Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The harsh reality of SEAmaxxing

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
I was expecting to be able to go to the slums and get a 7/10 or better jungle stacy.
My very first experiments suggest that regardless of how dirty or poor the slum is, a 7/10 stacy will always be chad only.
It seems like my best options are in the 4/10 pool.
It is a huge disappointment but I will go with whatever I get.

Last edited:
Where was you and 4/10 doen‘t sounds bad :feelsdevil:

What race are you and where are you?

SEAmaxxing is gigacope, beta cuck bs

Noodlefoid will rip you off for sex and then leave you for a normie after she got her new citizenship

Last edited:
In Singapore it's a lot harder than in those countries.

Better than nothing tbh
I feel like you could've gotten someone out of your leagues years ago but that doesn't fly today as everything is getting more westernized

Cambodia, my research told me the Philippines are tutorial island, I guess I will go there next.
This dude managed to get a decent looking hoe. They are all gold diggers but a low wage in a western country is enough to be rich there.

This dude managed to get a decent looking hoe. They are all gold diggers but a low wage in a western country is enough to be rich there.

Suicidefuel :cryfeels:+ ragefuel:reeeeee:

X999999