Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The greatest argument for thugmaxxing is the fact that if you don't, you mostly end up in the same place anyway

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
When you're a kid you hear that you should be a good boy because:

People won't like you when you're mean :soy::soy::soy:

People don't respect you thugs:soy::soy::soy:

Girls won't want to be with you because they'll be afraid of you :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Being mean all the time will rot your soul/mental health :soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:

You're going to prison and get assraped by Tyrone:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

What they don't tell you is that if you're too passive as a man and not good looking enough to make up for it, all of this is will be true for you anyway. Except maybe the last one. Yeah you will be a freeman and not have to share a cell with your potential rapist, but coming home to your parent's basement or an empty apartment is a hell of a prison in itself. Sure you will be free, but free to do what? To live in the life of an incel? What a joke

A incel life is hell on earth, a thugmaxxed incel life is a playground in hell.