Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Holy Covid was the most based thing to have ever happened to our lifetimes

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
It was as if it were a gift plague from Saint Blackops2cel to punish all the hedonistic normies.

I pray that this is only the first plague in our lifetimes. Egypt had to endure 12 during the time of Moses. I pray to St Blops that he will grant us another one soon :feelsLightsaber:

i love the masks. get to hide the worst parts of my face

Cope. It was man made

Last edited:
Imo the fact that Corona chan was man made makes it even more lifefuel :dab:
Why life fuel? How many chads or stacies you know died? It was designed to kill off who they think are “genetically unfit”

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly thoughts on the rona

also @Diocel you live in morocco what do the people there think of it

Why life fuel? How many chads or stacies you know died? It was designed to kill off who they think are “genetically unfit”
Good. The genetically unfit hate me as well. You should see how my male coworkers who are more or less in the same boat as me treat me. Fuck everyone besides blackpilled incels, I hope they all die in a fire

Good. The genetically unfit hate me as well. You should see how my male coworkers who are more or less in the same boat as me treat me. Fuck everyone besides blackpilled incels, I hope they all die in a fire

It was as if it were a gift plague from Saint Blackops2cel to punish all the hedonistic normies.

I pray that this is only the first plague in our lifetimes. Egypt had to endure 12 during the time of Moses. I pray to St Blops that he will grant us another one soon :feelsLightsaber:
Based. I want to see carnage.