Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The HighSchool Experience

A

Andon

Greycel
Hello everyone, this is my first thred here.

In this thread I will discuss my high school experience and downfall.

I am going to this super stick up the ass high school with everyone's parents pushing their child through tutoring since 9,

everyone enjoying great academic achivement max grades and all + extracurriculars and shit.

I was a NORMAL kid while freshman but then in second grade I fell in "love" with this Becky and she was likeing me back and stuff
but then because of previous tramua my Mental Issues started acting up and got accentuated by drug use and I got to repeat second high school grade.
I was basically threatening to **** this girl if she didn't get in a relationship with me EVEN THO she previously given clues she liked me.
At one time it got so bad the cops came to my high school and everyone was filming and making fun of me for being schizo.

I got hospitalized in a mental institution for half of the school year (Now im no longer insane lmao)
And I got to repeat the school year, which I did.

Everybody avoided me at first after I got released from the Hospital which made me depressed.

But then I discovered :blackpill:Blackpill and I looked around me a saw the ones which were avoiding me having a life no better then mine
It gave me a reason not to hate others for having it better, but to not feel bad about myself so much.

I saw none of the Normie NPC were having gfs in my highschool, even tho there are 500 kids with a boy:girls ration about 60:40

I saw there were literally in a High School of 200 girls and 300 boys ONLY 20 GUYS ALL THE GIRLS LUSTED OVER.

These were the only guys which played sports also, THE JOCKS, they are all tall (185-190) LITTERAL MODEL TIER guys

300 GUYS : 0 GIRLS

20 CHADS : 200 GIRLS

Ain't this crazy?

Another essay by a gray :feelsseriously:

GrAycel stories from the basement.

280 guys : 0 girls
20 CHADS : 200 girls

Another essay by a gray :feelsseriously:
he writes like a FED, how did he pass janny approvals? :feelsUgh:

I was basically threatening to **** this girl if she didn't get in a relationship with me EVEN THO she previously given clues she liked me.
At one time it got so bad the cops came to my high school and everyone was filming and making fun of me for being schizo.

I got hospitalized in a mental institution for half of the school year (Now im no longer insane lmao)

no one types like this
I got same problem on looksmax people telling me im a bot or FED XD and I don't understand why???
Also some goofy low lifes also told me irl i give them cop vibes XD

In hindsight you should've just ****-ed her. :feelsLSD:

I was a NORMAL kid while freshman but then in second grade I fell in "love" with this Becky and she was likeing me back and stuff
but then because of previous tramua my Mental Issues started acting up and got accentuated by drug use and I got to repeat second high school grade.
Shut the hell up faggot. So this girl liked you and you fucked it up by acting like a psycho? Fuck you. Probably a fake-ass fed or IT infiltrator anyway.

Shut the hell up faggot. So this girl liked you and you fucked it up by acting like a psycho? Fuck you. Probably a fake-ass fed or IT infiltrator anyway.
shut up you goofy ahh person you prob only hatin me cus you might think you know me irl or something and that now you found me online or something

90/10 is law.

Eaa7Q92WkAA3j8

Give a TED talk next time greyfag :feelshaha:

even on incel forum i get bullied, over:fuk:

Prolly only cus we were all young and she wasn't exposed to Tinder or TikTok yet
All you had to do was to ask her out and she would lean in for a kiss.

I am going to this super stick up the ass high school with everyone's parents pushing their child through tutoring since 9,

everyone enjoying great academic achivement max grades and all + extracurriculars and shit.

Everybody avoided me at first after I got released from the Hospital which made me depressed.

But then I discovered :blackpill:Blackpill and I looked around me a saw the ones which were avoiding me having a life no better then mine
It gave me a reason not to hate others for having it better, but to not feel bad about myself so much.

I saw none of the Normie NPC were having gfs in my highschool, even tho there are 500 kids with a boy:girls ration about 60:40

I saw there were literally in a High School of 200 girls and 300 boys ONLY 20 GUYS ALL THE GIRLS LUSTED OVER.

These were the only guys which played sports also, THE JOCKS, they are all tall (185-190) LITTERAL MODEL TIER guys

Ain't this crazy?
(This is not serious) Its ok sweetie they are just young and dumb they will throw themselves at you one day!!

school sucks and becky is picky....
fire is hot i guess !

Ain't this crazy?
Welcome brocel
Thank you for sharing your story
Glad you found the black pill :blackpill:
Enjoy your stay, it's probably going to be a long one but you can pass the time with studymaxxing the black pill

Welcome brocel
Thank you for sharing your story
Glad you found the black pill :blackpill:
Enjoy your stay, it's probably going to be a long one but you can pass the time with studymaxxing the black pill
Inkwell scribes :feelshehe: Good one, buddy boyo. Will be useful once we establish the newest Incel Caliphate :feelsdevil::blackpill: (in videogame; reminder for interpol and glowies).