Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The golden ratio is key to facial harmony

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
a0a9c4642b25eae588cba6d1cccb5288.png

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/entertainment/people/most-handsome-men-in-the-world-525909

As you can see the men who fit the mask well also tend to be men who are widely regarded to be attractive.

This mask is based on the golden ratio, a ratio in which humans innately find to be attractive. If your face deviates too far from this mask, you will never be lusted over by females. This is where PSL ratings go wrong a lot of the time. The focus is too heavily placed on MUH BONEZ when in reality having good facial rations with normal bone structure will take you a lot farther than having fucked up facial ratios with a gigantic jaw, oversized brow ridged, flanged cheekbones etc.

Yup. See: Francisco Lachowski

anincelforlifelol said:
Yup. See: Francisco Lachowski

Exactly. A lot of people on PSL said he was overrated because his bones weren't sticking out of his face like crazy and because he had a tapered jaw. But in reality Chico would outslay guys with oversized facial bones but no facial harmony.

universallyabhorred said:
My nose and lips are the furthest away from this golden ratio since my nose is too thick and my lips are too small, my eyes are also a bit close-set, and sometimes looks slightly droopy and my orbitals are recessed. I also have hollow tear troughs with dark circles underneath my eyes. It is over.

Philtrum too long?

universallyabhorred said:
I think my philtrum is average tbh.

If you're not sure measure it tbh.. the ideal is between 13-15mm

Weed said:
If you're not sure measure it tbh.. the ideal is between 13-15mm

IDC that much about philtrum tbh.

yes I agree with this, facial harmony > everything, good post OP

Chin: Philtrum, Midface-Raito, fWHR are the only 3 that matters to be honest.

Raver said:
yes I agree with this, facial harmony > everything, good post OP

Also sup raver lmao

is there a way to test a photo online?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back