Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The high male-to-female ratio is the main cause behind inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
The manosphere blog Chateau Heartiste once posted an article about how the male-to-female ratio of a country's population influences how desperate/beta men are. Article: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2019/02/25/war-sex-skew-beta-male-thirst-and-female-beauty/
From the article:

"The cause-and-effect arrows go like this:

War reduces the number of young men in a population

==>

Fewer men skews the sex ratio to favor men’s preferences

==>

A sex skew favoring men means more women available for each man

==>

More sexual market options means increased male choosiness for better-looking women

==>

Better-looking women produce better-looking daughters, ensuring more beauty in future generations.

Conversely, a sex skew that favors women (more men than women) intensifies beta male thirst, because there are fewer women for men to fight over. Men operating in such a parched sexual market will blast online fatties with horrible anti-Game and wife up sluts and single moms. Fertility will collapse from all the men “dropping out” to be one with their fapatoriums, and many ugly, fat, feminist women will find lsmv mates and bear ugly children, ruining the aesthetics of future generations.

Cochran provided a handy dandy graphic to drive home the point about sex skews as an under-appreciated factor in large-scale geopolitical events."

"In 1950 in Russia, there were 62 men for every 100 women in the 25-49 age bracket (prime reproduction years). This was the closest earth has come to a Poosy Paradise. An ugly, broke, charmless man in 1950 Russia could pick up 9s and 10s with no Game at all, and have them coming back begging for more of his situational alpha male love because he would have natural Dread Game from his near-limitless options.

In 2017 in Russia, that number had climbed up to 98 men for every 100 women in the 25-49 age bracket. Poosy Party’s over, but a Russia Enlightenment begins.

In 1950, there was a male-favoring sex skew in almost all of Eastern Europe, particular along the Eurasian steppe extending from the Baltics down to Crimea. Post-war Germany, unsurprisingly, also had a sex skew favoring men, although not as pronounced as that experienced by the Soviet Union and its satellites.

By 2017, the sex skew in almost all of Allied Europe has favored women (more men than women), and Russia has bounced back to near numerical reproductive-age parity between the sexes.

[...]

The male-heavy sex skew in most of Europe and America now is an ominous portent. Excess men, each with no (feminine) woman to call his own, suggests a present and future West dominated by beta male thirst, intra-tribal skirmishing, foreign entanglements, rampant polygyny and a consequent growing incel subpopulation, and ugly unfeminine women acting like hard 10s. Mass migration of third world males into the West only exacerbates the problem."

So what we see here is that during the 1950s, a period stereotypically known for partriarchal marriages and pie-cooking housewives, there was a extreme shortage of men in most of Eastern-Europe. This would explain why Eastern-European women have, for a long time, leaned towards being feminine and tradional, contrary to western women who became more and more masculine after the war. This is because most of Western-Europe never had to deal with a shortage of men so they couldn't be too picky when finding a wife while Eastern-European women had to improve themselves in every aspect in order to lock down someone because men had a shitton of options. Even when they did marry, they still had to be a loyal and productive wife because the man could just divorce her and find someone else quickly while a divorced woman is seen as leftovers in a society where men can be as picky as they want. The fact that Eastern-Europe is starting to have a higher male ratio again also explains why Eastern-European women are now becoming more degenerate and more like their western counterparts.

When considering this, it also becomes clear why some of the greatest empires of history became sexually degenerate and feminised during their most peaceful eras while the most masculine societies tend to be the one which are contantly engaging in warfare; the more men die in war => the lower the male population => the less desperate and beta the male population will be which means that women are not given a chance to destroy said society.

I think these factors also explain why in the past (during the 50s & 60s) it used to be more common in the west that men cheated while now, it's mainly western women who are cheating and cucking their husbands.

TL;DR Peace creates inceldom, war creates loyal wives who behave like anime characters

Normies need to start a war.

This would have naturally been taken care of years ago because men were out hunting, doing dangerous labor and having tribal wars.

Last edited:
The only solution is to marry a Portuguese woman. Hahahahahahaha

It is a factor for sure, but not the main cause.

The main cause is feminism and all that comes from it (women being educated, working, being free to be sexually promiscuous, receiving tons of advantages and benefits from the government, tons of anti-men and pro-women laws, etc).

The main cause is feminism and all that comes from it (women being educated, working, being free to be sexually promiscuous, receiving tons of advantages and benefits from the government, tons of anti-men and pro-women laws, etc).
But feminism was directly caused by it. When there is a shortage of men, promiscuous and bitchy women will not get laid and end up dying alone because no man with a sufficient amount of options in the sexual market will choose a woman like that. Thus, women in a society with a low male-to-female ratio have no choice but to behave in a submissive manner.

However, when the roles are reversed and women have the most options in the sexual market because there are too many men, then men will become desperate and do anything that they think might land them a sexual partner. Which is how we ended up with all these men in the west who support feminism even though it only has downsides for them.
Meanwhile, women know they can behave like horrible people and still land a husband which is how we got all these roasties who decide to "settle down" with a betabuxxer at age 30 after riding the cock carousal for a decade.

Solution: start a war

Yes male to female ratio is the root cause and the reason things seemed better for men in the past.
So is the solution for us to advocate for war just to decrease the male population?

So is the solution for us to advocate for war just to decrease the male population?
That or for the purpose of increasing the female population. This actually used to be the norm among humans for a long time; when a tribe had a surplus of men, they would attack a neighbouring tribe and take their women as warbrides.

that + females being picky cunts = its over

The only solution is to marry a Portuguese woman. Hahahahahahaha

Marrying an ethnic woman would be nice. Not one born and raised in the US. I mean a woman from a country that isn't gynocentric and narcissistic.

Those numbers look fake though. No way almost half of Russian young male population was killed in the War. Maybe 10 or even 15%, but not 40%. Consider that a lot of females were killed as well, especially under bombardements, famines, rapes, diseases...

Exactly this. While ratios and numbers are certainly a causative factor, I wouldn't say they´re the only reason. We could still have well-behaved femoids if we didn't have feminist agenda embedded in the government(s). Femoids, as usual, prove themselves too high maintenance for their own worth, over and over. Sexbots or whatever replacement are the only way to go.

No way almost half of Russian young male population was killed in the War.
Who said that all of those men died in the war though? Stalin sent millions to the gulag.

Isn’t that the case in curryland ?

That image made me look up the sex ratio around the world and apparently slav-land is the only place left in the world that has more females than males.

That image made me look up the sex ratio around the world and apparently slav-land is the only place left in the world that has more females than males.
Yes, Croatia, Russia and Ukraine have some of the highest female-to-male ratios in the world. I sometimes fantasise about being rich and getting a mail order bride from one of those countries.

Yes, Croatia, Russia and Ukraine have some of the highest female-to-male ratios in the world. I sometimes fantasise about being rich and getting a mail order bride from one of those countries.
Damn, this whole thing really explains mail order brides and the general sense of desperation many slavic women have. There's literally not enough men available to them.

If I read that right china has 19% more men than women. They are fucked.

Bullshit. Even if there were ten times as many foids they'd still go to same chads or rather be alone if thats not an option.

Bullshit. Even if there were ten times as many foids they'd still go to same chads or rather be alone if thats not an option.
In the current world where the dicks of foreign men are easily available through social media, maybe. But if a woman is limited to the men living in her town/province/country, which used to be the case for most of history, then she will settle down with the best she can get.
Do you think those Sentinelese women prefer to stay single because they're waiting for a white chad to arrive at their island to fuck them? Of course not, they know that their options for reproduction are limited to the men on their island.
If you live in an isolated town with 100 men, then the top 10 of those 100 will seem like chads to you, even if they are vastly inferior to men from other parts of the world.

Last edited:

But feminism was directly caused by it. When there is a shortage of men, promiscuous and bitchy women will not get laid and end up dying alone because no man with a sufficient amount of options in the sexual market will choose a woman like that. Thus, women in a society with a low male-to-female ratio have no choice but to behave in a submissive manner.

However, when the roles are reversed and women have the most options in the sexual market because there are too many men, then men will become desperate and do anything that they think might land them a sexual partner. Which is how we ended up with all these men in the west who support feminism even though it only has downsides for them.
Meanwhile, women know they can behave like horrible people and still land a husband which is how we got all these roasties who decide to "settle down" with a betabuxxer at age 30 after riding the cock carousal for a decade.
Correction. DecadeS

Blackpill folks..this is 100% science

cope. Doesnt matter if male to female ratio is 90-10 they will still go for chads and chads only

Solution: start a war
Bad idea bro. The jew masters will surely send us incels, manlets, and the unwanted to the war first before they send the normies. Then they will send chads only as the last resort. The jews will obviously never go into the battlefield themselves.

We would be the first casulty.

Bad idea bro. The jew masters will surely send us incels, manlets, and the unwanted to the war first before they send the normies. Then they will send chads only as the last resort. The jews will obviously never go into the battlefield themselves.

We would be the first casulty.
In ww2 incels were on the top of the hierachy goebbles for example would be a truecell with a crippled leg today. And war has no rules if youre a gymcell you would rape any enemy foid you see. And in war situation you need every man. Lifefuel for manletts tanks are only made for small people.

War just gives the power to men and takes it from foids.
And incels are the perfect soldiers because they have nothing to loose anyway

In ww2 incels were on the top of the hierachy goebbles for example would be a truecell with a crippled leg today. And war has no rules if youre a gymcell you would rape any enemy foid you see. And in war situation you need every man. Lifefuel for manletts tanks are only made for small people.

War just gives the power to men and takes it from foids.

Germans had pretty strict rules against war crimes from what I read.

Saw a youtube documentary from ss soldiers who now were old and they were very clear that germans had a code against war crimes like rape.

Now how much of it is true one cannot know but it doesnt seem as if he had any reason to lie

Incels and their small wrists are the last people they want to send to fight for their stupid agenda

Yes male to female ratio is the root cause and the reason things seemed better for men in the past.

You can try IVF and select for XX chromosomes so to pick daughters as offspring but the problem is you cannot force anyone to do it and families want male children because they're gonna be workers and safer for retirement

I agree with this post. We need to start slaughtering kuffar and liberals

Ratio is 98 men to 100 women in my city of 5 million

lol no

I wouldnt even wanna move to a conservative country for a traditional wife, much less go to war just to get foid. lololol

Literally volcel.
I think even NT normies are scared of having to move to different country with different language and culture, and leaving their fam in their home country. Who to turn to in case depression and loneliness hits you..nobody wants anything to do with incels except family tbh.

im timid and beta as fuck and I suck at making friends. What happens if the wife start to nag me and walk all over me,I would cower and not know how to stand up to her,

and im too low iq and anxious to be a proper father anyway, so I gave up trying to start a traditional family long time ago. Im socially retarded on top of being manlet and ugly. its over.

At least here I got my mom, so I dont feel too alone. Even if shes a bitch.
Imagine being stuck alone in a foreign country.

Unironically gas the kikes race war now

Toronto has a higher female to male ratio, but JFL at being in Toronto.

In the current world where the dicks of foreign men are easily available through social media, maybe. But if a woman is limited to the men living in her town/province/country, which used to be the case for most of history, then she will settle down with the best she can get.
Do you think those Sentinelese women prefer to stay single because they're waiting for a white chad to arrive at their island to fuck them? Of course not, they know that their options for reproduction are limited to the men on their island.
If you live in an isolated town with 100 men, then the top 10 of those 100 will seem like chads to you, even if they are vastly inferior to men from other parts of the world.
Very high IQ.

cope. Doesnt matter if male to female ratio is 90-10 they will still go for chads and chads only
I dunno, In primates and for humans in college campuses females will lower their standards significantly when they have little options. But with females being able to support themselves nowadays if that gender imbalance occurred they'd more than likely form groups around a top tier male rather than "lower their standards"

We need a ratio of 1 or 2 men per 100 women if truecels are to have a chance at ascension today.

This is a real point. But I think that the main cause is rooted in human biology. Women can only leave offspring once in a period of 9 months and from one man at a time, due to this limitation, they will always look for the best man possible for reproduction. Meanwhile, men can impregnate multiple women at a time, whenever we want, and this makes men have a greater range of acceptable partners.
Monogamy and ancient traditions were capable of making the balance a little more fair for normal man, but this changed drastically in recent decades. I think this is the root for all the other things we consider problems.