Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Ian Watkins case is the ultimate proof of how depraved foids will go for Chad. NSFW subject

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Ian Watkins was the lead singer of a UK (Welsh) band called the Lost Prophets who were pretty big for a while. He was probably an emo style Chadlite looks wise but his money, fame and status made him technically a GigaChad to his foid fans and he had a string of B List celebrity Stacy girlfriends at one point.

Long story short, turned out this guy was a full blown Pedo who was sleeping with underage female fans throughout his career and then transitioned to very young kids and eventually ended up....raping babies...girls and boys. Here's the kicker though - he was able to access these babies because they were the ACTUAL CHILDREN of his female fans. He basically contacted female fans online who had children and asked them to bring them along to his fuck sessions where he...well you get the idea. He said to one of them "If you belong to me, so does your baby". These foids KNEW what was planned because he told them in advance and gladly turned up and brought their kids with them just to have access to and to please Chad sitting by and watching while he did ungodly shit.

He got sentenced to 30+ years in the end because he recorded everything he did sexually. Only good thing is this video evidence also proved the guilt of 2 of his victims mothers who delivered their kids to this cunt and they got about 20 years each too.

I remember reading all sorts of nasty stuff about the case which you can probably still find online but apparently the Wikipedia article is only like the tip of the iceberg and these 2 bitches are the only ones that could be proven guilty so god knows how many more he did this shit with. He also had a girlfriend at one point who told police that he wanted to have a baby with her so that they could do the same to that kid too.

He was even able to groom a young mother from prison too at one point.

So in summary - foids will deliver their babies to some demonic, singing PedoChad just to be able to spend one night with him yet they claim the problem is "your vibes". Beat that IncelTears...but then again these girls probably posted on there :soy:

I don't care if foids get themselves in trouble out of their own stupidity but when they abuse children like this, it's another level of messed up and the kids did nothing to deserve that. :feelspuke: I'm glad at least those foids didn't get away with just a slap on the wrist because "oh they were just victims".

I don't care if foids get themselves in trouble out of their own stupidity but when they abuse children like this, it's another level of messed up and the kids did nothing to deserve that. :feelspuke: I'm glad at least those foids didn't get away with just a slap on the wrist because "oh they were just victims".
Exactly Phantom. I'm a good person like you too and they all got what they deserved in this case.

Chad can get away with everything. Jfl at people who think mothers dont think with their genitals and that they are momma bears protecting her cubs.

Chad can get away with everything. Jfl at people who think mothers dont think with their genitals and that they are momma bears protecting her cubs.
Exactly. This one is even more Blackpilling though and even shocked me at the time and I was already pretty Blackpilled when it happened ha. I mean how the fuck did they go on to fuck this guy after he had just done that to their kids?

It's beyond sick and the worst thing is imagine how many he must've made the same request to and they never even bothered reporting it which means they either also accepted the offer too or they were mulling it over. Bitches be cray cray.

Exactly. This one is even more Blackpilling though and even shocked me at the time and I was already pretty Blackpilled when it happened ha. I mean how the fuck did they go on to fuck this guy after he had just done that to their kids?

It's beyond sick and the worst thing is imagine how many he must've made the same request to and they never even bothered reporting it which means they either also accepted the offer too or they were mulling it over. Bitches be cray cray.
Every few months there are cases where single moms either help or keep quiet about their boyfriend abusing or even killing their kids. Women go crazy when high status guy pays attention to them, they become irrational

brutal
They can get away with anything

I thought he only got done for 'planning on' raping a baby? But yeah, dark times. And I really dug them back in the day.

Some filmmaker needs to make a doc out of this.

I thought he only got done for 'planning on' raping a baby? But yeah, dark times. And I really dug them back in the day.

Some filmmaker needs to make a doc out of this.
Ye this is gonna sound weird but I think it was something like "attempted" as in he attempted to do it but it wouldn't physically fit or something :feelspuke:

Reason I know this is many years ago I was on jury duty and it turned out to be a pedo case too except in this case the guy was just sleeping with underage girls who were friends of a prostitute he was hiring. They are very specific to check whether the dick entered into anywhere on the victim and have to quiz the victims in great detail about this aspect too which was awkward to listen to in court. Basically if it does't enter into the victim then it can be classed as attempted so they need to confirm it.

But ye like I was saying it seems based on what I've read that what he has actually been proven guilty of is just the tip...pardon the pun :feelsseriously:

Ye this is gonna sound weird but I think it was something like "attempted" as in he attempted to do it but it wouldn't physically fit or something :feelspuke:

Reason I know this is many years ago I was on jury duty and it turned out to be a pedo case too except in this case the guy was just sleeping with underage girls who were friends of a prostitute he was hiring. They are very specific to check whether the dick entered into anywhere on the victim and have to quiz the victims in great detail about this aspect too which was awkward to listen to in court. Basically if it does't enter into the victim then it can be classed as attempted so they need to confirm it.

But ye like I was saying it seems based on what I've read that what he has actually been proven guilty of is just the tip...pardon the pun :feelsseriously:
Damn, jury duty was always intriguing to me.

Regardless, what a tune this was...

Ye I forgot to say actually I used to like the usual ones from them. I mean this one was amazing and takes me back to my clubbing days in Liverpool. They used to play this at the end of the night in clubs all the time after all the Chads had taken their girls home so only the low tier men and ugly foids were left singing along to it before getting in a cab and going home depressed:-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6CleYqU2_o

Ye I forgot to say actually I used to like the usual ones from them. I mean this one was amazing and takes me back to my clubbing days in Liverpool. They used to play this at the end of the night in clubs all the time after all the Chads had taken their girls home so only the low tier men and ugly foids were left singing along to it before getting in a cab and going home depressed:-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6CleYqU2_o

Not bad didn't know that one. But wtf was wrong with him that he threw it all away???

tfw used to listen to rooftops, nigga is a clown. Baby raping faggot.

Not bad didn't know that one. But wtf was wrong with him that he threw it all away???
I think some people are just born beyond fucked up fetish wise. Like the way people have random fetishes about feet, bdsm, bbws, pegging and random shit and that is all that turns them on in which case it is no real harm but in this case it is majorly harmful.

My cousin is a psychologist and therapist and he was telling me that some guy who hadn't actually done anything turned himself in because he was having these feelings about kids and only kids. Besides that he was a perfectly nice guy but he literally just wanted to be locked up because of it so they ended up housing him indefinitely in a mental institute. If he really didn't do anything then I feel sorry for the poor bastard because that's a terrible thing to be afflicted with and he made the right choice. If he has acted on it then that's another story of course :lasereyes:

Wanna see something scary. Check out 3:24 in this video and bear in mind this is before anyone knew he'd done any of this:-

View: https://youtu.be/VJGbQbdfNDU?t=204

Tell me that shit isn't EXACTLY like Joe Biden :forcedsmile: Also the foid in the video ended up becoming his gf after this

just satanmaxx

I think some people are just born beyond fucked up fetish wise. Like the way people have random fetishes about feet, bdsm, bbws, pegging and random shit and that is all that turns them on in which case it is no real harm but in this case it is majorly harmful.

My cousin is a psychologist and therapist and he was telling me that some guy who hadn't actually done anything turned himself in because he was having these feelings about kids and only kids. Besides that he was a perfectly nice guy but he literally just wanted to be locked up because of it so they ended up housing him indefinitely in a mental institute. If he really didn't do anything then I feel sorry for the poor bastard because that's a terrible thing to be afflicted with and he made the right choice. If he has acted on it then that's another story of course :lasereyes:

Wanna see something scary. Check out 3:24 in this video and bear in mind this is before anyone knew he'd done any of this:-

View: https://youtu.be/VJGbQbdfNDU?t=204

Tell me that shit isn't EXACTLY like Joe Biden :forcedsmile: Also the foid in the video ended up becoming his gf after this

Goddamn he was getting into that wasn't he? Over for :feelsXmas: peados.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Terrachad Ian Watkins gets to have a literal Harem while being a sociopathic monster, depraved perverted murderer baby fucker, while Incels cant get away with giving her a flower on Valantines Day without being Creep shamed.

Terrachad Ian Watkins gets to have a literal Harem while being a sociopathic monster, depraved perverted murderer baby fucker, while Incels cant get away with giving her a flower on Valantines Day without being Creep shamed.
Yes alas that's how this clownworld works.

Sick tune and great album.

I've actually seen these guys live many years ago when I was much younger, I can only imagine the hot JB foids throwing themselves at them no wonder the Chad lead singer got bored :feelshaha: