Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The "Honk Pill" Might Be A De-escalation Psyop

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
The way I look at it, that's what it seems like to me, especially when I see images like this:
1554982522374-png.105740

What does the acceptance phase entail, just taking the current stark reality as a joke and "laughing it off", sounds like some pointless BS to me, if this isn't a psyop it might as well be, because the elites that want the status quo to remain couldn't have come up with something better, and they get it handed to them in a platter.

Should we make fun of this reality, of course, but I hear too many speaking about the honk pill in a very defeatist "do nothing, just laugh at your circumstances" kind of way, and if that's what it is, then it is a "tool" for the de-escalation of social outcasts and possible extremists.

People who would be frustrated and angered, and would usually end up doing something, will just basically take the LDAR route and use dark humor as an escape.

It's a forced meme nothing more nothing less, some ppl interpret this meme like this:

Make use of the rainbow colors and make it an 'alt right' cliche in order for the masses to stop adopting the rainbow flags and colors because it became an 'alt right' cliche.

It's all bullshit, the meme itself is nihilistic in itself.

I don’t even know this meme lol, I’m out of the loop

@Ritalincel

Just another frog to post when the context is appropriate.

I agree. It's meant to get you to not care anymore cause that's just how things are supposed to be like in "clown world"

I guess this meme was forced to put in your subconscious mind image of a clown, so when see Joker movie trailer you will react positive and in the end some people who have noticed this meme will go to see the movie so more money for hollywood jews. Ofc as always jewish movie will have libtard degenerate propaganda (Joker now have black gf instead white gf - volcel if you wouldn't but still ain't it weird that in a movie with established character they chance details like that).

Thanks for bringing this to my mind it could very well be true. Any type of acceptance is full blown cucked.
I agree. It's meant to get you to not care anymore cause that's just how things are supposed to be like in "clown world"
We all keep laughing as the walls burn around us.

Last edited:
It literally changes nothing. Even if you view it as a defeatist idealogy, it perfect for us since.. well we've been defeated. Cucks out number us and our efforts have been fruitless for the most part, so why not wear new mask of laughter to help us cope with our inadequate attempts and exile from the clown world even if we wish to subtly continue spreading our message to the world.

It fits well with notions of "enjoying the decline" and eagerly awaiting the "inevitable collapse" of society.

The way I see it, though, is that if you're a low status male, you have no way of really "enjoying the decline" at all; and in order for society to collapse, it's contradictions must be actively exploited and torn apart until the fabric rips. There can never be "acceptance" and a reliance on fate.

Last edited:
Embrace your inceldom.
Fuck the society, be a burden to others.
Spread the blackpill!!

It fits well with notions of "enjoying the decline" and eagerly awaiting the "inevitable collapse" of society.

The way I see it, though, is that if you're a low status male, you have no way of really "enjoying the decline" at all; and in order for society to collapse, it's contradictions must be actively exploited and torn apart until the fabric rips. There can never be "acceptance" and a reliance on fate.
Yeah I don't understand how one is supposed to unironically take a clownpill if their entire world is painful agony and their grievances against society are just. I am not so nihilistic as to dumb myself down and laugh at the degeneracy. Does it mean to become a literal terrorist like the Joker in the Dark Knight? I'm hedging towards some Hollywood intern spreading the pepes months in advance to get more PR for the upcoming blockbuster instead. 4chan is endlessly shilled so I don't doubt it.

Can someone try and explain to me the clownpill? Is there any legitimate philosophy behind it? Anarchism sounds retarded so idk

I think it’s a good way to cope with the insanity of our world tbh. It’s better to laugh than cry.

Got a point there.

(((Honkpilled))) < Clownpilled

Don't be fooled, they're not the same thing

Rise Up

i don't see a problem with LDAR though

The way I look at it, that's what it seems like to me, especially when I see images like this:
1554982522374-png.105740

What does the acceptance phase entail, just taking the current stark reality as a joke and "laughing it off", sounds like some pointless BS to me, if this isn't a psyop it might as well be, because the elites that want the status quo to remain couldn't have come up with something better, and they get it handed to them in a platter.

Should we make fun of this reality, of course, but I hear too many speaking about the honk pill in a very defeatist "do nothing, just laugh at your circumstances" kind of way, and if that's what it is, then it is a "tool" for the de-escalation of social outcasts and possible extremists.

People who would be frustrated and angered, and would usually end up doing something, will just basically take the LDAR route and use dark humor as an escape.
Everything is a psyop even this forum, that's why my nickname but who cares let them keep thinking they can influence our biological thoughts.

I think it depends on how you interpret the honkpill. Do you see it as just a "watch the world burn and just laugh" idea or more of a "identify how insane the world is and react" kind of viewpoint?

Just another frog to post when the context is appropriate.
Precisely.

My personal interpretation of it is to have at least a little bit of laugh and still be bitter rather than hanging myself because I can't laugh. Which is why the Yellow Vests make me happy.. I have something to watch and something to laugh at.
Embrace your inceldom.
Fuck the society, be a burden to others.
Spread the blackpill!!
If you can have fun along the way.. why not Honk at our bleak reality while we Blackpill?

It literally changes nothing. Even if you view it as a defeatist idealogy, it perfect for us since.. well we've been defeated. Cucks out number us and our efforts have been fruitless for the most part, so why not wear new mask of laughter to help us cope with our inadequate attempts and exile from the clown world even if we wish to subtly continue spreading our message to the world.

Dude guys like you are the normies who end up in open relationships, your world view is pathetic, there's always something you can do, even if not to make your life better, you can make your enemies life worse, there's always a path for revenge, and this "clown world" BS is nothing but de-escalation propaganda, to make social outcasts tame and docile, so that we don't do anything to fuck up modern society.

There's always guys like you with this kind of mindset, and they are the kind of guys that even if they ascend they still end up with a shitty life, you being ugly only made you go from being a 90% failure to a 100% failure lol. With a mindset like yours what can you ever even achieve, your biggest cope is you telling yourself your looks is why you failed, a guy like you with 6/10 looks would be in an open relationship, you'd just be a good looking cuck, you're too accepting of things.

Here's a news flash for you, truly logical people can't "cope", there is no "cope" for me, only pastimes, there is no escape, I can't pretend a shitty reality isn't shitty, I can't ignore it and "move on", I can't placebo myself into acceptance, that shit doesn't work for people like me. So it just sounds ridiculous.

But there is something that we can possibly do, try and get the H.R.5 act passed - https://incels.is/threads/the-next-...re-that-the-h-r-5-equality-act-passes.116222/

Last edited:
Dude guys like you are the normies who end up in open relationships, your world view is pathetic, there's always something you can do, even if not to make your life better, you can make your enemies life worse, there's always a path for revenge, and this "clown world" BS is nothing but de-escalation propaganda, to make social outcasts tame and docile, so that we don't do anything to fuck up modern society.

There's always guys like you with this kind of mindset, and they are the kind of guys that even if they ascend they still end up with a shitty life, you being ugly only made you go from being a 90% failure to a 100% failure lol. With a mindset like yours what can you ever even achieve, your biggest cope is you telling yourself your looks is why you failed, a guy like you with 6/10 looks would be in an open relationship, you'd just be a good looking cuck, you're too accepting of things.

Here's a news flash for you, truly logical people can't "cope", there is no "cope" for me, only pastimes, there is no escape, I can't pretend a shitty reality isn't shitty, I can't ignore it and "move on", I can't placebo myself into acceptance, that shit doesn't work for people like me. So it just sounds ridiculous.

But there is something that we can possibly do, try and get the H.R.5 act passed - https://incels.is/threads/the-next-...re-that-the-h-r-5-equality-act-passes.116222/
Wow arent you just a special snowflake! The honkpill has nothing to do with making the world better or worse, if you want to make it worse than go ahead, weather that means being a neet or subtly messing with others that's all good and has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I don't know the mental gymnastics you have to go through to honestly believe that accepting that we should just take things as what they are and not dwell over the shit we realistically cant change in any way and that we should instead just laugh and move on in hopes of bettering our personal situations is in anyway comparable to being a cuckold who doesnt have a hold on their person relationships and doesnt accept the true nature of the world he lives in. And once again oh lord and saviour who accepts the world for what it is, nobody is claiming that we should pretend to live in a world of sunshine and rainbows, we know the world is pretty shitty alot of the time but we chose to save ourselves the strife of overthinking it. Lastly yes you do cope, these "Past times" you speak of are all copes, everything you do is a cope and guess what, according to your claim that you refuse to cope with living in a shitty world the only logical thing for you to do is put a bullet in your head because no matter what you attempt to do, you will get the same result as me. Except I didnt need to put in the effort. Anyway buddy I know that being 12 is a really weird age and reading some cool articles on the internet makes you feel cool and special and want to change but just think about what your saying in a realistic sense. HONK HONK.

I don’t even know this meme lol, I’m out of the loop

Its basically for when you get news stories like "Grandmother gives birth to her own grandchild using sperm from her gay son", that is clown world. Its a state of affairs so far gone that the only thing left is to embrace the utter lunacy and absurdity.

Its been pushed on 4chan as part of the co-opting of liberals slogans, symbols etc, continuing on from the ploy of getting the SLPC to declare everything anti-semitic, such as saying "happy Hanukkah" to people suspected of being jewish.

The picture in the OP is bullshit, because it implies the "not cucked" were the NPCs in the first place.

d70.png

Heil Honkler 14/88

The honkpill has nothing to do with making the world better or worse
I never claimed it did, so I don't know what you brought this up

the only logical thing for you to do is put a bullet in your head because no matter what you attempt to do, you will get the same result as me

Lol the irony, so you are admitting that you are illogical since you haven't killed yourself yet

nobody is claiming that we should pretend to live in a world of sunshine and rainbows

Like the first line I quoted, why did you even say this, I never said you claimed this, you are literally arguing against a strawman, whenever I see arguments like this I get confused, who the hell are you arguing with, you are arguing against points I never made.

I know that being 12 is a really weird age and reading some cool articles on the internet makes you feel cool and special

The irony of your username ("yungcel")

The irony of ending an argument with "HONK HONK" and subscribing to such a childish outlook on life, whilst using being young as an insult

Do you even read over your own arguments before posting them, heck do you even think them over before typing them out?

these "Past times" you speak of are all copes

Are all pastimes a cope?

If you mean all entertainment is cope, and all things done as leisure or for enjoyment are copes, then what isn't a cope?, existence is a cope by that logic (if that's what you believe), and that makes the entire concept of "coping" null and void as the term no longer has any meaning because its inseparable from merely existing. This is what happens when retards take a concept, and just take it to an extreme, where everything is a cope, and you don't seem to get that would remove the entire point of the term. (Well if that's what you're saying)

What do you define as a "cope"?

I never claimed it did, so I don't know what you brought this up

Lol the irony, so you are admitting that you are illogical since you haven't killed yourself yet

Like the first line I quoted, why did you even say this, I never said you claimed this, you are literally arguing against a strawman, whenever I see arguments like this I get confused, who the hell are you arguing with, you are arguing against points I never made.

The irony of your username ("yungcel")

The irony of ending an argument with "HONK HONK" and subscribing to such a childish outlook on life, whilst using being young as an insult

Do you even read over your own arguments before posting them, heck do you even think them over before typing them out?

Are all pastimes a cope?

If you mean all entertainment is cope, and all things done as leisure or for enjoyment are copes, then what isn't a cope?, existence is a cope by that logic (if that's what you believe), and that makes the entire concept of "coping" null and void as the term no longer has any meaning because its inseparable from merely existing. This is what happens when retards take a concept, and just take it to an extreme, where everything is a cope, and you don't seem to get that would remove the entire point of the term. (Well if that's what you're saying)

What do you define as a "cope"?
  1. I didn't bring it up, I was simply replying to everything in your post.
  2. There is no irony, you claimed that you cant cope with the world and coexist with it and accept that its shitty, so by that logic you live to suffer so there is no point in living unless your goal is to completely change the world. My point was that and ideal if the honk pill is acceptance and living for the fun of laughter at the world around us.
  3. Its not a strawman, I'm simply trying to smother explain my idealogy to combat how you claimed that it's used to make people content with how shitty society is and de-escalate attempts and combating it.
  4. I'm 12 and a half so the insult still stands
  5. Coping is what you do to try and make light of a situation or holding a comforting belief to try and make things seem better then they ard in reality, IE believing that obese women cant get laid or believing that there isnt a racial preference for whites when it comes to dating. The reason I described you having past times as a cope was because you were arguing that you will never be content with the world and presumably want to change it, so therefore you claiming that, whilst at the same time lurking incels.co and enjoying other past times makes your belief likely a coping mechanism for you to feel special and feel like you're different from the crowd when in fact you are just the same, or in short hours coping buddy. I may have worded it wrongly in the last post though.

I'm 12 and a half so the insult still stands

1. You are a retard if you think anyone is going to believe such a larp

2. If you actually are that young (you aren't) then you've pretty much invalidated anything you have to say, because you still have many years of physical development left, so you are on a site for unattractive men, when you haven't even reached the peak of your attractiveness yet, you don't know if you'll get a growth spurt, if you started doing stuff like "mewing" from now you could ensure your jaw structure is more masculine, etc.

You are pretty much just a sleeper agent

PS if you are going to larp, consistency in post history is a must, based on previous posts, not even you are sure which age you are lol (found these in like 2 mins with a quick site search):
Honestly even a 12 year old cel knows it's over for him and no I'm not 12 but I've known it was over around my first year of highschool and have been blackpilled ever since.

Turn 9 next week, where's my age bracket?

Yea, that's what I believe but I've seen many users claim that if your younger that 18 you cant be black pilled because you're still developing but I think it's pretty clear around 15-17 and was curios what the greater community thought.

I hugged an old friend (guy obviously) of mine a few days ago.

Just get off of the site fakecel

it's pretty gay tbh. I imagine a similar mechanism is at play when the cuckold attempts to fetishize being an evolutionary failure

it's pretty gay tbh. I imagine a similar mechanism is at play when the cuckold attempts to fetishize being an evolutionary failure

True, an interesting way to look at it, the mindset is very comparable - "Its all just sex anyways, this is just how things are, no need to get all riled up over something I can't change, at least I get to take part in some way, CUCK WORLD"

This clown world shit is cringy as fuck, everytime I see "clown world" or "honk honk" I cringe, it feels like the people saying it feel like they are "a part of something greater" now and its their "calling card". Its the same cringe I get when I hear "wooooorld staaar" when ghetto fuckers are filming a video of some drama taking place.

Last edited:

2. If you actually are that young (you aren't) then you've pretty much invalidated anything you have to say, because you still have many years of physical development left, so you are on a site for unattractive men, when you haven't even reached the peak of your attractiveness yet, you don't know if you'll get a growth spurt, if you started doing stuff like "mewing" from now you could ensure your jaw structure is more masculine, etc.

PS if you are going to larp, consistency in post history is a must, based on previous posts, not even you are sure which age you are lol (found these in like 2 mins with a quick site search):

>everyone I don't like is a fakecel

>everyone I don't like is a fakecel

>ignores all the proof of him larping, claiming to be 12 and a half, and then saying he's not 12 and even 9 in past posts

I'm starting to wonder if some of you here are literally illiterate.

Right, that's the way you look it. You either take the world seriously or you don't. Whether you take this rainbow pill or not, nothing is stopping you from doing whatever you think will improve your situation, it's just a matter of how you approach it.

1554982522374-png.105740

That's a good point tbh, it would be beneficial to them to keep the losers from revolting.

Ok, thanks for conceding our argument first of all and secoundly you have to unironically browse cuck tears to not see that those posts are incredibly clear sarcasm. Didnt imagine that a few jokes written in age related threads and a sarcastic playground insult could cause you to think I'm seriously trying to larp as a 12 year old.

PS: if it helps calm your nerves I've been confirmed a truecel by several members.

I think the honkpill is a useful weapon if used right, be as combative as you want while using it as a cover and reminder of the worthlessness of what you're tearing down, no need to deescalate anything.
I guess well see if this meme actually has legs soon.

Didnt imagine that a few jokes written in age related threads and a sarcastic playground insult could cause you to think I'm seriously trying to larp as a 12 year old.

1. With the rationale you have given me thus far, it isn't so far fetched that you would be larping as a 12 year old

Nothing you posted in those threads indicated sarcasm, there was nothing obviously sarcastic about it, and dude we have many larpers on this site, there are guys larping as old men, so why the hell would I not think you are larping as a young teen

16344.jpg

Now young un here ,I'm 51

Heh youngster (waves cane)

Yes there are people willing to waste their time to do this, I will never see the point of it, but it exist, so you larping as a teen is not far fetched

2. I didn't concede anything, you are clearly wrong here, but whats the point of continuing an endless back and forth with you on a topic that isn't interesting at all, I can at least have fun arguing with stormfrontcels, keep holding on to your honk pill cope of laughing at a shitty reality and accepting it lol, I don't know how you cant see that is basically neutering yourself, its basically the same nihilism that the black pill revolves around with the added benefit (benefit for normies) of pacifism, that's all the honk pill is.

ITS A NEUTERED BLACK PILL for LDAR types, it isn't anything new, its the black pill for guys who just want to joke around, but at the end of the day you know you are still depressed and those instances of dark humor aren't going to be "cope enough" to sustain your psyche, its a ridiculous cope to think you can just keep joking about a shitty reality, do nothing about it, and that's your "path in life", that's your new "status quo", the people falling for this meme are complete fucking retards.

I have no problem with the "laugh at reality" part, its the "fucking do nothing and keep complaining everyday" part that is illogical and you can't deny that, if you aren't going to do anything to change your life, or even get revenge, whats the point of just endlessly complaining about it everyday, that's completely illogical, do something, or stfu/kill yourself.

Some of you guys are like bitches, you just like having something to complain about

If I ever woke up and decided that I was never going to make my life better, never going to get any kind of revenge, and this was the peak of my existence, I would never login here again, what would be the point, to just keep endlessly "venting", that's a waste of time, might as well just rope.

Last edited:
imagine believing that pepe variations have an actual overall effect on the body politik

the fact that Yang is at <1% should prove /pol/ had no influence over trump and just happened to back the winning horse for once

1. With the rationale you have given me thus far, it isn't so far fetched that you would be larping as a 12 year old

Nothing you posted in those threads indicated sarcasm, there was nothing obviously sarcastic about it, and dude we have many larpers on this site, there are guys larping as old men, so why the hell would I not think you are larping as a young teen

16344.jpg

Yes there are people willing to waste their time to do this, I will never see the point of it, but it exist, so you larping as a teen is not far fetched

2. I didn't concede anything, you are clearly wrong here, but whats the point of continuing an endless back and forth with you on a topic that isn't interesting at all, I can at least have fun arguing with stormfrontcels, keep holding on to your honk pill cope of laughing at a shitty reality and accepting it lol, I don't know how you cant see that is basically neutering yourself, its basically the same nihilism that the black pill revolves around with the added benefit (benefit for normies) of pacifism, that's all the honk pill is.

ITS A NEUTERED BLACK PILL for LDAR types, it isn't anything new, its the black pill for guys who just want to joke around, but at the end of the day you know you are still depressed and those instances of dark humor aren't going to be "cope enough" to sustain your psyche, its a ridiculous cope to think you can just keep joking about a shitty reality, do nothing about it, and that's your "path in life", that's your new "status quo", the people falling for this meme are complete fucking retards.

I have no problem with the "laugh at reality" part, its the "fucking do nothing and keep complaining everyday" part that is illogical and you can't deny that, if you aren't going to do anything to change your life, or even get revenge, whats the point of just endlessly complaining about it everyday, that's completely illogical, do something, or stfu/kill yourself.

Some of you guys are like bitches, you just like having something to complain about

If I ever woke up and decided that I was never going to make my life better, never going to get any kind of revenge, and this was the peak of my existence, I would never login here again, what would be the point, to just keep endlessly "venting", that's a waste of time, might as well just rope.
The honkpill is just laughing at reality in its simplest form, it's the opposite of complaining and has nothing to do with being lazy or "doing nothing." Once you are honkpilled you look at the world as a big joke, you may continue with your goals or chose to LDAR but with the lense of acceptance that you live in a clown world. So looks like you simply misunderstood it, and in reality we have no quarrel.