Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Hells Angels wanted to Stab my Cousin, I was in the next car

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
★★★★★
Whew. We had 2 cars headed to Dairy Queen, I was in the second car.

Suddenly about 15 bikes with bikers wearing the patch came roaring up, and tried to cut in between the 2 cars.

My cousin FOOLISHLY refused, slamming his brakes, which pissed these bitches off. At the next light 3 of them got off the bikes and approached his window with big blades, about 8 inches.

He SPED off, running over one of their foots, and the whole gang took off after him. We saw the whole thing.

One of their bikes eventually got ahead of John and tried to slam on. Bad idea. John floored it and pushed him into the median grass head first.

After that, the bikers backed off attending to their pal.

Lol Johns shitty Honda has a dented bumper up front

Lol they sound like larpers for that

Suddenly about 15 bikes with bikers wearing the patch came roaring up, and tried to cut in between the 2 cars.

My cousin FOOLISHLY refused, slamming his brakes, which pissed these bitches off. At the next light 3 of them got off the bikes and approached his window with big blades, about 8 inches.

He SPED off, running over one of their foots, and the whole gang took off after him. We saw the whole thing.

One of their bikes eventually got ahead of John and tried to slam on. Bad idea. John floored it and pushed him into the median grass head first.

"CAN EVERYONE HEAR MY LOUD OBNOXOIUS ENGINE? GIVE ME ATTENTION PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION I AM COOL :soy: "

Lol they sound like larpers for that

These filthy mutts looked like a dead floating bloated pajeet covered in prison tats.

One of the women was riding her own bike, showing a giant butt crack and no panties.

Bike vs car, car wins. Just run the cunts over.

bikers are too retarded to comprehend that
tbh, it just reminds me of that south park episode where they call bikers fags the whole time, after a group of em keeps riding through the town lol

Bike vs car, car wins. Just run the cunts over.
Right. But if that had happened the gang would've killed every fucking kid in that Honda. No doubt they had guns too

tbh, it just reminds me of that south park episode where they call bikers fags the whole time, after a group of em keeps riding through the town lol
Rofl. Insulting bikers with homo slurs

Boomtard Gang

Hells Angels approached you with knives instead of guns? I don't believe you.

Hells Angels approached you with knives instead of guns? I don't believe you.
Firearms are not allowed for excons bro... And large knives are (often) legally considered "camping tools."

I like Honda's! Hope his insurance covers it...

Yup.

These obsessive tattoos reveal insecure dumb shits without a personality outside of being fat and rebellious.

Pathetic .

I like the reference to 16 year old vaginas who have nothing other than a swollen cooch.

I always thought bikers were cool but my lord are they autistic sometimes

Good! I hate biker faggots, these sister-fuckers are just another version of rednecks that worship whores just like other white american boomer faggots.

I wonder why these privileged white trash thought your cousin should just stop his car for people threatening him with knives. Flyover inbreds are highly narcissistic.

Last edited:
the name means nothing anymore

they're the south park biker meme , pathetic pussies who go 12 vs 1 with knives typical gangster pussies.

They wouldn’t try that on Bloods or Crips Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back