Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The government is cutting my NEETbux in 2 years

If you guys remember my old thread about cucking my government tens of thousands of dollars, I am here to make a episode of it.

The stupid fucking government just called me to a Meetup with a social worker, whose the social worker said that the government will be cutting my NEETbux as well as my family's when we are done studying in school. That means the fucking government is putting me straight to become a wagecuck after I graduate from school.

This fucking government is cutting off our welfare and bascially letting us strave. Well except just be a wagecuck normie (without the benefits) and work in some shitty part time job getting ordered by normie noobs and getting minimum wage :soy:

I make it clear. I won't work without a gf. If my government decides to go forward with the move I'm fucking sueing the shit out of it. God's watching, fucking government, karma is a bitch. You cut off my welfare you're bascially sending a disabled man to death, and you, YOU will be struck by a lightning.
fuck da feds

I've literally said over and over that all neets without an inheritance are coping fools, because this shit will obviously never last

NEETS need to spend their free time creating passive income streams, so that when their safety net fails they don't have to resort to extreme wage cucking

Last edited:
Imagine wanting to contribute to the normie society as a incel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Your money's going straight to the money of single moms, chads condoms, family planning bs lol
High iq response. Take whatever you can from the cuckvernment.

OP probably lives in cuckstralia. At least they give you gibs while at school and you don't even have to pay unless you make over 55k/yr. Most people around the world do not have such a comfy deal. Hopefully you studied something that guarantees a job because incels are not hired unless absolutely necessary.

That’s karma.
Now enjoy paying another person’s NEETbuxx with your tax money.
You should be more worried about whores and single moms using the tax money instead of incel neets.
no few are rich. there is a member here who comes from a family worth like 100 million
It must be a larp because that would guarantee not to make you incel.

Enjoy those 2 years and then rope bro

It's over, boyo. Get ready to wageslave again.

2 years till rope then.

still cucked. imagine wageslaving for a gf JFL. pathetic beta spinless behaviour

You won't sue anyone. You're a bitch. I envy the fuck out of neets and every time I see one forced into workforce I feel good.
I bet it must be blood curdling to work a shitty job after years of comfy LDAR and no working ethic. Now it hurts twice as much.
Have fun
Jesus Christ where do you get such hatred for your fellow bros? Without my unemployment benefit I would be fucking dead, no ifs or buts about it, I would have roped, having depression/anxiety is enough even living on my own, I wouldn't survive a day as a wagecuck having all these foids around me all day and having them treat me less because of my face. I know you probably think neetbuxxers are just slackers but come on.

Jesus Christ where do you get such hatred for your fellow bros? Without my unemployment benefit I would be fucking dead, no ifs or buts about it, I would have roped, having depression/anxiety is enough even living on my own, I wouldn't survive a day as a wagecuck having all these foids around me all day and having them treat me less because of my face. I know you probably think neetbuxxers are just slackers but come on.
You wouldn't be dead. People adapt, but you'd be fucking miserable. And that's what every single wagie incel is like. Shit will catch up with you too.

You wouldn't be dead. People adapt, but you'd be fucking miserable. And that's what every single wagie incel is like. Shit will catch up with you too.
Stop hating your fellow incels, you are only hating neetbux because of some politics cope am I right? Don't be angry that someone is able to exploit the government so he can escape from this shitty world, you don't owe them anything.

I look forward to that. I want everyone on Neetbux off it to make me you and everyone else who wageslave/have to wageslave feel better.

Imagine wanting to contribute to the normie society as a incel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Your money's going straight to the money of single moms, chads condoms, family planning bs lol

you can be smart, do work and not report the income, alot jobs out there that pay cash, so you aren't officially employed. Not hard to wagecuck and pay minimal tax, I have a business but write basically everything off as a expense, even if I buy a computer to play games on it's listed as a business computer, you have to work the system like everyone

i cant get neetbux here but because every stacy and chad dont work and normies are in UK and Germonei incels here wagecuck you can be so low IQ and ugly and HR foid will have no choice , and the best part is you can work for monei that tax is 50% low and get another part of your wage under the table and if you are not have GF as single male you can survive whit this wage , after this is crimemaxx or homelessmaxx alot of ppl here are drugdelers and robbers , scamers because you work for nothing no helatcare no future and bosses are shit people even foids strugle to wagecuck and get monei just few rich betabuxx are left here

no NEETbux are permanent one day you will have nothing this is why so many people are homeless and thei number is rising