Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The hidden meaning of fatcel = volcel is that skinnyfags are volcel

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
The problem with the equation fatcel = volcel is its absolutist stance that no other feature is contributing to your inceldom besides body fat. If fatcels are volcel because they can ascend by losing weight, then skinnyfags are volcel because they are already at that point at which they can ascend. So by saying fatcel = volcel, you are then insinuating that everybody is volcel, including yourself.

100%.

If I lost weight I still have a small chin. Won't make me look any better in terms of showing off my jaw more.

The problem with the equation fatcel = volcel is its absolutist stance that no other feature is contributing to your inceldom besides body fat. If fatcels are volcel because they can ascend by losing weight, then skinnyfags are volcel because they are already at that point at which they can ascend. So by saying fatcel = volcel, you are then insinuating that everybody is volcel, including yourself.
Not really though. :feelshehe:

I think the point is that they truly haven't reached their full potential until they lose weight, as fat can change how you look entirely. :feelsaww:

Although if your bones are already deformed, obviously losing weight won't make you Chad. No one is saying that fat is the only feature making fatcels incel. :feelsokman:

what about a 6'4 fatcel?

No, everyone knows the factor that can impact most on the features of your face is the fat percentage in your body, many good features of your face can be hidden under fat, this is very well know in any blackpill community, if you are skinny or just have low body fat and your face features are still of a 3/10 then it's truly over, there is nothing else you can do besides surgerymaxx, hence why many consider incels with low body fat as truecels.

Fat chad only