Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The hate Indians receive in the west surprise me

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Especially in the west it shocks me. I’ll be honest, one of the nicest people I interacted with were Indians. Even in the west, how many commit crimes? How many do you see in the news in the west for doing something crazy? They just focus on school and stick with one another yet the hate and stupid stereotyping they get is crazy. Also many of those scamcallers aren’t even in the west, they reside in India.

Mainly niggers are more accepted. While rice, sand, and curry will have many negative stereotypes, poor media representation, etc.

Curry and rice restaurants always give me the nicest service tbh ngl

My GI doctor was Indian.

Personality doesn't matter, when they're seen as unattractive; foids take over with their stereotyping due to the horn effect and their looking down upon those that are unattractive, and normies/other cucks follow suit with their depictions in media and such. :feelsclown:

Brutal, but not unsurprising at all; the common currycel will continue to be weighed down by their undesirable physical traits such as bug eyes, fat retention and an overall weaker average frame, and uneven colouring/dark undereyes, as well as their various negative stereotypes and failos widely spread in most forms of media and firmly imbued in foid's minds. :society:

Because curries are a pathetic low testosterone weak race. They’re all weak and the antithesis of masculine which is absolutely brutal. Another big reason is how big not just Indians but south Asians in general cucks to white women and their accents are prone to mockery.

Curries are easiest target for bullies of all races.

Often other deathnics will pick on curries to make themselves feel more accepted in white society

They are one of the nicest races but still receive hate.

Because most have a chip on their shoulder from the Colonial Days and their horrible accent .

Hate is a strong word. Nauseating is the right word because of their non threatening nature, meek personality but mostly it's their skin color. Curry skin color just looks dirty. Nigger skin is darker but it doesn't have that yellowish poop hint to it which give curries that "shitskin" appearance.

A clean fresh out of shower curry man still looks "dirty" but a sweaty white man looks clean all because of that yellowish diarrhea skin tone that humans often associate with poop and mud.

Curry skin is a curse. But then you combine it with subpar bone structure, height and slave mindset and you get the lowest SMV race. Their suffering doesn't just end there. Corrupt government, cutthroat competition for low paying clerical monkey jobs, shit weather conditions(hot and humid the worst weather combination with extreme air pollution), nationwide inceldom, lowIQ religion cope, zero sporting culture, no athleticism, weak genes to gain strength and muscle and over a billion of them cramped up together in sewer tier cities coping in ignorance of their own shitty lives puts them at the absolute bottom of the barrel.

You need giga extreme levels of coping strength as a curry to steer yourself away from reality, no wonder they often cope themselves into believing that they are good looking Aryans worthy of blond hair blue eyed pink pusy white girls because of their "culture" and "exoticism" whatever that is.

Curry Exterminaton would a good new year present to the entire world. Don't you think @wereq ?

Hate is a strong word. Nauseating is the right word because of their non threatening nature, meek personality but mostly it's their skin color. Curry skin color just looks dirty. Nigger skin is darker but it doesn't have that yellowish poop hint to it which give curries that "shitskin" appearance.

A clean fresh out of shower curry man still looks "dirty" but a sweaty white man looks clean all because of that yellowish diarrhea skin tone that humans often associate with poop and mud.

Curry skin is a curse. But then you combine it with subpar bone structure, height and slave mindset and you get the lowest SMV race. Their suffering doesn't just end there. Corrupt government, cutthroat competition for low paying clerical monkey jobs, shit weather conditions(hot and humid the worst weather combination with extreme air pollution), nationwide inceldom, lowIQ religion cope, zero sporting culture, no athleticism, weak genes to gain strength and muscle and over a billion of them cramped up together in sewer tier cities coping in ignorance of their own shitty lives puts them at the absolute bottom of the barrel.

You need giga extreme levels of coping strength as a curry to steer yourself away from reality, no wonder they often cope themselves into believing that they are good looking Aryans worthy of blond hair blue eyed pink pusy white girls because of their "culture" and "exoticism" whatever that is.

Curry Exterminaton would a good new year present to the entire world. Don't you think @wereq ?
I’m going to become the dictator of Inceldia and start a mass eugenics program within the next 30 years. When I’m done all the impure fags will be wiped out and only the pure tall, strong, fast and smart curries will remain. I will shortly commit rope or sterilize my self after I am done to make sure I can’t spread my impure curry genes.

Nigger skin is darker but it doesn't have that yellowish poop hint to it which give curries that "shitskin" appearance.
Nigger skin has a glowing texture which curries don't. Curry skin is dull and dirty looking.

Curry Exterminaton would a good new year present to the entire world. Don't you think @
wereq
@wereq ?
FBwJsP6X0Asnbjn.jpg

How were you surprised when people on the internet call curries street shitting horny tech support scammers?

Indians get bad reputation because they are ugly that amplifies their flaws. Horny perverts, street shitter, rude, job stealers, no social skills, no back bone.

That and the indian rekt threads are always funny, how the indians die from really stupid things they do.

They're dark skinned. That's all that matters to humans. If it ain't white, it ain't right.