Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The hidden form of war which most people don’t notice: psychological warfare

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Let’s take a look at the war against Islam waged by the west, as an example

The western world can never “physically” destroy Islam, you kill a million muslims and they will be replaced by another million, because muslims have high birth rates, it’s not uncommon for Muslim families to have more than 3 children in the family. And the next generation of muslims who replace the dead muslims of the past generation, will be vengeful and angry at the west for their actions, so they will just hit back at the west twice as hard, it’s a never-ending war.

a physical war has its disadvantages, instead you can wage psychological warfare through various propaganda, and then presenting that material in a way which is engaging and entertaining, like movies, TV shows, music etc.

so the west creates movies, TV shows which present the idea of “freedom” and “democracy”, and the existence of the internet means these movies, Tv shows will be watched all around the world, including in Muslim countries which are mostly dictatorships and in which the citizens have limited freedoms.

when a young Muslim girl, after watching western movies/tv shows, realises that her religion forces her to wear hijab and retain her virginity until marriage and that her marriage will be arranged to some random ugly ethnic, then she compares her life to that of the girls in America who can dress how they want and can have sex before marriage not with ethnic subhumans but with white chads, she will start to question her faith and begin resenting the religion she was born into and will eventually want to live the way that westerners do.

you don’t necessarily have to kill muslims in order to eradicate Islam, you can eradicate Islam by brainwashing Muslims to abandon their religion by poisoning their minds until they hate their own religion and switch to the other side.

Last edited:
The same thing happens with the expectations placed upon sexuality or emotional connection.

I agree that's what they're trying, but I don't think it's gonna work. Islam has much stronger morals than christcucks. Christcuckery has come full circle and made belief in a christian god unbelievable, and now the west is decadent and in decline. But Islam is still going strong. Historically, nations with stronger morals have toppled the decadent evil empires. Islam already did it when they conquered the Romans. Think about the old adage: "real shit makes real niggas, real niggas be straight chillin, straight chillin makes bitch niggas, bitch niggas start sum real shit"

Last edited:
Tiktok is very guilty of this, so many western teen foids are becoming gigawhores. They already had whore tendencies, but this makes it even more extreme. Along with using drugs.

Tiktok is very guilty of this, so many western teen foids are becoming gigawhores. They already had whore tendencies, but this makes it even more extreme. Along with using drugs.

Exactly, I just used Islam as an example but the truth is that western citizens are also victims of brainwashing, think of things like Disney movies which show the concept of “love” between the male and female protagonists, when boys grow up watching such movies in their youth, as adult men they strongly believe in the idea that love is real because that idea was planted in their mind (like an act of inception), so they go out into the world thinking that they have a chance at attracting women who will just love them for their personality, when the truth is that women can only ever love what a man can provide for her: either genetics or wealth/ material resources, she can never love the man himself.

Last edited:
dnr, but this place is full of it

dnr, but this place is full of it

In the same way you didn’t read this thread, I will also no longer have to read your “didn’t read” comments now that I’ve added you to my blocklist.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In the same way you didn’t read this thread, I will also no longer have to read your “didn’t read” comments now that I’ve added you to my blocklist.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOO YOU CANT HECKIN BLOCK ME LISTE NTO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY

With the things happening in Iran right now, I hope people can see the truth behind this thread

btw when u say west its the jews.