Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The great incelian march forward

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
Someone here posted a thread about Eggman (Take the Blackpill) and both the users here as well as the youtube comments agreed that
he was mocked in 2015 but now, eight years later, he's vindicated.
Which got me to think about timelines here. This forum doesn't change it's attitudes, but what about the masses?
There are million of young men who are confused because their life is nowhere near like films or series would like them to believe
what an average life of a young guy looks like. They are disillusioned but not blackpilled. Yet.
To titulate yourself as a subhuman or even to admit to yourself that women reject you for your very core, your genetics, that
you're not good enough to them scatters your soul. A typical normie, well integrated into soyciety with a friend circle and female friends
who talk to him (but don't fuck him) it is very difficult for them to accept.
It's easier to come to this realization if you've been
a loner your entire life. But with every gf-less day they edge closer to this realization. And the fact that people start agreeing
with Eggman is proof that a slow societal change is happening. Not in boomers and not in women, but the affected group, i.e. young normoid males.

Women made the majority of young men sexless (60 or 70 percent in the US are not "dating"). They formed a huge incel crowd in denial and
they're getting frustrated. Blackpill advocacy in the past was an uphill battle but I think we reached the top of the hill.
Again, the shift regarding attitudes to Eggmans video reflects a larger restructuring of beliefs.
We've reached an inflection point.
What now? We do an incel party and then go home because we've scored the win?
Afraid it's not quite that easy.
The last eight year were preparatory. They were the years of disillusionment, the years of crushed hope.
The next eight years will be years of the blackpill, of realization, learning and hate.
What happens then, in the early years of 2030, I cannot say, but what I can say is that women cannot treat men like this and expect
that today's norm and acceptance towards their behavior won't change drastically in response in the future.

Fucking foids will feel the consequences of their actions
Hahahaha

Women are more for Eugenics then Hitler.

The army of men will be a sight to see.