Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The great post wall roastie seething

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Foids who grew up on social media are now hitting the wall. You have early gen z and late mellinieals in their late 20s and early 30s mentally breaking down as they realize they're not as attractive anymore and what's the result? "Raise the age of consent! :foidSoy: "
20240227 114646

Jfl. It's only going to get funnier in ten years once the current gen z roasties start hitting the wall

Do you think the wall is cope?

Eh, seeing as how I constantly see women screech about "how happy I am being single in my 30s" while spending all their time constantly venting about women with kids and old guys dating younger women online I doubt it.

Eh, seeing as how I constantly see women screech about "how happy I am being single in my 30s" while spending all their time constantly venting about women with kids and old guys dating younger women online I doubt it.
Yeah those whores are coping hard cause chad doesn't want they dusty old meat holes

Desperate thirsty men would easily go for women in their 30s and early 40s if there is no other option, to have sex with them at least. Not obese ofc.

To some degree yes.

They still have smv.

Just not Chad.

They can. Type in a code and have 5 simps at their door in 30 minutes