Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The government is after me

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
The Polish government is starting its incel genocide program. Next year up to 200k men (of course, not foids) will be forced to partake in military training and take an oath (mandatory) to become an inactive solider or some shit like that -- not sure about the terminology, but basically the army is more likely to bother you after that.

Mandatory army service for men has never really ended in Poland, it was just temporarily suspended, but men kept going thru the humiliation ritual of undressing among other men at 18 and getting rated like cattle for sale by medics who gave pretty much everyone outside someone in a literal wheelchair the "A" category, meaning they're perfectly fit for military service and can get forced to participate in some kinda training at any moment.

Despite various health issues spanning from my childhood like strong allergies, myopia, scoliosis, hypertension, sleep issues, schizoid personality disorder, generalized anxiety, I was also deemed perfectly fit for the army and any second I can get a letter telling me to abandon everything I'm doing (uni, work) and go to a glorified sports camp with bitter boomers and normie bullies. If you refuse anything (participation, oath), you can land in prison or at least have serious issues.

Getting a letter like this is pretty likely within a year and it'd be a life-destroying event comparable to Russian bombs landing in my city. Going to jail or committing suicide is a serious option. There are many tales of sexual abuse, physical abuse, extreme bullying etc. in the army and even in the best scenario, I doubt they can provide me with a proper vegan diet, a very soft bed with many pillows that'd allow me to cope with imaginary cuddles, and in general a schedule that wouldn't make me drained and utterly miserable. I remember how extremely drained I was stacking shelves in a store 8 hours a day, purely because I couldn't get sufficient mental stimulation during that time -- I bet army is filled with angry retards that would sooner or later make me either suicidal or homicidal.

I think my best course of action now is jumping on therapy / psychiatrist, trying to get some serious mental issues in my documentation (apparently just depression isn't enough, you need to be suicidal -- jfl at giving depressed schizos guns cos they're not suicidal, so they're fine) and get fitness reassessment that'd deem me unfit for army, cos me ending up there would turn out ugly. I'd seriously consider myself imprisoned and my morals allow a lot of action against persecutors. I'm definitely not getting bullied into becoming a normie troglodyte "manly man" which is prolly what this army bullying supposed to do.

Why do you have a vegan diet? :feelsjuice:

Either way, I suggest finding any loophole or exemption you can muster to avoid military service, bowing down to the very machine enabling foid privilege, moral degeneracy, and the subsequent effects of that on your discrimination as a sub 5 male; as you said, the harassment and abuse for being a socially inhibited, physically subpar subhuman will be brutal, not to mention the very real possibility of being entangled in a future war and dying for such a useless cause. :feelswhat:

The Polish government is starting its incel genocide program. Next year up to 200k men (of course, not foids) will be forced to partake in military training and take an oath (mandatory) to become an inactive solider or some shit like that -- not sure about the terminology, but basically the army is more likely to bother you after that.

Mandatory army service for men has never really ended in Poland, it was just temporarily suspended, but men kept going thru the humiliation ritual of undressing among other men at 18 and getting rated like cattle for sale by medics who gave pretty much everyone outside someone in a literal wheelchair the "A" category, meaning they're perfectly fit for military service and can get forced to participate in some kinda training at any moment.

Despite various health issues spanning from my childhood like strong allergies, myopia, scoliosis, hypertension, sleep issues, schizoid personality disorder, generalized anxiety, I was also deemed perfectly fit for the army and any second I can get a letter telling me to abandon everything I'm doing (uni, work) and go to a glorified sports camp with bitter boomers and normie bullies. If you refuse anything (participation, oath), you can land in prison or at least have serious issues.

Getting a letter like this is pretty likely within a year and it'd be a life-destroying event comparable to Russian bombs landing in my city. Going to jail or committing suicide is a serious option. There are many tales of sexual abuse, physical abuse, extreme bullying etc. in the army and even in the best scenario, I doubt they can provide me with a proper vegan diet, a very soft bed with many pillows that'd allow me to cope with imaginary cuddles, and in general a schedule that wouldn't make me drained and utterly miserable. I remember how extremely drained I was stacking shelves in a store 8 hours a day, purely because I couldn't get sufficient mental stimulation during that time -- I bet army is filled with angry retards that would sooner or later make me either suicidal or homicidal.

I think my best course of action now is jumping on therapy / psychiatrist, trying to get some serious mental issues in my documentation (apparently just depression isn't enough, you need to be suicidal -- jfl at giving depressed schizos guns cos they're not suicidal, so they're fine) and get fitness reassessment that'd deem me unfit for army, cos me ending up there would turn out ugly. I'd seriously consider myself imprisoned and my morals allow a lot of action against persecutors. I'm definitely not getting bullied into becoming a normie troglodyte "manly man" which is prolly what this army bullying supposed to do.
I would go to prison. Imagine being a cuck and dying for a nation.

If they ever call you up for service go along with it until you can get your hands on a weapon and go ER.

I would try to get deemed ill-fit to serve as well. Otherwise prison it would be.

I hope that by some miracle you won't receive that letter.
Mandatory army service for men has never really ended in Poland, it was just temporarily suspended
Same in the Netherlands. I really hope they don't reimpose mandatory service here.

I have visible tattoos fag would that not get me in that shit

Move to a different country when you're done with the uni. Shouldn't be to difficult to get a visa if you're a skilled worker

Fortunately I have E category (unable to military service) - trucel trait due to birth defect - clubfeet

C'mon don't be so pessimistic, you could make a great globohomo proxy war cannon fodder

Bro don't don ANY OF THIS SHIT. FUCK THE ARMY. DO NOT DEFEND THE WOMEN. Holy shit what a cucked world we live in.

time to go to the SEA

poop + pee = no draft for me

“I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie.

I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value.

I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants, poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn’t believe the smell. They were ridiculin’ me and pushin’ me around and I was cryin’, but all the time I was laughin’ to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall.”

“Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, “Oh my God, put those back on! You f*cking swine you!” Then they had a urine test and I couldn’t piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter.

I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin’ up in the ear test booth, and they were sweepin’ up. So I went home and cleaned up.

They took a putty knife to me. I got the street rats out of my hair, ate some good steaks, beans, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk. A couple of days, and I was ready to kick ass. And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. “

Maybe say you’re Christian and don’t believe in fighting. Buy a priests outfit.

Honestly that’s sick… how old are you anyway? Fuck the military.
And fuck getting naked in front of other guys they’d have to beat me to do that. Can’t you go into hiding or leave? Or say you’re religious

Go live in some other EU country, even if you have to wageslave its better than to be treated worse than a dog in the army.