Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The hgh and testosterone supplement pill destroyed me

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
During the entirety of puberty my height and dick never grew by even a single inch, I never developed masculine characteristics, and I retained my babyface. This destined me for a lonely, traumatizing highschool and college experience. Yet despite this, my doctor and mother never even brought up the idea of putting me on human growth hormone or testosterone during puberty. Once upon a time I was a coping bluepilled person, but a decade of rejection by females, bullying from my male friends, and social humiliation eventually taught me that your looks and genetics are everything in this world.

Feminists and IT people want us to embrace our status as the lowest ranking individuals within our species and embrace people who hate us.

During the entirety of puberty my height and dick never grew by even a single inch, I never developed masculine characteristics, and I retained my babyface. This destined me for a lonely, traumatizing highschool and college experience. Yet despite this, my doctor and mother never even brought up the idea of putting me on human growth hormone or testosterone during puberty. Once upon a time I was a coping bluepilled person, but a decade of rejection by females, bullying from my male friends, and social humiliation eventually taught me that your looks and genetics are everything in this world.

Feminists and IT people want us to embrace our status as the lowest ranking individuals within our species and embrace people who hate us.
How tall are you?

thats what anime does to your body and brain

hgh only works for people who have serious growth disorders otherwise you would look deformed if you take it. do you think you had growth disorder?

Testosteronepill is so fucking brutal. I cant cope knowing I would be gigachad if I had higher testosterone during puberty:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That's fucked bro

thats what anime does to your body and brain
Anime made me realize the eldianpill. I must destroy the damn world and rebuild it from the ground up:feelsjuice:

Sad thing is if they weren't so incompetent and stupid, doctors should measure the testicle size of boys at 14. And you can see if they are below a certain size that something went wrong.

Then they can determine the cause through testing. Some types are actually treatable by 'jump starting' puberty in certain ways.

Yours actually might have been treatable. Or it might not have been.

I hope I realice soon that anime was poison for an Incel mind. I almost had a mental breakdown watching Anime. I burned my leg with a hotrod

so how big is your dick ?

hgh only works for people who have serious growth disorders otherwise you would look deformed if you take it. do you think you had growth disorder?
You are wrong. Hgh also works on idiopathic short syndrome. Meaning you are short without any other issue.

Stop posting without knowing.