Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The human species doesnt deserve to go on

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
JFL at having a species where the male and the female cant even get along. I remember incelmatics talked about this. You cant have a species where one gender lives in absolute abundance and has life on easy mode while the other lives in forced scarcity and has to struggle massively. Humans are not meant to go on and conquer space or any of that shit. We are going to die because of our shitty gender dynamics

Humanity never should have begun

humanity is a disgusting sadistic species

Yes. Humans are assholes, we destroyed this planet. Earth deserves great guests who will treat it like it’s the only living home in the great universe. Oh, wait... it IS the only one! Silly me. You know, I think the guests I’m talking about are animals.. Yes, indeed. Animals deserve to live in a beautiful world where humans don’t exist.

Yes. Humans are assholes, we destroyed this planet. Earth deserves great guests who will treat it like it’s the only living home in the great universe. Oh, wait... it IS the only one! Silly me. You know, I think the guests I’m talking about are animals.. Yes, indeed. Animals deserve to live in a beautiful world where humans don’t exist.
Animals are way more degenarate than humans, its retarded to say they are better than us in any moral aspect

Animals are way more degenarate than humans, its retarded to say they are better than us in any moral aspect
Imagine thinking humans are better than animals. I like animals more because they never take their bad day out on me. They never mistreat me, they’re always there when I get home happy to see me.
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Imagine thinking humans are better than animals
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Yes we are, at least we know how to distinguish the good from the evil, they can't even do this.

Also, you think animals don't commit prejudice against ugly or different individuals? For sure they do. Also a lot of animals kill and negligect way more babies with mental illness than humans do.

Humans are not good, but we are way better in moral aspects than animals.

All animals are Hedonists by default, remember that

Last edited:
I hope a comet comes and most humans go the way of the dinosaurs. Leave the earth for nature and the other animals.

Last edited:
Yes we are, at least we know how to distinguish the good from the evil, they can't even do this.

Also, you think animals don't commit prejudice against ugly or different individuals? For sure they do. Also a lot of animals kill and negligect way more babies with mental illness than humans do.

Humans are not good, but we are way better in moral aspects than animals.

All animals are Hedonists, remember that
We destroyed this planet, animals didn't do that. My cats are beautiful creatures who would never harm anyone, they make the world a more beautiful and lively place

We destroyed this planet, animals didn't do that. My cats are beautiful creatures who would never harm anyone, they make the world a more beautiful and lively place
Destroyed the planet? We literally made this planet a better place for everyone, look at the mortality and poverty rate now and before, you are really one of these libtard fags that say ''hurr hurr the world is poluted, humans are destroying the planet hurr hurr''.

Shut the fuck up, humans are literally creating sustainable ways of using resources, getting energy and etc. Your unilateral vision and your self-hate says nothing about humans.

Of course they would harm, animals don't see what is good or bad, for them, aborting, bullying, killing, eating alive animals and doing any sort of bad behavior is not considered bad.

Monkey females kill literally 80% of the fetus, just because an alpha male is now the new leader, and they don't want to waste energy by giving birth. Even human females are not that cruel, even though they are very very cruel

Destroyed the planet? We literally made this planet a better place for everyone, look at the mortality and poverty rate now and before, you are really one of these libtard fags that say ''hurr hurr the world is poluted, humans are destroying the planet hurr hurr''.

Shut the fuck up, humans are literally creating sustainable ways of using resources, getting energy and etc. Your unilateral vision and your self-hate says nothing about humans.

Of course they would harm, animals don't see what is good or bad, for them, aborting, bullying, killing, eating alive animals and doing any sort of bad behavior is not considered bad.

Monkey females kill literally 80% of the fetus, just because an alpha ,male is now the new leader, and they don't want to waste energy by giving birth. Even human females are not that cruel, even though they are very very cruel
Thanks for proving my point, animals don't write stupid edge lord shit like this, points go to the animals.

Thanks for proving my point, animals don't write stupid edge lord shit like this, points go to the animals.
You are the one writing edgy self-hate shit, don't try to reverse the situation

How is self hate edgy?
You are trying to appear dark and nihilistic, this is literally the definition of being edgy.

Ffs, you don't even know what you talk about.

''I hate humans, look at how cool and edgy I'm guys''. I mean, if you have literally rational reasons to hate humans, you are not being edgy, but your reasons are pretty shit and are just meant to look edgy

You are trying to appear dark and nihilistic, this is literally the definition of being edgy.

Ffs, you don't even know what you talk about
You ignored how self hate is edgy, that's just a sign of being depressed, it has nothing to do with being edgy. I just have a really hard time connecting with humans on an emotional level, especially humans that I have never known. Humans fuck with you for no reason. An animal will never hurt you without reason either from fear or because you were acting like a dumbass. Also I HAVE explained my rational reasons for not liking humans

cant do it as long as parents are alive.

You ignored how self hate is edgy, that's just a sign of being depressed, it has nothing to do with being edgy. I just have a really hard time connecting with humans on an emotional level, especially humans that I have never known. Humans fuck with you for no reason. An animal will never hurt you without reason either from fear or because you were acting like a dumbass
It has to do, normies and foids who try to appear sad, self hating and nihilistic for no reason, are just being edgy. And you are saying that humans are worse than animals, for no logical reason.

Animals don't fuck with you because they are good, they don't do it, because you teach them not to do it, and as they don't have the capacity of questioning like humans, they will just obey, now try to get close to a guard pitbull to see if it will not tear your face without any pity.

Animals don't see what is bad and what is good, they just act by instinct, that's why animals will never be good. Also, they treat their own member of their species, worse than humans treat members of their own species, this is enough to know they are worse than us

In the natural state, with men in power, they get along fine
JFL at having a species where the male and the female cant even get along. I remember incelmatics talked about this. You cant have a species where one gender lives in absolute abundance and has life on easy mode while the other lives in forced scarcity and has to struggle massively. Humans are not meant to go on and conquer space or any of that shit. We are going to die because of our shitty gender dynamics

Humans are not meant to go on and conquer space or any of that shit. We are going to die because of our shitty gender dynamics
underlined is imo cope but JFL at incels that contribute to helping humans conquering space

“I incessantly have nothing other than scorn for humanity.” - Adam Lanza

but JFL at incels that contribute to helping humans conquering space
You open my eyes on that topic, it’s so cucked helping to advance society. We should do nothing or develop something like AE/AI to completely stomp out humans.

You open my eyes on that topic, it’s so cucked helping to advance society. We should do nothing or develop something like AE/AI to completely stomp out humans.
tbh that's why so many (bluepilled and redpilled) get so mad when incels even talk about not wanting to be productive and just put in minimum effort to get by and that they don't owe women in trouble help even though by doing that they are truly adhering to the principle about how no one is entitled to anything. It's an acknowledgement that a lot of advancement of society hinges upon low status men tirelessly working to help others even if they get no reward and get mocked. That's what traditionalists like Jordan Peterson's, Kay Hymowitz's and Belinda Luscombe's main worry is about men not "manning up" and "falling behind"

Did the creators of internet and cellphones ever anticipate that people would use such inventions to shame ugly guys? Or that it would be used by people to shame low status men that complain about women as genetic deadends?

Did the creators of internet and cellphones ever anticipate that people would use such inventions to shame ugly guys? Or that it would be used by people to shame low status men that complain about women as genetic deadends?
Exactly this, they put hours to years in there concepts to bring them to fruition. Then normies take it and use it to humiliate low status men, you know the very ones who are responsible for technological advancement. If all stemcels were blackpilled they’ll pull out of work or continue working but for a 'benevolent' goal. Society will fall very quickly.
tbh that's why so many (bluepilled and redpilled) get so mad when incels even talk about not wanting to be productive and just put in minimum effort to get by and that they don't owe women in trouble help even though by doing that they are truly adhering to the principle about how no one is entitled to anything.
All of their sayings are never consistent. It only ever applies to incels. E.g look how IT treat femcels compared to us, all their shit goes out the window when a woman gets involved. Their world view is inconsistent.
It's an acknowledgement that a lot of advancement of society hinges upon low status men tirelessly working to help others even if they get no reward and get mocked. That's what traditionalists like Jordan Peterson's, Kay Hymowitz's and Belinda Luscombe's main worry is about men not "manning up" and "falling behind"
It’s no wonder they hate the blackpill, their comforts and lives are at detriment.