Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The hypothetical revolution against women

Hannibal

Hannibal

Banned
-
In the Idiocracy movie, there's a scene where a lightskin foid fools a man into giving her money for sex and she didn't give it to him. It symbolizes the modern reality where men are hyper-simping these days to toilets. Idiocracy will become reality. We don't have a lot of time. That's why we need to take action. Incelism isn't very defined ideology, there are many incels with different beliefs but we all hate women and seek only one thing together. Incelism isn't a theory, it's a religion and a lifestyle. A Christian isn't Christian only in the mornings, at school, he's a Christian all the time and everywhere. Same with the incels. Humanity is declining, that's why we need a revolution.
Joe, the main character of Idiocracy was just an average guy until he "traveled in time" where everybody was retarded which made him an extraordinary man. He still was bluepilled, though. The leading figure of Incel revolution will be blackpilled, with a positive attitude towards the future of incels. But if no action is taken, future isn't good at all. He can't do it all alone, of course. A high degree of "intellectualism" tends to make a foid unsocial. We don't spread that individualism that women do, it's a thing that has degraded them. We can have own lives, live an individual life but at least we have loyalty unlike women. Women dividuals, not individuals. Know this difference. Foids are destroying our ecosystem, they're the ones who caused climate warming. Feminists say "teaching modern Christian creationism should be fought as a form of child abuse" ("A cyborg manifesto", a really retarded book if you ask), NO they're the ones who should be fought against.
These are the phases of revolution:
1. Unification of incels. Paramilitary is needed.
2. Elimination of unwanted people. Do it quick, not little by little because the feds will notice and try to overthrow the group very quick. Feminists, female politicians should be in the list.
3. Global blackpilization. Spread the blackpill everywhere, across the world. People need to wake up.
4. Keep prostitution illegal. Foids shouldn't be able to make profit off poor men instead of having a real job.
5. Abortion should stay illegal. They have no right to decide whether they should or not have a baby. No "MY BODY, MY CHOICE" bitches allowed.
6. Crimininalize marriage. Foids aren't commited either way, so why they should marry?? Most of the whores in Iceland aren't even married and have kids. I used to be a supporter of polygamy but then I realized that it's stupid. A rich Chad who has enough of resources to keep multiple wives will minimize the number of potential female partners for others who aren't that wealthy.
7. Women are the public property of everyone equally. This should be included in the "Incelistan's" constitution.
What do you think?

end times war is coming anyway i couldn't care less to fight for "getting pussy" if anything we need to get back to god. he will guide us in final war.

Prostitutes, sexual deviants (homosexuals, pedophiles, zoophiles, and people with paraphilias), rapists, and adulterers should be among those "eliminated." Political dissidents and seditionists should also be jailed.
Yep

Nope. Patriarchat died in big city in 19th cetuary. Late Victorian era wasn`t male paradise as a lot of people imaged. And since 19 th all`s became more worse for men, step by step.

Prostitutes, sexual deviants (homosexuals, pedophiles, zoophiles, and people with paraphilias), rapists, and adulterers should be among those "eliminated." Political dissidents and seditionists should also be jailed.

You should keep marriage legal, but criminalize divorce initiated by females. Females with high body counts should be excluded from the possibility of marriage. Polygamy should be made illegal due to the aforementioned reason (Chads being able to minimize the number of potential female partners for others through multiple marriages).

I disagree with this. It's better if the new government of "Incelistan" implements a system where looksmatched couples of the opposite gender are "assigned" to each other. However, facial similarity shouldn't be the only factor. Since we want to ensure our citizens are happy, we should give certain "examinations" to those that have come of age, matching them to their partners based on a variety of factors that will determine their compatibility to each other. Of course, this isn't fool-proof, so some people should be allowed exceptions. (And in case you were wondering, I got this idea from the anime Love and Lies, where the government has a similar policy.)

Other than the points mentioned above, I completely agree with the rules you proposed.
why tf would rapist be prosecuted? ur still a little bp if u think punishing those who punish foids are bad