Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The harshest truth about being a victim of the genetic lottery

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Bad genes often comes in packages, so you are not only physically ugly, short/manlet with a small dick, but chances are you are also unintelligent.

Where someone is sentenced to a lifetime of wageslavery because their cognitive skills are not good enough to score higher paying jobs, particularly in STEM, as the assessments prove to be too difficult for their biological cognitive capacities to handle.

My genes are so doomed that I have a verified (from psychiatry) lackluster working memory, cognitive inflexibility, and hyperfocus (I cannot do two things at the same time). I have failed most exams I have done during the past 20 years, almost never got out of my graduation, and every project I work on to be accepted in job listings is rejected by the recruiters no matter how hard of an effort I put into it, and nobody is willing to help me. I am basically sentenced to be a wageslave for life because my genetic potential was limited from birth. All the jobs I got were basically out of pity.

So I cannot even cope about wealthmaxxing or "just buy things and stick to your hobbies bro". I do feel suicidal about it, and the day I decide to do it, I want it to be as brutal and dramatic as possible, and do something really edgy and daring beforehand (not violence, just speeches or something creative). I fucking hate these people who never gave me a hand, that they would otherwise have done for someone, to women or someone from their clique, and I wish them the worst. I am 100% sure I would be a better person than them if I had the same perks they have, as I am very helpful to people IRL and I like to share my knowledge, but these people won't do it for me.

You don't even have to have bad genes or anything, being an ugly male alone will usually do the trick ruining your career prospects.

You don't even have to have bad genes or anything, being an ugly male alone will usually do the trick ruining your career prospects.
There are plenty of ITcels / ugly looking men on the Linkedin for the companies I wish I worked for. They salarymog me to oblivion.

But these guys are indeed exceptions, as most ugly people are wagies

i lost the genetic lottery very hard

bullshit cope jfl
most prodigies and world class talents are fucking ugly or normie tier
looks and raw talents dont come in a package together, u just happened to get the worst of both worlds

bullshit cope jfl
most prodigies and world class talents are fucking ugly or normie tier
looks and raw talents dont come in a package together, u just happened to get the worst of both worlds
What you said are exceptions among ugly/normie people. While it is a fact that most prodigies aren't exactly great looking, it is also a fact that most people who aren't very attractive aren't prodigies. In terms of proportions, you will find a greater overlap of people who are attractive AND successful than people who are unattractive AND successful.
There are plenty of data showing that the tallest and most attractive people also happen to be the most successful overall, even if their careers have nothing to do with looks/modelling. Some gigachads like Dolph Lundgren and Pietro Boselli excelled academically as well.

There are plenty of data showing that the tallest and most attractive people also happen to be the most successful overall, even if their careers have nothing to do with looks/modelling
doesnt matter if it isnt related to modelling etc, taller people will always receive better career prospects just by the virtue of being tall and good looking, it's not related to them being naturally talented
asians probably have the highest rate of musical and art prodigies and most of them are ugly and the ratios dont serve chads in that regard
Some gigachads like Dolph Lundgren and Pietro Boselli excelled academically as well.
cherry picked
there are likely no studies on this but simply looking up prodigies throughout history, you'll easily come to the realization that the vast majority are normie, good portion of uglies, and very rarley a chad

doesnt matter if it isnt related to modelling etc, taller people will always receive better career prospects just by the virtue of being tall and good looking, it's not related to them being naturally talented
asians probably have the highest rate of musical and art prodigies and most of them are ugly and the ratios dont serve chads in that regard

cherry picked
there are likely no studies on this but simply looking up prodigies throughout history, you'll easily come to the realization that the vast majority are normie, good portion of uglies, and very rarley a chad
If you read my post again you'll notice I'm not disagreeing unattractive/people with average attractiveness high on talent or skillsets exist, nor I am saying that they aren't the majority in the human population with high IQ.
I just said that among attractive people (and not on a generalistic sample since attractive people are not the general population) you will find people who are overall successful/smarter/talented at a greater proportion than in a sample with unattractive people.

If foids can get good jobs and pass exams then so can you, ugly men easily score higher than foids in school. The problem is in jobs cucked laws make employers choose foids over more qualified non chad men.

this is really brutal,many ugly men also have mental diseases

If foids can get good jobs and pass exams then so can you, ugly men easily score higher than foids in school. The problem is in jobs cucked laws make employers choose foids over more qualified non chad men.
I have several theories about this.
Normies usually show that bell curve pic to prove that the average female population possesses slightly higher IQ than the average male (however even in that pic there is evidence that high IQ is more prevalent among men), which may or may not be true, but there is some scientific backing into it.
However, I strongly believe that average career oriented women tend to fare better than normie men in terms of pursuits and scores because they live in a comfort zone that does not exist for the average men. Women never have to chase social links in their entire lives, this is something expected to come naturally to them, meanwhile men have to battle for success for every single aspect in their lives, so while they are busy studying and getting the best out of their jobs, they are completely on their own about finding meaningful social links that could fill a psychological/emotional void.

I have several theories about this.
Normies usually show that bell curve pic to prove that the average female population possesses slightly higher IQ than the average male (however even in that pic there is evidence that high IQ is more prevalent among men), which may or may not be true, but there is some scientific backing into it.
However, I strongly believe that average career oriented women tend to fare better than normie men in terms of pursuits and scores because they live in a comfort zone that does not exist for the average men. Women never have to chase social links in their entire lives, this is something expected to come naturally to them, meanwhile men have to battle for success for every single aspect in their lives, so while they are busy studying and getting the best out of their jobs, they are completely on their own about finding meaningful social links that could fill a psychological/emotional void.
That bell curve graph is a bunch of nonsense. The age range of the participants was something like 11-13 years old, which is when foids have the advantage because they start puberty sooner and mature faster than boys, so it makes sense most of them will do better during that time, but as adults men are almost always smarter even with all their social disadvantages.

Bad genes often comes in packages, so you are not only physically ugly, short/manlet with a small dick, but chances are you are also unintelligent.

Where someone is sentenced to a lifetime of wageslavery because their cognitive skills are not good enough to score higher paying jobs, particularly in STEM, as the assessments prove to be too difficult for their biological cognitive capacities to handle.

My genes are so doomed that I have a verified (from psychiatry) lackluster working memory, cognitive inflexibility, and hyperfocus (I cannot do two things at the same time). I have failed most exams I have done during the past 20 years, almost never got out of my graduation, and every project I work on to be accepted in job listings is rejected by the recruiters no matter how hard of an effort I put into it, and nobody is willing to help me. I am basically sentenced to be a wageslave for life because my genetic potential was limited from birth. All the jobs I got were basically out of pity.

So I cannot even cope about wealthmaxxing or "just buy things and stick to your hobbies bro". I do feel suicidal about it, and the day I decide to do it, I want it to be as brutal and dramatic as possible, and do something really edgy and daring beforehand (not violence, just speeches or something creative). I fucking hate these people who never gave me a hand, that they would otherwise have done for someone, to women or someone from their clique, and I wish them the worst. I am 100% sure I would be a better person than them if I had the same perks they have, as I am very helpful to people IRL and I like to share my knowledge, but these people won't do it for me.
Yeah same, sadly I’m low iq too

Yeah this is me :feelsbadman: WTF was god thinking tbh. He should've killed me at least

Most chads i met irl were retarded and autistic