Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The GME fiasco shows that different rules apply to different players

Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★★
(((They))) have been rigging the stock market for years. One day they get a little to greedy and fuck up so the common man might actually come out on top for once.

Immediately everything is shutdown and threats about arrests can be seen all over the place. It truly proves that there’s no way to get ahead in the world, financially or sexually, especially for incels.

Ye I heard about the wall street bets stuff man that was crazy can’t believe it good job

in my shiiiet hoo if normie get ahead of his small bi$$ some political mafiozo come wwhit his crew and ste you limits and ask for money or just burn the place

jfl one sub8 male to moneymaxxx in 2021

can this quote be stoic

Attachments

• 1596533826418.jpg
    1596533826418.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
WSB is a retard mosh pit but together they can do some incredible things ngl

Immediately everything is shutdown and threats about arrests can be seen all over the place. It truly proves that there’s no way to get ahead in the world, financially or sexually, especially for incels.
Source? All I can find are that they did some standard trading halts, and no arrests.
Seems pretty legit ngl...

in a way WSB is a scam too. the little guys don't have enough money to really move markets like this. I think it started out being this sanctimonious punch at short sellers but now competing hedge funds are using a woke cloud to build up a ponzi scheme pumping all these other meme stocks too, which will ultimately just crash the economy as "productive" companies loose value from meme stocks getting hyperinflated. This is how I see it playing out,. We are laughing now, but the only consequence from this will be MORE censorship. I don't think Sleepy Joe is gonna take the side of a buncha zoomer incel redditors.

in a way WSB is a scam too. the little guys don't have enough money to really move markets like this. I think it started out being this sanctimonious punch at short sellers but now competing hedge funds are using a woke cloud to build up a ponzi scheme pumping all these other meme stocks too, which will ultimately just crash the economy as "productive" companies loose value from meme stocks getting hyperinflated. This is how I see it playing out,. We are laughing now, but the only consequence from this will be MORE censorship. I don't think Sleepy Joe is gonna take the side of a buncha zoomer incel redditors.

yep all wsb did was bring enough attention to gme that institutions with huge leverage realized they had the strength to cause a squeeze. Every yolo on WSB combined is not even like 5% of melvin's capital.

'The little guys' at WSB basically did nothing except get themselves on the SEC's radar for 'market manipulation' meanwhile the institutions take their profits and get out. Fuckin micheal burry (big short) literally went up +1400%, cashed out, and then attacked wsb saying how dangerous and reckless it was, complete traitor.

most of the normies making money from GME will lose it on their next few trades because they think they can now control the market. The true driving force of the current high volatility and retail stock momentum is the institutions leveraging the hype

Last edited:
Fucking lol @ how many kids will lose their money once the stock crashes because they got on late

I support anything that brings down reddit. And wallstreetbets was a reddit sub so it's just more bad PR for reddit.