Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The government is cutting my NEETbux in 2 years

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
If you guys remember my old thread about cucking my government tens of thousands of dollars, I am here to make a episode of it.

The stupid fucking government just called me to a Meetup with a social worker, whose the social worker said that the government will be cutting my NEETbux as well as my family's when we are done studying in school. That means the fucking government is putting me straight to become a wagecuck after I graduate from school.

This fucking government is cutting off our welfare and bascially letting us strave. Well except just be a wagecuck normie (without the benefits) and work in some shitty part time job getting ordered by normie noobs and getting minimum wage :soy:

I make it clear. I won't work without a gf. If my government decides to go forward with the move I'm fucking sueing the shit out of it. God's watching, fucking government, karma is a bitch. You cut off my welfare you're bascially sending a disabled man to death, and you, YOU will be struck by a lightning.

You won't sue anyone. You're a bitch. I envy the fuck out of neets and every time I see one forced into workforce I feel good.
I bet it must be blood curdling to work a shitty job after years of comfy LDAR and no working ethic. Now it hurts twice as much.
Have fun

You won't sue anyone. You're a bitch. I envy the fuck out of neets and every time I see one forced into workforce I feel good.
I bet it must be blood curdling to work a shitty job after years of comfy LDAR and no working ethic. Now it hurts twice as much.
Have fun
Imagine wanting to contribute to the normie society as a incel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Your money's going straight to the money of single moms, chads condoms, family planning bs lol

Have fun
Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca

Have you been saving any of your neetbux?

Have fun
Based and high IQ

have fun funding the next generation of NEETcels buddy boyo

Your money's going straight to the money of single moms, chads condoms, family planning bs lol
chads condoms lmao. chad raw dogs only

Last edited:
Imagine wanting to contribute to the normie society as a incel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I don't want to contribute. All that LDAR rotted your brain. I simply have no other option

Can't be NEET forever.
Either you rope or get wagecucked.
Now join the rest of us wagecels in absolute monotonous misery. :cryfeels:

Based and high IQ

have fun finding the next generation of NEETcels buddy boyo

chads condoms lmao. chad raw dogs only
Not really. In USA universities the students pay for the school fee, including the colleges condoms supply.

I make it clear. I won't work without a gf. If my government decides to go forward with the move I'm fucking sueing the shit out of it
please dont tell me you told your social worker this :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

if you did thats the MAIN reason your ass is getting kicked off welfare

At least you have 2 more years of LDAR left. After that I guess you'll have to move back in with your breeders, or rope.

If you guys remember my old thread about cucking my government tens of thousands of dollars, I am here to make a episode of it.

The stupid fucking government just called me to a Meetup with a social worker, whose the social worker said that the government will be cutting my NEETbux as well as my family's when we are done studying in school. That means the fucking government is putting me straight to become a wagecuck after I graduate from school.

This fucking government is cutting off our welfare and bascially letting us strave. Well except just be a wagecuck normie (without the benefits) and work in some shitty part time job getting ordered by normie noobs and getting minimum wage :soy:

I make it clear. I won't work without a gf. If my government decides to go forward with the move I'm fucking sueing the shit out of it. God's watching, fucking government, karma is a bitch. You cut off my welfare you're bascially sending a disabled man to death, and you, YOU will be struck by a lightning.
Based thread tbh. Too bad it's ending but at least you got 2 comfy years ahead. I'm also welfarebuxxing tbh but not as extensive as you sadly.

please dont tell me you told your social worker this :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

if you did thats the MAIN reason your ass is getting kicked off welfare
No lol. My doctor already wants to send me a 'rehabiliation hospital' (read:asylum)

jfl you'll do as you're told.

Have fun
Newton level iq.

That’s karma.
Now enjoy paying another person’s NEETbuxx with your tax money.

Probably what's gonna happen to me too, i'll either rope or go back to school and take my saved buxx to get my driver license, instead of being forced in a dead end wageslave job. In a way it could probably save myself, but then again i remember how fucking pathetic and out of place i was back in school, so i don't know what to think about this.

Last edited:
That’s karma.
Now enjoy paying another person’s NEETbuxx with your tax money.
Lol I'll be working a poor ass job not qualified enough to pay tax (here you need to make more than a certain wage to pay tax)

Also feeding NEETcels are mostly normies jobs. But if I can choose to feed NEETs I would. My money would probably go to some shitty single moms tho.

Sorry buddy boyo. We'll all have to wagecuck in some point in our lives.

No lol. My doctor already wants to send me a 'rehabiliation hospital' (read:asylum)
btw you'd be dump asf to sue your government because there not taking care of you. if you do some shit like that you will ne ver be able to live off benefits because they would blacklist your ass

I dont appreciate this anti-NEET sentiment

So much anti-NEETism in the thread ugh

If only these inkwels didn't practice right wing ideology of hating NEETs, and instead took on leftist ideology, they wouldn't be inkwels, hating neets is alt right extremism, and being alt right wont get you laid sweeties :soy:

Do what welfare queens do. Go to doctor, tell them you are sad, get diagnosed with depression, collect disability bucks.

If only these inkwels didn't practice right wing ideology of hating NEETs, and instead took on leftist ideology, they wouldn't be inkwels, hating neets is alt right extremism, and being alt right wont get you laid sweeties :soy:

This has nothing to do with altright/leftcuck idiocy. It's basic economics 101. If you're getting neetbux, someone somewhere has to pay for it. Money don't just fall out of the sky. Welcome to the real world, boyo.

Do what welfare queens do. Go to doctor, tell them you are sad, get diagnosed with depression, collect disability bucks.
I'm already on disability but it's barely enough

make the best out of it man

Although I'm not on Neetbux, I'm still Neeting and I know I have to work or go back to school sooner or later. But TBH, I get annoyed when users around her talk about how glad they are they don't have to work or that they're on NEETBux etc. so It gives me lifefuel when their Neetbux is pulled out from underneath their feet and I hope it happens to EVERYONE on Neetbux so we won't feel alone on working shitty wageslave jobs. Have fun for the next two years OP, you'd better save up right now until then. Good luck, you'll so need it.

Save money so u Can buy an apartment to rent out

Well all of us have to work, you may as well too...you are not special.

When goverment cuts off support of a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash it usually doesn't end well.
Don't go jokER.

Brutal man, back to the wagie cagie

fucking lol @ the wagies ITT

neet as much as you can bro.

dude you have 2 fucking years
passive income max and cuck the economy tf

Sorry buddy boyo. We'll all have to wagecuck in some point in our lives.
no few are rich. there is a member here who comes from a family worth like 100 million

high iq tbh

Incels should work, but avoid paying tax by any means necessary. I say that because having money is far superior to not having money and worrying about it and being homeless, but likewise you shouldn't pay into a system that oppresses you and offers no kind of reward or compensation. No GF, no taxes.

I'm on NEETbux until I die

Incels should work, but avoid paying tax by any means necessary. I say that because having money is far superior to not having money and worrying about it and being homeless, but likewise you shouldn't pay into a system that oppresses you and offers no kind of reward or compensation. No GF, no taxes.

or just landlordmaxx tbh

Brutally over. U can become a monk. If ur high test you can crimemax and fight the government to the death. That used be to my plan years back but my mind swapped

Alek Minassian had no CHOice either; he doesn't have to worry aboot paying sky high rent in Toronto or working with foids, because he is in solitary confinement and he might get to ascend by fucking his social worker who has to meet him because he is pleading insanity.