Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the goth stacey who lives near me

ihateholes

ihateholes

Greycel
in my apartment complex there is a goth stacey who lives near me here and her asshole boyfriend are always so loud and he makes fun of me. Their love sickens me he's always grabbing and touching her and she loves it. whore .
why not me the chad shes with isnt even that good lookin and i could treat her so good. fml.

Why are you letting her boyfriend shit talk to you, it’s your apartment ID have gotten a bat and beaten that stupid fallacious subhuman

Why are you letting her boyfriend shit talk to you, it’s your apartment ID have gotten a bat and beaten that stupid fallacious subhuman
we fought one time i had a large club but he threatened to call the police

Ever heard them fucking?

Just beat his ass, you don't need to treat foids to anything when you're Chad. The least you can do is humiliate him. :feelsjuice:

Just beat his ass, you don't need to treat foids to anything when you're Chad. The least you can do is humiliate him. :feelsjuice:
ive been thinking about taking another swing at him kek:feelshaha:

fuark. why are goth foids so hot? they ooze sexuality.