Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The hypocrisy of the standardcels

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Let's think about the main reason this forum despises women: Hypergamy. Going above their weight and getting sex/commitment from people who are many points above their SMV. Not only that, but constantly trying to chase them, even at the cost of a potential relationship with a looksmatch.

Now let's think about an underlying cathegory of users on this forum. The ones that complain that their 6/10+ crushes didn't like them back, the ones that complain about getting treated badly by that same group and fueling their hate etc.

Newsflash, bro: Even if you may not realize it, you are undergoing the same thinking patterns of the classic hypergamous woman, always looking up and above for an option to finally see you for how great you are.

I understand that this doesn't apply to most of the forum, but this is dedicated to the few people trying to sneak their way in here, subtly making posts and threads about their stacy/becky crushes who reject them while they themselves admit they are incel looking.

The problem with many of those is that they are likely volcels, who think because they got rejected by people on the opposite end of the SMV they can claim being incel.

We are supposed to reject hypergamy and gladly accept our looksmatches because that is how you create a balanced society where everyone has something to come home to. The incel tries with the low SMV women, the normie with the mid SMV women and the chads with stacies. You cannot pretend you support those ideas while continually chasing the people above. Because then you are simply doing what women are doing and thus becoming the object of your hate.

I repeat, thread dedicated to a minority of the forum.

High IQ. Standardcels are just like foids

you make a good point and this is all true but keep in mind the type of people you're describing tend to think of themselves as "failed normies" or just "normies" and expect their "normie looksmatch" (a fit, young, virgin girl with big ass/tits, clear skin and pretty face i.e way above the average woman)

tbh I feel like saying that you're "not willing to date down" in any discussion about sex/relationships should constitute bragging, outside of extreme cases

Volcles should be crucified. The truth is many guys here would ascend if they were actually willing to date down.

and expect their "normie looksmatch" (a fit, young, virgin girl with big ass/tits, clear skin and pretty face i.e way above the average woman)
A lot of normies often warp their perception of their own SMV by attacking and dehumanizing the people below them(see: IT). Their egos increase to the point of delusion and they forget their place.

The 6 mocks the 2 until he thinks he's a 9, but he's still a 6.
Volcles should be crucified. The truth is many guys here would ascend if they were actually willing to date down.
Idk man being crucified is a little much, it's just dumb misguided people with overfed egos.

If there's anyone to be crucified, it's the people who put dating sites in place and whoever gave those vile animals rights. Society wasn't oversexualized and it progressed just fine without their 'help'. Most had a family, most were doing ok.

Last edited:
whats with all the junecels posting this exact same thread multiple times?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM WHITE, THEREFORE I REFUSE TO DATE ANY WOMEN WHOS SKIN COLOR ISNT AS WHITE AS PIZZA DOUGH AND HAIR ISN'T AS GOLDEN BLONDE AS JAMACIAN BEEF PATTY, DESPITE BEING UGLY AND HAVE 0 OPTIONS TO BEGIN WITH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3f434ec46ecfa232603c3257b9c35e1e

Last edited:
most people here don't have standards besides not wanting landwhales

stacy chasers are stupid af

My looksmatches don’t want me

whats with all the junecels posting this exact same thread multiple times?
I've seen none that are like mine but okey bro(I don't even care don't bother).

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM WHITE, THEREFORE I REFUSE TO DATE ANY WOMEN WHOS SKIN COLOR ISNT AS WHITE AS PIZZA DOUGH AND HAIR ISN'T AS GOLDEN BLONDE AS JAMACIAN BEEF PATTY, DESPITE BEING UGLY AND HAVE 0 OPTIONS TO BEGIN WITH.

View attachment 279456
unironically 3-4% of this forum
Everybody wants someone attractive.
My looksmatch wanted me & I was still holding out hope for Becky.
I can want Scarlet Johansson and not actively chase her or dedicate much thought to her. Of course someone out there is going to be better and more attractive than even your wildest crush. The difference pops up when you chase.

Everybody wants someone attractive.
My looksmatch wanted me & I was still holding out hope for Becky.
What? Come on, man. Why are you on this site?

It's reasonable to want your looksmatch and not someone below.

It's reasonable to want your looksmatch and not someone below.
Believe it or not, their are users here who want top tier foids rather than their looksmatch. I'm not going to name names, but these users post here and is somewhat known and active in the community.

High IQ. Standardcels are just like foids
you make a good point and this is all true but keep in mind the type of people you're describing tend to think of themselves as "failed normies" or just "normies" and expect their "normie looksmatch" (a fit, young, virgin girl with big ass/tits, clear skin and pretty face i.e way above the average woman)

tbh I feel like saying that you're "not willing to date down" in any discussion about sex/relationships should constitute bragging, outside of extreme cases
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

View attachment 279456
This. Very very IQ posts.

Let's think about the main reason this forum despises women: Hypergamy. Going above their weight and getting sex/commitment from people who are many points above their SMV. Not only that, but constantly trying to chase them, even at the cost of a potential relationship with a looksmatch.

Now let's think about an underlying cathegory of users on this forum. The ones that complain that their 6/10+ crushes didn't like them back, the ones that complain about getting treated badly by that same group and fueling their hate etc.

Newsflash, bro: Even if you may not realize it, you are undergoing the same thinking patterns of the classic hypergamous woman, always looking up and above for an option to finally see you for how great you are.

I understand that this doesn't apply to most of the forum, but this is dedicated to the few people trying to sneak their way in here, subtly making posts and threads about their stacy/becky crushes who reject them while they themselves admit they are incel looking.

The problem with many of those is that they are likely volcels, who think because they got rejected by people on the opposite end of the SMV they can claim being incel.

We are supposed to reject hypergamy and gladly accept our looksmatches because that is how you create a balanced society where everyone has something to come home to. The incel tries with the low SMV women, the normie with the mid SMV women and the chads with stacies. You cannot pretend you support those ideas while continually chasing the people above. Because then you are simply doing what women are doing and thus becoming the object of your hate.

Okay water is wet

A lot of normies often warp their perception of their own SMV by attacking and dehumanizing the people below them(see: IT). Their egos increase to the point of delusion and they forget their place.

The 6 mocks the 2 until he thinks he's a 9, but he's still a 6.
@Personalityinkwell on suicidewatch :feelskek: :feelskek:

Never said I was even a 6.
But you said this.
most people here don't have standards besides not wanting landwhales

stacy chasers are stupid af
This is not true. Most people here are standardcels/Stacy chasers. You want me to name them?
You are a fakecel and should unironically be banned.
Glad that he is banned. Good riddance.
@Cyrrow eat shit
Jfl his custom title says "very thirsty" still rejects looksmatch. :lul:

Last edited:
But you said this.

This is not true. Few people here are standardcels/Stacy chasers. You want me to name them?

Glad that he is banned. Good riddance.
@Cyrrow eat shit
i mean cyrrow was one, although he wanted a becky not necessarily stacy. don't know who wants stacies.

i mean cyrrow was one, although he wanted a becky not necessarily stacy. don't know who wants stacies.
Doesn't matter Stacy or becky. They are all stacies to me. If you reject a female. You are a STACY CHASER. Period.

Doesn't matter Stacy or becky. They are all stacies to me. If you reject a female. You are a STACY CHASER. Period.
see that sounds like an IT argument.

"you don't want landwhales, you only want supermodels"

there is a difference between wanting a 3/10 or 4/10 non landwhale, and wanting a blonde 9/10 white aryan stacy

the former sounds reasonable and the other sounds ridiculous

there is a difference between wanting a 3/10 or 4/10 non landwhale, and wanting a blonde 9/10 white aryan stacy
How about REJECTING a 3/10 because she is not 6/10 ? Like I said, if you REJECT a female you are a Stacy Chaser( metaphorically)

How about REJECTING a 3/10 because she is not 6/10 ? Like I said, if you REJECT a female you are a Stacy Chaser( metaphorically)
metaphorically i guess. personally I wouldn't reject a 3/10 if she wasn't a landwhale. although one could say being super fat (not slightly overweight, becuase that's fine) drops someone down to a 2 anyway.

metaphorically i guess. personally I wouldn't reject a 3/10 if she wasn't a landwhale. although one could say being super fat (not slightly overweight, becuase that's fine) drops someone down to a 2 anyway.
If you are privileged enough to REJECT someone, you are not an INCEL to begin with. Said person should FUCK OFF from this forum.

If you are privileged enough to REJECT someone, you are not an INCEL to begin with. Said person should FUCK OFF from this forum.
i don't get approached. i'm just saying hypothetically if I did by a 1/10 landwhale, i'll be honest and say I wouldn't go for it. but yes, technically that would be volcel by definition if i indeed get approached by landwhales

the former sounds reasonable and the other sounds ridiculous
Agree
wot this makes no sense. If you reject a landwhale u are a stacy chaser?

cope dude. Landwhales cant possibly count. Then you are a volcel for not going gay tbh

The only user who had this real problem was @Napoleon de Geso but he is gone now.

No other user comes to mind to the extent of having standards that you're talking about. The closest thing to this delusion that I've seen is wanting a looksmatched virgin.

70% of the forum would probably settle on a nonvirgin looksmatch or a 4-5/10 nonvirgin if given the chance.

Agree

wot this makes no sense. If you reject a landwhale u are a stacy chaser?

cope dude. Landwhales cant possibly count. Then you are a volcel for not going gay tbh
Man let's not talk about and waste our braincels on hypotheticals now.

Have you ever been approached by a landwhale? Ever? And by landwhale I mean women with BMI greater than 30.
Most users here think a slightly overweight/chubby foid is landwhale.

To play devil's advocate, we don't really consciously control who we are attracted to.

Attraction works on a genetic level where, by observing physical features, we decide whether our future child will have a good chance to survive.
Rather than looksmatch theory which is highly subjective, we should be speaking of genesmatch.

Not wanting landwhales makes sense since landwhaling comes with countless health problems that would affect gestation.
However, from a genetic approach, your 3/10 might be someone's 5/10 or 1/10.

Anyway it is impossible to know who your genesmatch or even looksmatch would be these days, with all the fake-up and plastic surgery.

There should be mandatory worldwide genetic testing at birth and couples should be matched with optimal offspring in mind.
And by landwhale I mean women with BMI greater than 30.
Most users here think a slightly overweight/chubby foid is landwhale
Overweight foids have a BMI over 25.
Chubby or obese foids have a BMI over 30.
Lanwhales have a BMI over 40.

An individual is considered morbidly obese if he or she is 100 pounds over his/her ideal body weight, has a BMI of 40 or more, or 35 or more and experiencing obesity-related health conditions, such as high blood pressure or diabetes.

Last edited:
I have had options but they are deformed/look like a man/severely retarded/mentally ill or a combination of those 4 things.
I wouldnt see myself being happy with them,I want a normal woman to be attracted to me

Man let's not talk about and waste our braincels on hypotheticals now.

Have you ever been approached by a landwhale? Ever? And by landwhale I mean women with BMI greater than 30.
Most users here think a slightly overweight/chubby foid is landwhale.
No ive never been approached by a landwhale.
I think many here could get one of they approached 50+ landwhales
Dont make them fakecels tbh

Standardcels is a pure cope

Its possible that a lot of men here (myself included) are overrating our own looks level sub consciously.

I think it depends. My standards are low, at least in regards to appearance. The only females I wouldn't go for would be obese females, but even then even if one of them hypothetically approached me, I don't think that I could reject them. Doesn't matter though since it won't happen. But people who say that this makes me volcel, well maybe technically, but it's not much better than saying that because I choose not to have sex with men that I'm volcel.

Would you have sex with someone who you feel no attraction to? I guess that maybe I'd be willing to be with a female who I have no attraction to if I were actually friends with her, and I liked her in every other respect. But this just doesn't happen, and females who aren't related to me have treated me like shit since childhood. The reality is that they don't provide anything else, and I can't relate to them at all.

However I agree that people who would only accept a female more attractive than themselves are being unreasonable.

I have had options but they are deformed/look like a man/severely retarded/mentally ill or a combination of those 4 things.
I wouldnt see myself being happy with them,I want a normal woman to be attracted to me
If you think a normal looking woman is your looksmatch, you have no business on this forum.
Also you're using foid arguments in the first paragraph. It's people who you already despise because they look bad and you try to validate your shallowness with the failo effect.
Its possible that a lot of men here (myself included) are overrating our own looks level sub consciously.
absolutely bro. Not necessarily speaking of you, but a number of people here.

learning how to be objective about your looks is essential. Also you might overrate yourself if you only see yourself in the mirror as that is something your brain is used to, thus limiting the ugliness you see.

yes we are. it's a common trait because of the mirror.

ugly-women-6.jpg

We are supposed to reject hypergamy and gladly accept our looksmatches

There is no such thing as "accepting your looksmatch" because my looksmatch would not even see me as a person or accept me as a friend let alone have a LTR with me

Last edited:
I never even bothered with better looking foids, but even the worst of the worst I have met dont want me.

If you think a normal looking woman is your looksmatch, you have no business on this forum.
Also you're using foid arguments in the first paragraph. It's people who you already despise because they look bad and you try to validate your shallowness with the failo effect.
I'm not validating shit, I'm cursing this hypergamous modern world for delegating me to being a 2nd class citizen due to my average looks.

tbh I think standardcels are big copers

pretty much impossible for a guy to be incel while having actually decent looking women after them. I mean srsly even chadlites are fucking ugly women when they're horny why wouldn't an incel do the same given the chance? These guys probably couldn't get their looksmatch anyways so cope with the standard thing