Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Golden Age Of The Internet Is Over

The golden age of the web is over?

• To some degree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU6CuSMzNus

No pressure at all to actually watch that long video XD

But... it's true?

I feel like the internet now is so controlling and restrictive. It's getting worse and worse?

I'd say the best days for the web were... maybe 2000-2010 or maybe 2015. Then it just tanked.

(in the video it says the golden age was 2000-2010)

Long over now the internet is just a place for normies to socialize, for foids to gain simps and free money and of course for kikes to spread propaganda.

Long over now the internet is just a place for normies to socialize, for foids to gain simps and free money and of course for kikes to spread propaganda.

lol literally in your signature all I can see is this:

Internet2023

So we can see even this quickly in this thread an example of how bad this is really getting now.

I don't know how extreme/controversial the video is, but this kind of censorship is everywhere now.

lol literally in your signature all I can see is this:

View attachment 875976

So we can see even this quickly in this thread an example of how bad this is really getting now.

I don't know how extreme/controversial the video is, but this kind of censorship is everywhere now.
It's literally just a modern cover of Horst Wessel Lied but kikes had to block it in the UK apparently lol.

It's literally just a modern cover of Horst Wessel Lied but kikes had to block it in the UK apparently lol.

Yeah I just noticed this.

The Nazi anthem is blocked... despite the fact it's the title/menu music for Wolfenstein 3D and that isn't banned on Steam. XD

Just waiting for the next technology to fuck toilets over they cannot tame masculine nature

People post garbage low IQ short attention span shit with click bait titles and normie ass comedy in the comments with shitty quips trying to garner likes or videos where some geek over analyzes some piece of forgotten media that now people suddenly have interest for, YouTube is just the tip of the iceberg unfortunately.

An issue I've run into recently is that I feel like my options for connecting to online platforms are getting reduced and reduced.

In the 2000s and early 2010s I had so many. I could connect to MSN and Facebook messenger using third-party clients (even on my Linux desktop!) and FB messenger also had a mobile website. Now all that has ended.

The one last thing I could use without it being too intrusive and forcing me to use really new tech was Facebook Lite Messenger, but in about 24 hours that will be closed down too.

My phone is pants and last I checked you need a pretty good phone to use the normal FB messenger app without a fair bit of slowdown.

I don't particularly want to spend £150+ just for Facebook.

So it's not just the censorship it's also the general lack of flexibility and freedom.

Wish I was born earlier so I could’ve experienced it

It’s been dead for a decade now

It died once smartphones became mainstream everywhere

it ended when YouTube started having ads

When you can have yourself cancelled and banned from everything, including your fucking job, over an internet post, you know that's it's completely and utterly over.

The golden age died long ago. We are currently in an internet dystopia.

I miss those days when filthyfrank could actually not get banned from youtube for shitposting.