Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The guy is always chad, always.

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
Are you guys ever just browsing instagram or tiktok or something (I don't care if you don't have social media, not the point faggot), and you see some foid video where it's like "asking my boyfriend blah blah blah" or "seeing how my boyfriend reacts to me doing blah blah blah" or "the one time my boyfriend and I something something something" and then when the bitch shows her boyfriend, it's always attractive chad. Fucking always. How the fuck do normies not just got blown the fuck out with blackpill? It's never a normie, let alone a subhuman, it's always fucking chad. FUCK THIS STUPID FUCKING WORLD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Like honestly though, I swear life wouldn't be as depressing if everyone was blackpilled and this was just accepted as part of life by society but we still have normies being simp faggots and thinking that if they just practice game and hold frame, they'll be desired by foids the way the desire chad which just pisses me off.

@Zer0/∞ replies