Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Horn effect theory is brutal

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
The horn effect is a theory that proves how brutal the black pill theory really is time and time again. I’ve struggled with the horn effect for a long time it causes people to always be pessimistic about me for my looks. People take one look at me and see me as the type of guy that’s more likely to have negative traits.

People see me as the type of guy who’s more likely to be on drugs just for the way I look. I’m also seen as the type of guy who’s more likely to steal because of the horn effect. The whole theory is horrible to think about because it makes me realise people are more likely to believe I want to do wrong just for my looks this is a form of taking simple about someone that won’t contribute to someone’s potential to label it as part of their potential it’s really unfair to deal with.

The horn effect causes foids to think I’m more likely to be predatory the way in which they’ll ignore me is all part of it. This guy told me foids ignore me because they know I want sex from them I was talking about foids in nightclubs when I talked to this guy about nightclubs in my home city. The horn effect sucks because it makes guys get villainised for their looks to the point in which some guys won’t even approach a foid if they look a certain way due to the black pilled horn effect theory.

What’s the horn effect

I struggle with the horny effect

The horn effect is a theory where people will think someone will have more negative traits for their looks
I see. It’s 100% real and brutal. I experienced/realized this for the first time during interviews for jobs. 90% of people were insanely good looking, well dressed, and well socialized, and it was consistent at location after location. Felt so alien and like I didn’t have a chance.

Looks are life. Attractive guys can be the worst person imaginable with his dark passenger yet ppl will throw themselves into the web yet an uggo is guilty unless you do deeds to show otherwise & that'll get you to neutral not positive in the eyes of others.

It's quite primitive really.

Looks are life. Attractive guys can be the worst person imaginable with his dark passenger yet ppl will throw themselves into the web yet an uggo is guilty unless you do deeds to show otherwise & that'll get you to neutral not positive in the eyes of others.

The halo effect enables attractive guys to get relationships the easy way because people will just label them as good in many other traits because they look attractive. People let their guards down because of the halo effect so if someone expects a good looking guy to be a good person it just enables the good looking guy to suddenly have the upper hand with being horrible to people and when they are horrible to people they get away with it more easily not only do good looks get people in the door they also get people out of trouble more easily. Some people will ignore red flag traits just for the pleasure of having someone who looks so good around them.

yet an uggo is guilty unless you do deeds to show otherwise & that'll get you to neutral not positive in the eyes of others.
My experience is that the more you try to prove you're a good person, the more they believe you're a worse person. This must be why people thugmaxx. If people are seeing you do good shit and saying "he must be covering up even worse stuff than we thought," you're gonna try the opposite. And the opposite is almost instantly rewarded.

Just call it failo or reverse halo effect, no one knows wtf horn theory is supposed to be.
I think it was coined 'horn'. But colloquially we know it as failo. Failo rhymes with halo, so I think it's the better word. Horn sounds gay too.

You should read the 1981 New York Times article about this featured in ITV's Dec 22 YouTube upload. It's shockingly brutal.
Even after many years of being blackpilled, it still doesn't sit comfortably with me that looks are what separate the drudges from the, as zoomers would say, main characters :cryfeels:

You should read the 1981 New York Times article about this featured in ITV's Dec 22 YouTube upload. It's shockingly brutal.
Even after many years of being blackpilled, it still doesn't sit comfortably with me that looks are what separate the drudges from the, as zoomers would say, main characters :cryfeels:
Got a link? He deleted his stuff didn't he but can't recall name of the archive channel.

When I came across this it made me think back to some experiences in life I even had an experience of it, recently whilst I was walking happily with the sun shining on my face.

The Horn effect is real.

I see. It’s 100% real and brutal. I experienced/realized this for the first time during interviews for jobs. 90% of people were insanely good looking, well dressed, and well socialized, and it was consistent at location after location. Felt so alien and like I didn’t have a chance.
The competition for jobs is legitimately insane.

Based thread. Horn effect is very much real just like the halo effect. Both are everywhere. And try to compensate will make people think even worse of you, or better if you have the halo effect. Just check any attractive thug, loads of women are trying to "help them".

And every little social "mistake" will be interpreted as something confirming their first impression despite them having tolerated the same behaviour from others since they have memory.

And every little social "mistake" will be interpreted as something confirming their first impression despite them having tolerated the same behaviour from others since they have memory.

double standards in how mistakes will be handled will always be their based on the tolerance for someone depending on their social position

I experience this at work. I just give up because at this point I'm 100 percent certain I'm the only relevant main character in the room since they don't care about me this I'm the only one in the room

The worst part is that plenty of guys will incorporate such perceived traits because they see no other alternative than meeting the expectations in order to fit in, furthering the negative stereotype that bad looks produce. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

People who think ugly looks prove the worst potential are likely to be people who can’t think for themselves. The opinion of the low iq superstitious people who want to start rumours is useally something that gets regarded more than the truth about an ugly person being someone who does not want to do anything wrong. Meanwhile a good looking person can be predatory and no one ever sees it coming due to their beleif in the halo effect.

What’s the horn effect
The evil counterpar of the halo effect. Assuming one's bad morality because of his bad looks

Horn, in this case, is the horn of the devil, or so to speak.

The worst part is that plenty of guys will incorporate such perceived traits because they see no other alternative than meeting the expectations in order to fit in, furthering the negative stereotype that bad looks produce. Self-fulfilling prophecy.
That's a pro-looksmaxxing argument.

I'm actually supportive of "gymlooksmaxxing", not in order to attract female attention (can't gain height or a new face, only muscle) but for the sake of doing it and the benefits they bring, even if only paltry. I've even heard it's fun somehow seeing you advancing in weights/repetitions.

Kinda "It's not the destination, but the journey" thing, I guess.

Too bad I'm a lazy fuck and already out of energy by the time I'm out my part time shift to be lifting weight or worse, running around. Also it requires a rather strict diet and that's not something I'll stand for - eating is one of the few things that bring me some happiness

Face to face job interviews are suifuel for me. I could put on a tuxedo, tie, shower 10 times, shave... I'd still be an unemployable turbomanlet. I only ever got 1 job before (I have had over 10 jobs in total as I'm a contractor) where the employer did a face to face interview with me. All other jobs I had were over zoom/skype.

The competition for jobs is legitimately insane.
For real man. Shit sucks. Competing against other interviewees is just brutal.

Horn, in this case, is the horn of the devil, or so to speak.
Interesting, didn’t know that

Face to face job interviews are suifuel for me. I could put on a tuxedo, tie, shower 10 times, shave... I'd still be an unemployable turbomanlet. I only ever got 1 job before (I have had over 10 jobs in total as I'm a contractor) where the employer did a face to face interview with me. All other jobs I had were over zoom/skype.
Man I’m glad you’re able to have video interviews. That just sounds brutal. I enjoy video interviews too, I have a hard time with grooming or finding clothes that fit well etc. I also suck at making it to places on time. With video interviews none of that is really an issue.

HR roasties probably reading this and seething but they’ll never give up their comfy at home jobs.

Humanity is shallow because animals are shallow and lifeforms only care about the very basic and observable things in other lifeforms, since the brain assumes physical appearance is tied to immutable qualities that signal what kind of lifeform you are