Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the HTN boyfriend of my cousin invited me to his bday, should i go

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Mod.Belgrade Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
i think he only invited me cause me cousin asked him to, not sure but probably

pros
-there will be free food and drinks
-i will see my cousin and aunt
-he has a truecel friend which play runescape a lot too so i can chat with him all night

cons
-nt normies everywhere
-hookups probably gonna happen right infront of me
-cant use drugs bc i cant risk getting caught
-might even get bullied

pros
-he has a truecel friend which play runescape a lot too so i can chat with him all night
For these two I believe you should, especially the first.

I wouldn't personally because of the normalfags that are gonna be there

i think he only invited me cause me cousin asked him to, not sure but probably

pros
-i will see my cousin and aunt

cons
-nt normies everywhere
-hookups probably gonna happen right infront of me
-might even get bullied
Obvious he only invited you because he is with your cousin. What did you expect?

Just go say hallo, if it is too normie tier and you all alone then just stay 30minutes then leave.

Yes I think you should. I'd something bad happens just think about it like this "At least I'll have a story to tell too .is" that's how I look at things if I have to go somewhere and it unironically helps me.

Also if something bad ever happens I also think that in the future I'll just find it funny (even if it's brutal asf)

Then again it might go good so maybe you won't even need to think like that

Eat the food and then leave. Just say you have an important apppointment or some shit

Hmmmm this is tricky

Seems to be some good reasons to go, especially since it gives you the chance to see a fellow Incel-tier guy/brocel: You also get free food which is why I mainly go to family events, or spend time with my parents when they have guests over.

I doubt anyone would outright bully you, since if he's this NTmaxxed HTN who is connected with your family they wouldn't want to cause an issue/scene: However, that's not to say others might not be rude towards you or joke behind your back.

Ok, now I'm just a bit confused here.

Obviously, I assume your extended family doesn't know about your drug usage; I myself have had to be more sneaky about my own.

However, given the context, it seems as if your cousins HTN+ boyfriend will be doing drugs with others: So that begs the question, why would they be ok with him doing it?

do you have your own transport? if you do then you can just eat all the food and leave

Make up an excuse to arrive late after everyone else is already gone

say u have an appointment at that time or ur too busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back