Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Hard Truth About Hypergamy | Rollo Tomassi and Stefan Molyneux

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Still haven't gotten into Molyneux's stuff, despite meaning to since forever. It's just, long, and requires actual focus and thought. Having anhedonia and no energy sucks. :feelsrope:

Still haven't gotten into Molyneux's stuff, despite meaning to since forever. It's just, long, and requires actual focus and thought. Having anhedonia and no energy sucks. :feelsrope:

You need to get used to it. Everything you fail at is due to a lack of experience. Those who have trouble reading books suffer because they do not read books. No one manages to read a 1000 page book just like that.

You need to get used to it. Everything you fail at is due to a lack of experience. Those who have trouble reading books suffer because they do not read books. No one manages to read a 1000 page book just like that.
I used to love reading, and researching difficult topics via lectures like these online, and the like. These days though I'm just too exhausted, and I can't enjoy anything, hence nothing interests me. You're right, tho, in most cases it is something you have to learn to appreciate.

I read and loved "The rationale male" when I read it like a year ago.

I know a lot of people here don't like TRP but our community and theirs agrees on a lot of things.

I read and loved "The rationale male" when I read it like a year ago.

I know a lot of people here don't like TRP but our community and theirs agrees on a lot of things.

TRP is actually truth. Such as women being hypergamous. They just call incels by other names, like the bottom 20%. The problem is the PUA community that uses it to make money. Claiming incels can become the top 20 % of men.

People are finally beginning to wakeup, we grow strongER togethER

Rollo Tomassi would be incel if he was born in the 90's like most of us. They lived in a different time where hypergamy and social media was not as insane as it is nowdays.
Now hes making money of young numales and cucks who believe in all this self improvement garbage that might have worked like 30 years ago.
If ur ugly in 2018 its over:feelsrope:

I feel you bro, feel the exact same way

Not going to watch that shit. I don't want to get """""""""blackpilled""""""""" by cucks like Molyneux.

Play the videos on 1.5 speed, he does ramble a lot. Or just don't watch him at all and read actual philosophy.

Not going to watch that shit. I don't want to get """""""""blackpilled""""""""" by cucks like Molyneux.

He literally just copies "news" off /pol/ and presents them as facts to his audience. He's not dumb but he is a very good actor and knows how to fool his audience with his cultish behavior. Look up "signs of a cult leader" and compare them with him.

Play the videos on 1.5 speed, he does ramble a lot. Or just don't watch him at all and read actual philosophy.

He literally just copies "news" off /pol/ and presents them as facts to his audience. He's not dumb but he is a very good actor and knows how to fool his audience with his cultish behavior. Look up "signs of a cult leader" and compare them with him.
I hate videos like this. I mostly listen to them for a minute on 2x speed and then quit the video because I just know what the rest of the content will be. Same when a terror attack happens and you hear some normie talking for 10 minutes that this was a terrible incident, nobody should such things etc.... like, obvious?