backing and just becomes something peope think will be good for society.

In my opinion, people are fundamentally egoistic, they seek to fulfill their desires. Altruism is merely a byproduct of egoism, as evidenced by evolution by natural selection. All charitable behavior is at the very least a way to feel better about yourself. Because of this, rights and "entitlement" are utterly irrelevant. I would support the idea of a right to sex, not because I actually believe it but because it would benefit me personally. Incels should understand the arbitrary and meaningless nature of "rights" so they can use them to their advantage.

People aren't owed anything intrinsically. No girl owes me sex, but no girl also has any sort of right to life, bodily autonomy, happiness, food, water, etc. Rights are a fundamentally theistic and religious idea and without that it loses all intrinsic backing and just becomes something peope think will be good for society.

In my opinion, people are fundamentally egoistic, they seek to fulfill their desires. Altruism is merely a byproduct of egoism, as evidenced by evolution by natural selection. All charitable behavior is at the very least a way to feel better about yourself. Because of this, rights and "entitlement" are utterly irrelevant. I would support the idea of a right to sex, not because I actually believe it but because it would benefit me personally. Incels should understand the arbitrary and meaningless nature of "rights" so they can use them to their advantage.
High IQ post

Kamilla thumbs up

Yeah, I hate that "you aren't owed anything" bullshit that is only directed toward men and doesn't help anything but only to condescend and shame. Thanks for this post, I'm gonna have to use it at some point.
" You aren't owed anything" is a loaded way to say "shut up."

You do not have the right to force others to pay. Human rights are not Entitlements

Society: No one owes you anything

Me: then why is government takeing 50% of my monthly pay and giving it to society

Society: fuck you stupid ugly, misogynist, incel! Why can’t yiu just be a nice person.

Me: kek, life is worthless. Pass the rope

i

Me: then why is government takeing 50% of my monthly pay and giving it to society

Society: fuck you stupid ugly, misogynist, incel! Why can’t yiu just be a nice person.

its over

This is why I'm a fascist, individualism is cancer. Everyone just goes ME ME ME and society goes down the drain.

Objectivistic as fuck.

Chad

This is why I'm a fascist, individualism is cancer. Everyone just goes ME ME ME and society goes down the drain.
Are you also nationalistic, and if so, what country? You've unintentionally peaked my interest.

If single moms and chads can force men to give them money with tax payer dollars, then tax payer dollars should also fund brothels for incels. Every guy who is sub 6 gets two fucks in the brothel per month, every guy sub 5 gets 3 fucks per month, every guy sub 4 gets 4 fucks per month, every guy sub 3 gets 5 fucks per month.

The funniest thing is that those who utter such words then campaign against racism or for basic income.

Society is indeed based on the notion that people are owed things. Life, for starters. Have CuckTears ever heard about the Declaration of Human Rights?

If you think nobody is owed anything, then you're a social-Darwinist

People are owed or not owed something depending on when it suits them.

We OWE women equal share in all aspects of life. But men asking for their share of love and intimacy? "WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING"

Women complaining about men preferring thin women to obese women? Cruel and needs to change. Men asking women to accept their (unchangeable) height and face? Heresy. "You don't control women".

hilarious high IQ post

I doubt it, but I'm sorry to hear that if that's the case. Either way if we are below the threshold we are just as fucked as each other brother.

What are you talking about?! You're not ugly at all, easily high normie teir. Probably mentalcel dude. Just learn to talk to people better and Stacie's everywhere.

Shit man ur taste in gifs is top tier. Do you watch gundam too?
I'm actually still making my way through the series.
I've watched all of the UC Gundam at this point (0079, Zeta, ZZ, and CCA, haven't gotten around to the side-OVAs and Movies), the first season of Thunderbolt, and all of IBO.

What are you talking about?! You're not ugly at all, easily high normie teir. Probably mentalcel dude. Just learn to talk to people better and Stacie's everywhere.
yeah he could be a mentalcel

A common social contract is that people shouldn't do violence to each other.

In other words, "You don't hurt me, I won't hurt you."

If you break that social contract you get hunted down, if enough people break it then society as a whole gets more violent and they start shooting ugly guys pre-emptively in the streets.

TL;DR ultimately life is fair, not because we're all well-meaning, but because balance of power determines reality.

In the past, guys were "owed" a wife, but they also had some pretty brutal responsibilities as well, like conscription, you had the expectation to work hard in a coal mine or something.

The current schema is "no one owes you sex" but no one expects you to die in a ditch either.

In other words you get to sit and play wow for 12 hours a day, that your forefathers didn't get to do.

Women don't get off scott-free either, they are forced to wageslave, even if they have kids alot of them have jobs and responsibilites.

Women don't get off scott-free either, they are forced to wageslave, even if they have kids alot of them have jobs and responsibilites.

A lot of them still have the option of being housewives and single mothers living on welfare. Men's only options to get sex is to pay or be good looking, and we still might have to fight in a war if North Korea and Russia team up on the West.

When did men ever have any option other than "pay or be good looking?"

Everyone has to bring value.

Women have value in between their legs, men have to create value.

Either intrinsic value by being good looking (relatively rare)

or value of being a provider (very common.)

Being a provider, globally and historically, is the norm.

War with Russia would involve nukes, I don't think we can have a major war with conscription etc etc without ICBM's flying all over the place.

When did men ever have any option other than "pay or be good looking?"

Everyone has to bring value.

Women have value in between their legs, men have to create value.

Either intrinsic value by being good looking (relatively rare)

or value of being a provider (very common.)

Being a provider, globally and historically, is the norm.

War with Russia would involve nukes, I don't think we can have a major war with conscription etc etc without ICBM's flying all over the place.
What's between their legs isn't worth the risk of signing a marriage contract with these days with the unfair court system against men. Women's real value comes from their youth and fertility, not just their pussies. If a woman isn't under 20 and a virgin, then she drastically lost most her marriageability value.

"When did men ever have any option other than "pay or be good looking?" When were women able to ride the cock carousel in their prime years and cuck a beta male post wall? Only recently, and we are already seeing the effects and a collapse of this imbalance of power will be inevitable. Most men aren't happy being cucks and providing for old promiscuous low fertility useless whores.

Yeah legit.

> "No one is owed anything"
> "We all need to be feminists because women are owed the same treatment as men".

But it's not black or white. You are owed some things but you can't cherrypick what you're owed.

@PM_ME_STRIPPERS - if you are owed sex, then so are all other incels owed sex, right? So how would you feel if I am owed sex with your mother or sister? Suddenly are you against your own ideology?

I dont owe hoes good manners nor social ettiquetes. Its like trying to be nice towards a hungry wolf.

Yeah legit.

> "No one is owed anything"
> "We all need to be feminists because women are owed the same treatment as men".

But it's not black or white. You are owed some things but you can't cherrypick what you're owed.

@PM_ME_STRIPPERS - if you are owed sex, then so are all other incels owed sex, right? So how would you feel if I am owed sex with your mother or sister? Suddenly are you against your own ideology?
It wouldn't be your mom and sister, it would be a tax payer funded brothel. So whores will still be getting paid for what they do best.