Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The "Golden Age Of Incels.is"

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

Homosapicuckus said:
Since girls ignore you both at the last moment you accept his request for a bj?

I think I would accept it as long as he sucks good and not bite.

AnAnonymousPhag said:
As long as it's friendly

FeminismsCancer said:
If I can piss inside his mouth.

A Good Friend said:
I'll accept an angry blowjob from a mean incel.

ArtoriasWolf said:
If he looked like a female and not even slightly male then yes I would.

"2017-2018 was prime Incels.is, The forum is shit now! :feelsclown: " There was a lot of faggot & tranny posting back in 2017 & 2018.
2019-2021 was the forum's best years. Even now the forum is miles better than back in 2017 & 2018

"2017-2018 was prime Incels.is, The forum is shit now! :feelsclown: " There was a lot of faggot & tranny posting back in 2017 & 2018.
2019-2021 was the forum's best years. Even now the forum is miles better than back in 2017 & 2018
:feelsgah::feelswhere:

@Azaylias @nice_try Thoughtlossus?

IMG 4274

2022 was the peak mang

Unreal that posts like that even exist.

I see similar threads when i necropost older threads in the sewers

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @edgelordcel Us 2024cels could never compete.

The forum was far more entertaining back then. Sure there was more fag shit (mainly because looksfag wasn't established yet) but not by much. You're cherrypicking.

2017 join date niggas be like

2019-2021 seemed like the most fun time to be on the forum from what I've seen lurking old threads.

Looks pretty gay during that era from what I have seen.

Kek I was about to tag @Azaylias

Will also tag @Uggo Mongo

And hey, he at least got a 90% which is kinda more than nowadays in some cases. :feelshaha:
I agree tbh, based on what I've seen

I think it's cause looksfag wasn't a thing then, and also because a lot of 2017-18cels literally came from Reddit.

I think OP is a huge faggot. Why? Because he's trying to make a point with just one single cherry-picked example.
This is low IQ degeneracy. You cannot base anything on a single cherry-picked example.
Fact is: On average, the forum was way better back then. The users were more entertaining and put more effort into their threads. We didn't have tiktok zoomers with crippled attention spans spaming oneliner water is wet threads just to farm postcount.

The forum was far more entertaining back then. You're cherrypicking.
This guy gets it.

Straightest 2017cel

2019-2021 seemed like the most fun time to be on the forum from what I've seen lurking old threads.
Wish I was around back then. Sadly I was too young back then to make an account.
I agree tbh, based on what I've seen

I think it's cause looksfag wasn't a thing then, and also because a lot of 2017-18cels literally came from Reddit.
Over time the amount of redditor refugees declined & thus they went back to their "TrueVirgin" Subreddits which get banned every second week:feelskek: Most of the homo's eventually migrated to transmax.org too. Here's more gay threads from the "Golden age"
Credit to @Lonelysince2006 aka @Overrrr

The forum was far more entertaining back then.
On average, the forum was way better back then. The users were more entertaining and put more effort into their threads.
You sure it's not just the novelty of the forum wearing off on you? Everyone says this about the year they joined.

Wish I was around back then. Sadly I was too young back then to make an account.
The age limit to join back then was only 13 back then actually. I've known about the existence of this place for a couple years now but I still had hope back then so I never actually went on it.

Over time the amount of redditor refugees declined & thus they went back to their "TrueVirgin" Subreddits which get banned every second week:feelskek: Most of the homo's eventually migrated to transmax.org too. Here's more gay threads from the "Golden age"
Credit to @Lonelysince2006 aka @Overrrr
Why are there so many JFL.

The age limit to join back then was only 13 back then actually. I've known about the existence of this place for a couple years now but I still had hope back then so I never actually went on it.
Ye many of us lurked for quite sometime before joining

Technically, I first heard of this place over the pandemic, but I hardly lurked because I still wanted to try & have hope+wasn't really sold on the blackpill yet

Every age is a golden age while i'm here

You sure it's not just the novelty of the forum wearing off on you? Everyone says this about the year they joined.
I think it's also because back then, the blackpill was a lot more niche & also was still kind of "new" or newish so there was a lot more to be discussed, discovered, etc.

That's one thing which I can get about users being nostalgic for that time, discussion related to Inceldom & the blackpill would have been newer & thus in a way, higher quality.

Well that plays a part of course but i think it was objectively better back then.

What golden age? All we do is regurgitate the same shit all day everyday and shit on eachother shit on this shit on that. There is no golden age, Its just regurgitated topics.

Fagwall

Imagine if I didn't RFI this guy and had accepted him (his initial information was borderline and not freaky like this), then whatever gay threads he made we left up?

The first few months of the forum were pretty wild, the transition from reddit meant some faggots native to that shithole made their way over. They were weeded out fairly quickly

If you ask me, the actual golden age started closer to when I joined (mid 2018 or so) and ended around mid 2019 to early 2020

with that said, this is cherry picking. The forum overall at that time was far higher quality than at any other point

Last edited: