Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The high fighting success face study is legit

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
Visualization of the shape regression on fighting success by thin plate
Cain Velasquez
Mike Tyson
04 Antonio Silva Strikeforce

One of the best fighters in the world and their faces resembles the third one, what face resembles yours boyo?

Facial structure matters A LOT in fighting sports. Most normies don't realise this. The protrusion of the maxilla, protrusion of the zygomatic arch, jaw width and browridge protection all matter an insane amount in terms of how well the skull can handle a punch.

Facial structure matters A LOT in fighting sports. Most normies don't realise this. The protrusion of the maxilla, protrusion of the zygomatic arch, jaw width and browridge protection all matter an insane amount in terms of how well the skull can handle a punch.
Some people are simply born to be fighters

Obnoxious brutes

You forgot having a thick ass neck too

2K8dVAkEHhtoH2z1Tobxf6u8jmpO8UQSaLI6iDzJNaFesxi7cO727bKkvRdTTA5htjlfbC7wmAWDA2ZVVjQzHQ

I look like none of those

The funny thing is those people who won the genetics lottery will rub it daily on your face by saying muh hard work
JFL very true. I have a cousin who is super tall and he acts like his sports success is 100% pure talent and hard work despite having a body basically designed to do good in sports.

even success is about genetics, fuck no hard work for our face.
No shit. People love talking about Michael Phelps. Yet they never talk about the fact he's 6'5 with an insanely long torso that allows him to do well in his niche style of swimming : butterfly

JFL very true. I have a cousin who is super tall and he acts like his sports success is 100% pure talent and hard work despite having a body basically designed to do good in sports.
My sister does the same but in a different way, the bitch became so arrogant after she lost weight and people started sucking up to her because she simply looked good

My sister does the same but in a different way, the bitch became so arrogant after she lost weight and people started sucking up to her because she simply looked good
I find females that go from fat to attractive are some of the worst females. They tend to act even more entitled and bratty than normal foids. Probably them trying to make up for lost time tbh.

To me the first face looks more ogreish and intimidating than the middle one. But I guess that's not necessarily the point.

Being tall isn't a guarantee of athletic success but it's an advantage regardless.

Being tall isn't a guarantee of athletic success
I'd say it kind of is but kind of isn't. On a low level its a hugggeee advantage but as you get higher up in skill levels it becomes less and less of a guarantee to do well. I used to help coach the high school basketball varsity team and there were guys that were used to dominating due to height that suddenly were mediocre when they were in varsity since other players (tall and not tall) got skills while they put in no effort to get better due to just automatically doing better than most for so long.