Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The hypocrisy surrounding fat chicks

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
The most brutal blackpill of all is that you as a somewhat fit guys can't even land a landwhale .
Of course when someone implies that a 200 lbs 90 kg hambeast should have lower looks expectations society loses it's mind.

"WHY SHOULD SHE HAVE LOWER STANDARDS JUST BECAUSE SHE IS FAT?!"​

Some redditor would scream. Because she is unattractive and as an unattractive person should stop being a hypocrite that expects attractive men to date unattractive women while she only goes for attractive men.

The main two arguments against us are 1, Our personality 2. Our "too high standards" . Number 1 does not matter in casual sex and number 2 is disproved by our low standards.

Screen Shot 2019 10 28 at 34706 PM nfd4jb

Fat bitch that is "body positive" using giga chad buff tyrones in her videos. No shirtless fat guys. No body positivity for men

I'd rather fap than fuck a hambeast. What's the point?

I'd rather fap than fuck a hambeast. What's the point?
A practice casual sex fling? Could get free blowjobs. Would be easier for later on sexual encounters where you wouldn't be a virgin.

At least it would be a nice option for really desperate times.

I can’t stand those fat fucks. They drive up the value of regular foids so much

I can’t stand those fat fucks. They drive up the value of regular foids so much
That's another problem. Average looking girl sees a fat bitch friend getting attention from above average guys and she suddenly thinks that she deserves even better than that.

That's another problem. Average looking girl sees a fat bitch friend getting attention from above average guys and she suddenly thinks that she deserves even better than that.
And non-land whales are so much more valuable in the dating market so when there’s so many fucking land whales the thin ones become a lot more rare and valuable

A practice casual sex fling? Could get free blowjobs. Would be easier for later on sexual encounters where you wouldn't be a virgin.

At least it would be a nice option for really desperate times.
Their breasts look like a fat man's manboobs. Won't waste a single second.

I honestly don't like fat girls

And 40% of foids are overweight and 15% obese, that’s even more brutal

"WHY SHOULD SHE HAVE LOWER STANDARDS JUST BECAUSE SHE IS FAT?!"
thinks she's a (((slim)))princess, just because she has a hole.. probably even worst then that ad "im fat but sexy"

society is fucked, and allows this shit

Last edited:
Even fat lazy women who put in zero effort in their looks are winning somehow. The game is so badly rigged that there's no point in even playing anymore.

those 2 are niggers so this does not count.