Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The guy whom I used to bully has a gf now

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
he has a high paying job and lives in a house in the suburban part of the city with the rest of his family who love and respect him, has a beautiful wife and recently had a kid ,couple of years ago. :feelsrope::feelsrope: I even attended his wedding many years ago since his family were family friends with mine, and we used to rent their basement at their house. He had so many friends/buisness partners ,it was so infuriating to watch how they congratulated him and danced on the dance floor with everybody.

The complete opposite of me as a worthless loser with no job,no friends,no girlfriend and only a GED to his name who's living in the hood ,hated by my family for being a burden and a black sheep.

Why did you have to remind me of this shit man,fuck i was in such a good mood too. There is no justice in this fucking world, if it were any other man,he would've been six feet under the ground by now but I am too much of a coward who clings to life regardless of how pathetic it can get.If i ever would go ER, he and his family would be the first ones i would exterminate.

Also, you've got a really good memory that was like the second or third post i made when i joined all those years ago.
Rape and kill him dude. You can't keep living life this way.