Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The hardest pill to accept is that if women aren't actively perusing you, texting you all the time, wanting to meet you, you're ugly

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Look at how girls react to the chadfish accounts vs what you experience

the girls are always spontaneously sending nudes, constant lovey dovey kisses and treating the chadfish like he's the most special person in the world

now look how women treat your average married guy. constantly shitting on, sounding bored and masculine around him, using her deep unattractive voice.

hurts so bad knowing you'll never experience that

took that pill long time ago when I started noticing my monkeyass face in the pictures

True. Women do the choosing and if they're not choosing you it is because you are low value.

Most married foids hate their husbands because they had to settle with them, not Chad. Watching his beta husband just reminds her of all those chads that actually fucked her when she was hot, regretting that she could not keep anyone of them by her side despite having gave them anything they wanted, from throat to ass. When she discovers pics or vids of a couple in which the male is Chad and the foid has the same age and SMV than her, she just HATES hte man she married. She cant even remember last time she was actually horny.

Yes sir I am one ugly sack of garbage

Solid point proving that "mentalcels" are more truecel than given credit for.

If you dont look like this, just rope yourself tbh

Attachments

• 3ADACF74-1E83-4668-B4A6-9F732CB49139-241-0000005F80D41929.jpeg
    3ADACF74-1E83-4668-B4A6-9F732CB49139-241-0000005F80D41929.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 106
Stop comparing yourself to chad. Even normies are pursued and get nudes

Most married foids hate their husbands because they had to settle with them, not Chad. Watching his beta husband just reminds her of all those chads that actually fucked her when she was hot, regretting that she could not keep anyone of them by her side despite having gave them anything they wanted, from throat to ass. When she discovers pics or vids of a couple in which the male is Chad and the foid has the same age and SMV than her, she just HATES hte man she married. She cant even remember last time she was actually horny.

Holy fuck, brutal.

True. If a woman isn't actively pursuing you, you are not attractive. Plain and simple.

one of the hardest pills to swallow

They work overtime because they know Chad won't commit but they still think they can keep him, doing anything to please him. It's desperation, more than anything else.

They are the >1% male models, it's idiotic to try and portray that experience as something normal people get.
Even the best looking chadlites would never get this kind of attention.

Giga-Cope.

This so much
I know guys who have like dozens of females who write them daily via whatsapp, send them cute texts, ask them to meet, send them pics of themselves
Literally every guy i know who is slightly good looking has so many snapchat chicks, who hit them up with half naked pics and heart/kiss emojis its insane
I have literally not a single female that writes me, calls me or whatever
Even though i know many girls because of my good looking friends, they never text or anything
And then i see a 16 year old guy working at my company having 20 girls in his snapchat history which with he wrote that day, while i have to add fake numbers on my contacts, so atleast i dont look like a complete creep if i open up my contacts to call my dad
Just give me a rope man

And yet guys here are just wishing wishing wishing to be that married guy.

People are crazy.

Top 1% looks or rope

The only way average femoid would interested in non-Chad is to make him her orbiter, nothing else.

it just means you aren't Chad, calm down lol

it just means you aren't Chad, calm down lol
This.

Even Chadlites who're definitely above average aren't getting this kind of treatment.