Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The halo/failo effect in a Chad and a truecel in the same situation

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Chad can give half of his sandwich to a homeless man and if any woman sees it, she will declare him an angel because he was nice enough to share his meal with someone else. However, when a truecel gives half of his sandwich to a homeless man and if any woman sees it, she will see it as homeless men helping each other which is not nice but "expected." Because that is how the female brain works. They judge your actions based on your attractiveness.

Last edited:
@ChrolloLucilfer04 :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

based thread, I mean look at thugs like Jeremy Meeks
foids wanna be bred by him:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

based thread, I mean look at thugs like Jeremy Meeks
foids wanna be bred by him:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I saw women on Twitter saying they would let him rape them. That in itself defeats the purpose but like I said; that is how the female brain works. They judge your actions based on your attractiveness. A truecel rapes someone -> he is horrible and deserves to be castrated and then sentenced to death. A good-looking man rapes someone -> he is not a rapist because the one on the receiving end is welcoming it. I really hate women.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I saw women on Twitter saying they would let him rape them. That in itself defeats the purpose but like I said; that is how the female brain works. They judge your actions based on your attractiveness. A truecel rapes someone -> he is horrible and deserves to be castrated and then sentenced to death. A good-looking man rapes someone -> he is not a rapist because the one on the receiving end is welcoming it. I really hate women.

Jeremy Meeks pill is brutal :cryfeels::cryfeels:
biggest example of halo effect
is rich now and has a wealthy jew high tier becky foid gf

Jeremy Meeks pill is brutal :cryfeels::cryfeels:
biggest example of halo effect
is rich now and has a wealthy jew high tier becky foid gf
Exactly... dude got famous overnight just because he was good-looking and yet people still want us to believe that personality is important. :feelskek:

@Zer0/∞ Bengali mogger bracing this thread with his presence. :feelsLSD:

Did you give a homeless man a sandwich lately :feelshehe:

homelesscels really seething at this one

Chad can give half of his sandwich to a homeless man and if any woman sees it, she will declare him an angel because he was nice enough to share his meal with someone else. However, when a truecel gives half of his sandwich to a homeless man and if any woman sees it, she will see it as homeless men helping each other which is not nice but "expected." Because that is how the female brain works. They judge your actions based on your attractiveness.

This has to do with the female hierarchy, Beta toilets are usually uglier and are expected to serve the Alpha toilets. Unlike the male hierarchy which is almost fully meritocratic and only slightly looks based, the female hierarchy is completely looks and personality based and independent of skills.

The shy reserved ugly toilet is expected to give up her seat for the Stacy. Becky is expected to simp for Stacy, like how men simp for Becky.

Toilets think that male hierarchies function like female hierarchies (or at least they wish they did), so they will project their status situation onto us.

Looks matter a lot less for men than for toilets. This is also why you hear toilets say things like "I wear high heels and make-up for myself / other toilets, not for men" because they know that if they get mogged that they are actually lower status.

Meanwhile a 6'7 Blonde muscular White Chad respects the 4'11 obese ugly incel man if he's his boss, if he respects him for his skills, or if they're close friends.

But a toilet looking at them will just ASSUME that the Chad is more valuable. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This has to do with the female hierarchy, Beta toilets are usually uglier and are expected to serve the Alpha toilets. Unlike the male hierarchy which is almost fully meritocratic and only slightly looks based, the female hierarchy is completely looks and personality based and independent of skills.

The shy reserved ugly toilet is expected to give up her seat for the Stacy. Becky is expected to simp for Stacy, like how men simp for Becky.

Toilets think that male hierarchies function like female hierarchies (or at least they wish they did), so they will project their status situation onto us.

Looks matter a lot less for men than for toilets. This is also why you hear toilets say things like "I wear high heels and make-up for myself / other toilets, not for men" because they know that if they get mogged that they are actually lower status.

Meanwhile a 6'7 Blonde muscular White Chad respects the 4'11 obese ugly incel man if he's his boss, if he respects him for his skills, or if they're close friends.

But a toilet looking at them will just ASSUME that the Chad is more valuable. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Regarding the last bit, only an insecure man will mock short men for their height. But basically every toilet will do that (and I don't believe insecure toilets exist, being a bitch is just their nature).

If the homeless is a Chad you're even expected to serve him. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

they need to be hardwired to learn that merit means everything:dafuckfeels:

like a normie who's better than chad at everything including strength, status, fighting skills and etc except for looks/height should be respected more and valued more :fuk:

brave incel protects a group of foids from bear attack
they all go hug and thank the coward chad hiding behind the bushes :feelsaww::feelsaww:

jfl at their low iq logic:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back