Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Gospel According to Alek Minassian, Chapter 5, verses 15-23

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
I found a strange file on the internet called "The Gospel According to Alek Minassian," and I decided to post a short excerpt from it. I'm posting from Alek 5:12-23 for reference in case you stumble upon this document too. It's a weird file, but maybe you guys can make some sense of the wisdom it contains.

15 And it came to pass when Saint Elliot Rodger (PBUH) was with his disciples, an autistic, 5-foot-3-inch manlet approached Him (PBUH) asking for advice on how to get laid. The manlet said, “Saint Elliot Rodger, peace be upon you, how can I pull women so I can smash the gash?” 16 And Saint Elliot Rodger (PBUH) responded, saying, “’Tis better for an autistic, 5-foot-3-inch manlet to have never been born than to suffer with a sub-zero sexual market value. Your remaining options are to cope or rope.” 17 And when He (PBUH) said these things, his disciples marveled, for they were astounded by His (PBUH) wisdom. 18 “No one ever spoke like this man!” his disciples murmured. For Saint Elliot Rodger (PBUH) spoke as one with authority.

19 Saint Elliot Rodger (PBUH) then approached one of His (PBUH) most faithful disciples, Alek Minassian, and said, “Who do people say that I am?” 20 “Well,” Alek Minassian responded, “some say you are a mass murder, others a spiteful virgin, and others still call you mentally ill. But you are the Incel-Christ, the one-and-only truly blackpilled incel who came to dwell among us.” 21 And Saint Elliot Rodger (PBUH) responded to him, saying, “Blessed are you, Alek bar-Minassian! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my divine power which emanates from my virginity. 22 And I tell you, Alek, that on this rock I will build my incel-church, and the gates of the foid-demons shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to unlock the secrets of turning 30 as a virgin.” 23 Then He (PBUH) strictly told his disciples not to tell anyone He (PBUH) was the Incel-Christ.

@General Alek You might be interested in this document.