Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Graypill : I shall educate you

Renegade

Renegade

Recruit
★★
1) Why Gray? Because the red, blue, and black pills implies that there is a judgment. However, life is indifferent. Nothing matters.

2) Death is absolute nothingness. There is nothing outside of life. And you know it deep inside.

3) Do not listen to the idiots who conceive life through the prism of relationships (implied, hatred of women): they associate individualistic traits with women while they are common to all individuals.

4) Your brain is lazy. He refuses to learn constantly, he feeds on your laziness. This is why you are on this forum.

5) Your brain is arrogant. The majority of you are currently thinking about how to belittle my speech.

6) Nothing will change. You will not have a "click". Your life will never change miraculously. What you are today is what you will be all your life. You anticipate more than you act.

7) You distrust others for the simple reason that you know yourself.

8) Happiness is chemical. Be a consumer, and you will be happy. Take drugs, and you will be happy. Just as much as one of those guys who lives through spiritualism or through love. Contrary to what they like to claim, their happiness is no different from yours.

Why can't black be indifferent? It's totally bereft of color.

6) Nothing will change. You will not have a "click". Your life will never change miraculously. What you are today is what you will be all your life. You anticipate more than you act
too real. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Thank you for the education, graycel. Ignore those mean colorcels.

The darkpill is the final destination, there is no darkness like the final darkness, an absence of all colors and light, and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth....

looks like ITcel talking. This is an attempt to Underestimate the blackpill . possible a clever way to the intellectual conquest of inceldom ideology.
Otherwise, what is the use of this thread?

I recognrse with the greypill. Black seems too negative for my numbed soul.

I see. Thanks for the education.

1) Why Gray? Because the red, blue, and black pills implies that there is a judgment. However, life is indifferent. Nothing matters.
Low iq cope
5) Your brain is arrogant. The majority of you are currently thinking about how to belittle my speech.
cope
6) Nothing will change. You will not have a "click". Your life will never change miraculously. What you are today is what you will be all your life. You anticipate more than you act.
true
8) Happiness is chemical. Be a consumer, and you will be happy. Take drugs, and you will be happy. Just as much as one of those guys who lives through spiritualism or through love. Contrary to what they like to claim, their happiness is no different from yours.
cope
2) Death is absolute nothingness. There is nothing outside of life. And you know it deep inside.

3) Do not listen to the idiots who conceive life through the prism of relationships (implied, hatred of women): they associate individualistic traits with women while they are common to all individuals.

4) Your brain is lazy. He refuses to learn constantly, he feeds on your laziness. This is why you are on this forum.

7) You distrust others for the simple reason that you know yourself.
JFL
2/10 shitpost

Last edited:
Welcome back fontaine.

Elab on 7.